napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Comparison of SARMS source

NYCShredder

I got some SARMS from 3 different sources and am going to try each one. Sarms1, SarmsX, Geopeptides. Will keep you guys posted.

Edit: should have specifically mentioned what I have: Osta, GW, LGD

Last edited:
Sarms1 is out for sure. They are shady as hell.

We support sarmsx here.

Never heard of or ran anything from Geopeptides.

Right on. I've also read multiple pieces on the differences and reliability of delivery. Some indicate that it must be liquid, while others claim that it's all from powder to begin with. I bought all liquid ones; but I'm wondering if I could try bulk powder in the future and cut it with BCAA and B vitamin. Any thoughts? Thanks guys.

You would have to run all 3.....3 different times to have this test work right.
You can't have GW from Sams1 and LGD from Geopeptides....and Osta from SarmsX...thats not a good test

Sorry I was not clear. I have all 3 compounds from all 3 sources. Plan to run all 3 COMPOUNDS at once from the same source, and then take 8 weeks off and repeat the same process from the next source, then take 8 weeks off and finally repeat all 3 compounds again from the 3rd source. It was a massive outlay but I've read solid reviews on all 3 so I figured what the hell, just get all 3. Going to log all 3 cycles, but was just asking if anyone had a recommendation or preference as to which source I start with. Doesn't matter to me because I'm going to get to all 3 eventually.

Ok will do. Have any of you guys ever tried bulk powder and made your own?

I guess it's somewhat of a moot point now since I've bought all liquid, but just curious.....thanks for replies.

Ok will do. Have any of you guys ever tried bulk powder and made your own?

I guess it's somewhat of a moot point now since I've bought all liquid, but just curious.....thanks for replies.

I have not. Not many people go that route. The powder sources are just as if not more unreliable than the retailers that sell SARMS products. From what I have seen at least. Never now till you try it but I wouldnt bother.

This is not the kind of thing you want to gamble with and fuck with on your own. Sources out there are just as sketchy with powders as they are with anything else, and it's also not as simple as getting some powder and throwing it into a solution either, there is much more involved here

i've got quite a few bottles of s4, gw and mk677 from geopeptides, they are all clear alcohol smelling and didn't do anything for me but i dunno. i wish i could get rid of them

i've got quite a few bottles of s4, gw and mk677 from geopeptides, they are all clear alcohol smelling and didn't do anything for me but i dunno. i wish i could get rid of them

I'm sure you have figured out by now why you didn't get ANYHING out of those products from there. That source is not exactly a good legit place for sarms

Since a couple of you said SarmsX is the best, decided to run them last. First up is Sarms1. Started yesterday and just now took Day 2 dose. 1mL each. Shit smells like race car fuel. Here are baselines:
6'1
172 lbs
Training for 10.5 years
1 PH cycle of Superdrol in '09
1 Test/Dbol cycle in '12

Will keep posted.

If it were me, I'd only run the sarmsx stuff but that's me. No way I'd fuck with that other stuff from other places....especially sarms1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Quick post week-1 analysis:

-additional muscle fullness by end of day 2
-strength gains modest
-mild back pumps
-mild acne (haven't had a pimple in years, gotten 4-5 in past 3 days)
-up 4 lbs in 8 days with diet remaining relatively unchanged ~3000 cals day

Pleasantly surprised with results after only 1 week. There is no lethargy that came with Dianabol and the back pumps are much milder. Seems to have provide a sense of well-being as well (admittedly, this could be physiological).

Cheers.

Top Bottom