napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Creatine yes or no?

Re: RE: Re: Creatine yes or no?

hurricane said:
Angel said:
Do you guys know if I would benefit from taking creatine? Some guy at the gym was telling me it helps with muscle pumps, but I asked him doesn't creatine retains water, he didn't know. Just curious to know if i would benefit from it? do all of them retain water?

changing my life around one day at a time!!
very minimal water rentention especially if you do loading.But it will help you increase energy and strength a bit.Nothing steriod like but natural its a good product
Thanks for the input hurricane, been looking at different options to see what I end up with..

hey bro...I have been reading old posts. You been loosing weight right? Hell yes get on creatine, vanadyl sulfate, chromium picolinate, and if you can find it octacosanol,and gw sarms . Crank the treadmill to incline 15 and speed 4 and go for 30 mins. Add minutes every 2 weeks. F**k that fat on your body. Don't let stinkin azzed food kill you. Eat what you need. No more

hey bro...I have been reading old posts. You been loosing weight right? Hell yes get on creatine, vanadyl sulfate, chromium picolinate, and if you can find it octacosanol,and gw sarms . Crank the treadmill to incline 15 and speed 4 and go for 30 mins. Add minutes every 2 weeks. F**k that fat on your body. Don't let stinkin azzed food kill you. Eat what you need. No more

exactly... eat to live, not live to eat

Do you guys know if I would benefit from taking creatine? Some guy at the gym was telling me it helps with muscle pumps, but I asked him doesn't creatine retains water, he didn't know. Just curious to know if i would benefit from it? do all of them retain water?

Angel.... pop just asked today...how is yor diet going? And look bro...just a heads up on creatine. Start at 5g and maybe work to 10g, because some folks get cramps and diarreah from creatine. My wife opens the dam jar and runs to the bathroom...lol. You might also feel your stomach rumbling.

I don't know if this has been proven or dismissed, but when creatine hit the market they wanted you to take it with some simple sugars...like juice, or even some soft drink. The idea was to spike your insulin which would drive the creatine into muscles quicker. I kind of think that advice went away, but it can't hurt to try.

Angel.... pop just asked today...how is yor diet going? And look bro...just a heads up on creatine. Start at 5g and maybe work to 10g, because some folks get cramps and diarreah from creatine. My wife opens the dam jar and runs to the bathroom...lol. You might also feel your stomach rumbling.

I don't know if this has been proven or dismissed, but when creatine hit the market they wanted you to take it with some simple sugars...like juice, or even some soft drink. The idea was to spike your insulin which would drive the creatine into muscles quicker. I kind of think that advice went away, but it can't hurt to try.
Jake thank you and your dad for asking, everything is going as planned so far so good, been struggling with some back injury do to dead lifting but everything is back to norm, i dropped two more pant sizes and that really helps with the self esteem lol I been doing more cardio I think its been helping me burn more fat. I did orders some creatine, and I'll be taking it slow to see how my stomach reacts to it but other than that I'm still pushing forward with everything, send my regards to drb. Hope that he's having fun out there, can't wait to hear from him...

Well said brother. I agree completely

Jake thank you and your dad for asking, everything is going as planned so far so good, been struggling with some back injury do to dead lifting but everything is back to norm, i dropped two more pant sizes and that really helps with the self esteem lol I been doing more cardio I think its been helping me burn more fat. I did orders some creatine, and I'll be taking it slow to see how my stomach reacts to it but other than that I'm still pushing forward with everything, send my regards to drb. Hope that he's having fun out there, can't wait to hear from him...

Good news and glad to hear. Pop will be happy to hear it. That famous chef from new orleans died yesterday. Dude was 410lbs at 5'6". Got a stomach staple then kept eating and stretched his poor stomach into a thread. It really is sad to see people struggle with food.
I almost have a disdain for it.

Good news and glad to hear. Pop will be happy to hear it. That famous chef from new orleans died yesterday. Dude was 410lbs at 5'6". Got a stomach staple then kept eating and stretched his poor stomach into a thread. It really is sad to see people struggle with food.
I almost have a disdain for it.
Yes I did see that sad but true, I also was told by my doctor i was a perfect candidate for gastric bypass, but I turned it down I wanted to do it the old fashion way "work my ass of for it" I figure I got my whole life ahead of me to do it so might as well get my grind on!

I take monohydrate every day. I can really tell a difference when I don't take it. I don't get super bloated on it, or at least not more so than anything else. I'm a female though, so everything makes me bloat lol I'll have to look into trying nitrate and see what I think of the difference.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengths me. Philippians 4:13"

Recent research shows dogs given creatine supplements began excreting protein in their urine. That is bad bisiness. Definitely a bunch kidney problems associated with protein in urine.

Recent research shows dogs given creatine supplements began excreting protein in their urine. That is bad bisiness. Definitely a bunch kidney problems associated with protein in urine.
Creatine has been studied since the 50s. It is literally the most studied bodybuilding supplement in history and has been proven to be one of the safest things you can take

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I have tried Creatine ( various blends ) on numerous occasions, I am now taking Universal labs Creatine Monohydrate ( which my son gave me for Christmas ) and to be honest creatine has never really done much for me, I take 5 grams a day, every day,, I guess I am just one of those guys whom it doesn't do a whole lot for, I have heard it doesn't work for everyone

I have tried Creatine ( various blends ) on numerous occasions, I am now taking Universal labs Creatine Monohydrate ( which my son gave me for Christmas ) and to be honest creatine has never really done much for me, I take 5 grams a day, every day,, I guess I am just one of those guys whom it doesn't do a whole lot for, I have heard it doesn't work for everyone

Supposedly as much as 30% are non-responders. I don't know if I believe it's that much, there could be many other factors. It'd be hard to get 5g of creatine a day from foods alone, but you can get a fair amount from fish and meats even though a lot of it gets denatured during cooking. Also, while research shows it's effects are pronounced, I don't know if they're big enough to necessarily notice it, especially given the time it takes to reach saturated levels. I think the only time you'd notice if it has an effect on you or not is when you stop taking it.

Do you have any .GOV or .EDU sites that support these claims ? I would like to read about it

I constantly cramp(muscle cramps) on creatine, no matter how much water I drank..then again that was monohydrate and back in the day..maybe I could try a new one and give it a go...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom