napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Advice

imimukhi

Quick Question Brothers DG RR,

Firstly Thank you for the SARMs and the advice to go with them. Dylan, keep posting those vids on Youtube. Some SOLID ADVICE & INFO!!!

Some stats first as always to remind you;

Age-42
Weight-85KG
Height- 5'10"
Bf%- 15%

So... ..After running 2 cycles of Test I am looking to move up to Test Tren and Mast. I bought a vial with the following mixture.

Test - 100mg\ml
Tren - 100mg\ml
Mast - 100mg\ml

So was going to start with .5ml (so that would give 50mg of each) and slowly work up the ml pending no adverse sides. I know you guys advise more test but this is what I have to work with.

Now the question is that someone has mentioned adding Anavar to the cycle at 25mg and working up to 40\50mg

What do you think???

Also in terms of PCT I know you guys would recommend the below

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
GW 20mg per day

BUT what would be the bear minimum in terms of PCT ???

Nolva 40/20/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25

Hope this is enough info. Let me know if you need more.

Thanks in advance

If you've only done two test cycles, it's too early to jump on Tren in my opinion. Masteron at your bodyfat is worthless. Also your bodyfat is on the high side for cycling as it is.

At this point I would be looking at something like test and EQ. What exactly are your goals here?

What are you trying to accomplish? A little test prop and tren ace will give you Incredible results. Forget about the anavar. I'm running 50/50 test prop tren ace every day right now on a re comp and the results are insane.

If you've only done two test cycles, it's too early to jump on Tren in my opinion. Masteron at your bodyfat is worthless. Also your bodyfat is on the high side for cycling as it is.

At this point I would be looking at something like test and EQ. What exactly are your goals here?

Thanks RR.. I am looking to put on some lean mean mass. Am I totally in the wrong with the TTM?

So - What do you suggest as I am looking to put on some lean muscle?

What are you trying to accomplish? A little test prop and tren ace will give you Incredible results. Forget about the anavar. I'm running 50/50 test prop tren ace every day right now on a re comp and the results are insane.

Hmmm.... Looking to piut on some lean mass.

A few observations;

At 5'10 you should be able to get to 200 pounds with the RIGHT nutrition and training. 187 is a bit light for your unless you were 10% BF or under. So you're working with a combo of: weight is too low and your BF is too high.

Major, major concern when you ask "what is the bear minimum for PCT"...can you clarify this statement?

What are you eating in a typical day? BE VERY SPECIFIC.

I think eq is a poor choice at a higher bf%, but I wouldn't consider 15% too high at all. I guess that's just me though. I think it may be a bit premature for tren, but I'd suggest running npp and test. I agree. Forget the Anavar. Theres no place for it with men imo. I wouldn't add 2 compounds at the same time to a cycle. It just makes things more difficult to manage and you end up with a lot of guess work

bare minimum on pct... are you kidding me bro? that alone say DO NOT use ANYTHING... i can't believe after watching my videos and being on the forum you would even make that comment... i also would not use masteron whatsoever at 15%... thats rather pointless and a waste of money as it wont show much of anything for you... its not a weight loss drug... i dont see tren fitting here either... i agree with the federal on possibly going with npp and test or you may just want to run test and tbol or winstrol... you talking about bare minimum on pct is not a good thing man

Thanks Bro.... I just needed that kick in the butt from you. What I have wrote is a load of BS which I have been fed at the Gym. I needed to hear it from you. These guys think they can go and abuse their bodies and not have any ill effects. One guy even said why do a PCT?

It's so easy to get led astray. That is why I wouldn't do anything without getting feedback from you. Was kinda dreading your comments TBH.

I appreciate your replies as always and will shut myself off from these guys. Just gonna put my music on and look down.

So what cycle would I be looking at with test and tbol?

Thanks RR.. I am looking to put on some lean mean mass. Am I totally in the wrong with the TTM?

So - What do you suggest as I am looking to put on some lean muscle?
If you are looking to add lean mass, that's not a very good cycle for that in my opinion. Test with NPP or deca or possibly eq is the way to go

bare minimum on pct... are you kidding me bro? that alone say DO NOT use ANYTHING... i can't believe after watching my videos and being on the forum you would even make that comment... i also would not use masteron whatsoever at 15%... thats rather pointless and a waste of money as it wont show much of anything for you... its not a weight loss drug... i dont see tren fitting here either... i agree with the federal on possibly going with npp and test or you may just want to run test and tbol or winstrol... you talking about bare minimum on pct is not a good thing man

Maybe he means the bear minimum on dose of each pct product?

Thanks Bro.... I just needed that kick in the butt from you. What I have wrote is a load of BS which I have been fed at the Gym. I needed to hear it from you. These guys think they can go and abuse their bodies and not have any ill effects. One guy even said why do a PCT?

It's so easy to get led astray. That is why I wouldn't do anything without getting feedback from you. Was kinda dreading your comments TBH.

I appreciate your replies as always and will shut myself off from these guys. Just gonna put my music on and look down.

So what cycle would I be looking at with test and tbol?
i got you bro... im sorry, i just shoot it straight but im not surprised some assholes gave you this info... i dont want you to be uncomfortable to come to me but if i dont let you know the severity of things then you wont grasp it.. im MORE than happy to help and i already really like your attitude man.. im going to help you fix this... i'll make it very easy for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=134

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
7-18 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom