napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Current Cycle - Test/EQ/Proviron/HGH

DR-75

Operation get jacked 💪🏽💪🏽

Current Cycle (16 weeks) and I'm 5 weeks in.

Test - 600/wk
Eq - 900/wk
Proviron - 75/day
HGH - 3.3 IU's/day
Aromasin - 12.5mg E3D

5 weeks in and so far so good. Can see results weekly, strength is going up fast, and feel awesome. And I know EQ takes some time to kick in but I'm already getting more vascular than I ever have when running other EQ.

Running all BGS gear from IWGF/9th!

I don't have a before Cycle pic but trust me it is a big difference.

Attachments

• IMG_3884.jpg
    IMG_3884.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 25
You always run EQ that high? I got great results at 600 and didn't notice any improvement when I bumped it last year.

I've run it before at 800mg and loved it.
Everything I've read on EQ and from getting a lot of opinions, it sounds like 800 was a sweet spot.
I also get blood work before, on, and after to keep an eye on red blood cells.
This time I figured I would run it a little higher.

I've run it before at 800mg and loved it.
Everything I've read on EQ and from getting a lot of opinions, it sounds like 800 was a sweet spot.
I also get blood work before, on, and after to keep an eye on red blood cells.
This time I figured I would run it a little higher.

Well looks good. What are you hoping to get out of the cycle and what kind of diet/training are you following?

there's nothing wrong with going 900 on eq... i would say 1 gram is top end but i always keep it at 800 myself... nice work bro!

Thanks guys!
Dylan - you've always said 800 is the sweet spot.

Rookie. - train 5 days a week, not doing a whole lot of cardio which I need to start stepping that up.
Diet - I don't keep track of anything however I try to get 4-5 whole meals per day & a protein shake. I eat pretty
Meal 1 -Oatmeal & eggs, meal 2 - chicken & white rice, meal 3 - fish/chicken/or steak & green vegetables, meal 4
- whatever dinner my wife makes (usually clean), then I will do a shake later in the evening.
I do mix things up, some weeks I'll do sweet potato casserole (with ground turkey), and some other recipes som I'm not eating the same shit.
I do have cheat meals probably a couple times per week.
Diet is key! It will make your result awesome or shitty!

Top Bottom