napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle comparison

October

Want to do a 20 wk cycle. T-Bol for a kick off first 6 weeks along with Depot Test and Equipoise. Already have the arsenal of estrogen protection and pct all from sarmsx. Last blood report was on point and I'm ready to roll. I am not a computer guy and think I'm about done with the whole bitcoin deal. Tried to set it up and really feel like I don't know what the hell I'm doing. User not so friendly set up. I feel like an 80 yr old trying to figure out an IPhone lol. Is there a sarms stack that would render the same results? I'm just ready to get it on and pretty frustrated at this point. Any advice is appreciated. Have already posted stats and AAS experience on forums. Thanks bros

Want to do a 20 wk cycle. T-Bol for a kick off first 6 weeks along with Depot Test and Equipoise. Already have the arsenal of estrogen protection and pct all from sarmsx. Last blood report was on point and I'm ready to roll. I am not a computer guy and think I'm about done with the whole bitcoin deal. Tried to set it up and really feel like I don't know what the hell I'm doing. User not so friendly set up. I feel like an 80 yr old trying to figure out an IPhone lol. Is there a sarms stack that would render the same results? I'm just ready to get it on and pretty frustrated at this point. Any advice is appreciated. Have already posted stats and AAS experience on forums. Thanks bros
i can definitely help you with everything... i just need to know what your goals are bro... let me know and i'll fix you right up with a cycle plan

Thanks Dylan. I want to put on some clean mass. I'm already in decent shape. My abs are visible but would like to further this look and harden up a bit. I will be dosing depot test at 350 mg/wk. that's the only AAS I will be using if I go this route. I usually take a full dropper of liquiaro every 3rd day to keep my estrogen n check according to my blood work. What do you think is a reasonable clean weight gain running the SARMS?

Thanks Dylan. I want to put on some clean mass. I'm already in decent shape. My abs are visible but would like to further this look and harden up a bit. I will be dosing depot test at 350 mg/wk. that's the only AAS I will be using if I go this route. I usually take a full dropper of liquiaro every 3rd day to keep my estrogen n check according to my blood work. What do you think is a reasonable clean weight gain running the SARMS?
with the stack i have planned, 12-15 lbs is very very reasonable... are you on trt or do you need pct?

I'm normally over 500 on my test naturally. My doc is more liberal and I have a script. I use it to cycle in low doses usually 12 weeks 350 mg/wk. I run PCT after the cycle. So yes on PCT.

I'm normally over 500 on my test naturally. My doc is more liberal and I have a script. I use it to cycle in low doses usually 12 weeks 350 mg/wk. I run PCT after the cycle. So yes on PCT.
k so here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout ...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=134

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I'm going to give it a run. More money, less hassle. At least for me. Will start a progress report when I start. Let's see what happens with this. I am thinking a 17lb clean body weight increase. I'm going to turn up the nutrition regiment to a new level for me. I appreciate the help.

I'm going to give it a run. More money, less hassle. At least for me. Will start a progress report when I start. Let's see what happens with this. I am thinking a 17lb clean body weight increase. I'm going to turn up the nutrition regiment to a new level for me. I appreciate the help.
you can definitely accomplish A LOT with this cycle... im happy to help bro... please keep us updated on your results!

Top Bottom