napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle and pct

kurrats

I've been following you for a long time. Finally I've decided to run my first cycle
(Test only 250-300mg per week) as you said. I'm very confused about the PCT and the medicines to take during my cycle. PLEASE PLEASE tell the PCT ,medicines and after how much time after the cycle should I start the PCT. Please tell the doses too. I'll owe you my life for this brother because this is a big step for me.
With love from India

Why don't you start by giving us your full stats? Age, weight, height, goals, training experience, diet, any previous cycles, etc...

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

i'm 21 yo(i know you don't approve taking them at this age). i've been training for the past 4.5-5 years.height-5'10.body fat 13.8%.wt-71kg. i have not taken any type of anabolics till now.i am on a plateau like situation for the past 1 year. tried a lot of diets and workouts.i was really skinny back when i started lifting (46kgs).i lift as heavy as i can keeping good form.i have a decent physique but want some more size to it. should i start a test. only cycle or not?.whatever you will say i shall abide by that. i am on a good balanced diet. or kindly send me a good caloric diet if you can.

You’re way too young brother ... we can’t “send you” a diet... please post your diet and macros so we can help you

what exactly is your malfunction? you said you know i dont approve of anyone using steroids at your age and then you proceed to ask if you should start using test... i mean, wtf dude? seriously? tell me, where the malfunction occurred or what got lost in translation and then people wonder why i get so pissed or am driven crazy... i mean, fuck sake... i want to pound my head on my desk non stop... common sense is clearly not common at all

send you a diet? okay so if you were wanting to get your brakes fixed would you just go in and say, can you fix my brakes, not pay and then leave? that takes days to structure for people... thats basically asking someone to do their job for nothing... i dont know any human that is going to sit and create you a diet... wow just wow man... thats pretty ballsy of you

Rub your ears and say, "woooo saaaahhhh". Don't let the noobs get that bp elevated bro.

what exactly is your malfunction? you said you know i dont approve of anyone using steroids at your age and then you proceed to ask if you should start using test... i mean, wtf dude? seriously? tell me, where the malfunction occurred or what got lost in translation and then people wonder why i get so pissed or am driven crazy... i mean, fuck sake... i want to pound my head on my desk non stop... common sense is clearly not common at all

i mean fuck though bro.. if you come out and say you know im against then in the same breath ask if you should use it i mean, seriously?

Keep in mind bro. Some people are reckless and self destructive by nature and seek other people's approval to validate knowingly poor life decisions. I know, in the navy we all drank like fishes knowing we were fucking our livers up. It was age and a strong woman that slapped that sense into me.

Keep in mind bro. Some people are reckless and self destructive by nature and seek other people's approval to validate knowingly poor life decisions. I know, in the navy we all drank like fishes knowing we were fucking our livers up. It was age and a strong woman that slapped that sense into me.
i know, they just want one person to justify what they already know is wrong and if 1 out of 99 tells them yes, thats all they need

dylan,i see of you as a teacher,following you for a long time.i could have taken them,but maybe just wanted someone like you to set my head right.it's just that i have not been growing for the past 1 year so i got i a bit frustrated and by diet i meant just so you can tell me the amount of protein and carbs i should take ,not make my whole fuckin diet chart.Anyways i shall stay natural as you said and train even harder.thanks for the advice.

dylan,i see of you as a teacher,following you for a long time.i could have taken them,but maybe just wanted someone like you to set my head right.it's just that i have not been growing for the past 1 year so i got i a bit frustrated and by diet i meant just so you can tell me the amount of protein and carbs i should take ,not make my whole fuckin diet chart.Anyways i shall stay natural as you said and train even harder.thanks for the advice.

https://tdeecalculator.net/result.php?s=metric&g=male&age=21&kg=71&cm=178&act=1.55&bf=14&f=2

Top Bottom