napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting Cycle Test/EQ

gomad75

Hey All, I haven't posted in a while. But wanted to get some thoughts on a potential cutting cycle in March. Here are my stats and other relevant info:

Height: 5''10
Weight: 235
BF: 15%

Cycle History:
Test only
Test + Tbol
Test + EQ (bulk)
Test + Deca (Bulk)

Currently on Dr. prescribed trt: Test 100-150mg/week depending on blood work. Blood work is done 4-6 times a year. It's always exceptional as well as blood pressure. I believe in the "less is more" approach when i blast.
Doc also prescribed HGH 2iu/day 2 weeks ago. (I understand that results will not show until about 6 months).

On blasts I essentially follow all of Dylan's advice in regards to dosages, he's got a million threads and videos.

Goals: I am a competitive powerlifter. I want to slowly triage my weight down to 220 while maintaining as much lean mass and strength as possible (I have a good diet coach so i'm all set with cals/macros). I have been advised to not use Tren because I am an asthmatic.

So here is my proposed cutting cycle and questions

16 weeks:
Test: 350mg/week
EQ: 600mg/Week
HGH - 2iu/day (Doc prescribed already).

What is a good oral to use for my goals? Anavar? t-bol? something else?
Thank you to anyone who took the time to ready my post.

Just another note, in the past I've only used blasts to bulk. All of my cutting was done with just trt.

either one fits well here... i have a video on stacking test, eq and tbol you may want to watch...

i would prefer anavar on this one based on our goals but either would work here... anavar would be the better option

Dylan, that was an excellent video. Thank you!
Rick, I'm tempted to try anavar since I've never done it before! I know our sources have legit var. Would you front load and back load this one?

Domestic supply has a list of brands that are all quality

i recommend getting your items from them. I love anavar here

Dylan, that was an excellent video. Thank you!
Rick, I'm tempted to try anavar since I've never done it before! I know our sources have legit var. Would you front load and back load this one?
either way is completely fine but its best suited on the back end

So I haven't started this cycle yet. Let me ask this, am I crazy to just skip on the EQ? I'm feeling great these days, I believe the GH is now contributing to my sleep. I might just forget EQ and just do Test 350 for 12 weeks and anavar the last 6 weeks, and just stay on 2iu GH for as long as I can.

So I haven't started this cycle yet. Let me ask this, am I crazy to just skip on the EQ? I'm feeling great these days, I believe the GH is now contributing to my sleep. I might just forget EQ and just do Test 350 for 12 weeks and anavar the last 6 weeks, and just stay on 2iu GH for as long as I can.
bro, you dont need permission.. you can do whatever you want and you should do whatever you feel comfortable doing period

Any updates? HGH is fine year round. I recommend taking a few weeks off each year or so and you can continue again. You'll notice better results at least I do.

Top Bottom