napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What would be a good off cycle. Cycle

memnoch

I just finished a 12 week test e cycle. Just was looking for a good off cycle cycle before i start my next cycle.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

I'll be trying to lose bf and keeping my diet on point while trying to maintain strength.

Thanks for the info I'll be looking into those supplements

pure essence is where you want to get the real deal no shit SARMs right now they are running 40% off til the 12th as well on mix and match and some stacks i believe check it out

I just finished a 12 week test e cycle. Just was looking for a good off cycle cycle before i start my next cycle.

The best thing to do between cycles is bridge with sarms. Based on your goals, here is a great one for you that I highly recommend

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/mega-super-stack-12-weeks-2/

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… p
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1/

Thank you guys for all your help. I know it sounded funny an off cycle cycle but i wasnt too sure how to put it without it sounding weird but its all good

ya we were just giving you shit man but i may just steal that little off cycle cycle (i guess it would be called more of a bridge) am i right guys? although it could be the cycle before on cycle cycle

Thank you guys for all your help. I know it sounded funny an off cycle cycle but i wasnt too sure how to put it without it sounding weird but its all good

your looking for a strong bridge in between cycles... rick gave you an excellent layout to follow... it is exactly what you would want and need for your goals.. i highly recommend following that plan

Top Bottom