napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Customer review

Superior-E

I am sending this thread on my own free will no one asked me to or suggest I do so. So here it is

I want to start by saying customer service was very impressive, these guys are very nice.

Sent money on Wednesday at lunch, package was shipped few hours after.

Package arrived Friday afternoon safe and sound waiting for me to open it.

Overall couldn't be anymore pleased and will definitely be placing another order in the future.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

I am sending this thread on my own free will no one asked me to or suggest I do so. So here it is

I want to start by saying customer service was very impressive, these guys are very nice.

Overall couldn't be anymore pleased and will definitely be placing another order in the future.

Thanks for the review bro... I would have expected nothing less than stellar customer service... Keep us updated on your results

Thanks so much for the review. You were just as easy to deal with. Thanks for your trust.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

What a superior service. Sent the payment on Thursday he put the package in the mail couple of hours later and I just picked it up. It got to the PO on Saturday after hours so had to wait till Monday. It was a pleasure to deal with him!!! Highly recommended

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What a superior service. Sent the payment on Thursday he put the package in the mail couple of hours later and I just picked it up. It got to the PO on Saturday after hours so had to wait till Monday. It was a pleasure to deal with him!!! Highly recommended

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Lex if you don't mind shooting the photos without the usps writing in the background. just to keep everyone safe bro

Last edited:
Dude!! I'm so sorry !! Wasn't even think about that. Go ahead a delete this post and I will make a new one

i cant do it but i will get a mod on it quickly. no worries bro just making sure we are all covered and safe

Ok done now u have to take the pix out ur post or edit ur post because I can't change urs

Lol!!' That's was a good quick catch bro!!! We took care of it!!!! Thanks for turning my attention to it. I'm hoping couple more months and I'll restart again. For now collecting of necessary gear so I have all of it at hand!! It was really nice to deal with him. Took trust on big sides since that was our first time dealing with each other. And he is all about safety which is great

Top Bottom