napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Compounds that yield the most gains that are keepable after stopping

Bigboy01

Idea being that subject is either doing a proper PCT or remaining on TRT what compounds have given you guys the most gains that you were actually able to keep the majority of.

For me I’d say it’s
YK11
Rad 140
Primo
Hgh

Not that here are not so many others just in my experience out of all the cycles I have ran these are what gave me the most real dry muscle gains I was actually able to keep rather the blow up like a balloon and pop with a pin effect of wet compounds that really don’t work for me.

compounds with lower side effects and less estrogen conversion are going to be the best in terms of keepability..,. more suppression and longer recovery = less keepability, although a pure cosmetic like masteron or something like halo that provides crazy strength and aggression will also be quite difficult to keep from as well

the more you gain the less chance you have to keep it. its simple biology and thats in place to prevent death. the guys we have seen that refuse to accept some loss of 'size' are the ones who drop dead early in life

Idea being that subject is either doing a proper PCT or remaining on TRT what compounds have given you guys the most gains that you were actually able to keep the majority of.

For me I’d say it’s
YK11
Rad 140
Primo
Hgh

Not that here are not so many others just in my experience out of all the cycles I have ran these are what gave me the most real dry muscle gains I was actually able to keep rather the blow up like a balloon and pop with a pin effect of wet compounds that really don’t work for me.
That's a Bullshit idea. Prove me wrong

The milder the compounds generally the easier the gains ro keep. Any gains thwt come easy go even easier

The less the side effects you endure, the greater the chance of keeping gains so lighter compounds will have more gains kept

That's a Bullshit idea. Prove me wrong
Prove it’s not smart guy. You can’t any more than I can prove it is because this is all anecdotal. How am I supposed to empirically prove to you anything? It’s all based on us lending some degree of credibility to what one another says in this community. Thank you so much for your positive contribution to the thread and enriching my knowledge. Lmfao’

Thanks to everyone else for sharing your experience

there is just a lot that factors into it as i pointed out previously... for instance, while saying compounds with less sides have greater keepability, is a fact, it also can be difficult even with those... masteron, as i pointed out, is going to be very difficult in keepability with the muscle hardening it provides, yet it has lower end side effects... it just depends on so many factors, but i can say, that the higher the side effects, the much more difficult it is to retain gains from...

Well put DG. I was just trying to see what other folks experience’s were… Always trying to learn as much as I can to get the most out of my body and stay healthy at the same time.

As always, what you gain and what you keep is all about diet and training.

AAS and SARMS can give you and edge with bulking and or cutting but without solid discipline it's easy come easy go...

Top Bottom