napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Comments on my blood works(6 weeks apart)

This thread has to be an example for those who are considering taking capsule SARMs or any shady capsule products. A lot of FAKE things going on around the market. Even the local supplement stores can sell those shady products that are probably hasn't been discovered by FDA and waiting to get banned. But meanwhile, they are up for sale. So do yourself a favor and stay away those shady products. It takes time to get recovered and makes your mood down. Does not worth it at all...
That's absolutely the truth. It's a wake up call to what can actually happen with a lot of these products that you have no idea what you're actually getting

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

this is exactly right... its not the sarms nor anything else that is causing the estrogen... its the drastic rise in testosterone... anytime you get that sort of raise, in that short of time especially, there is guaranteed estrogen conversion...

i really want to know what was in that test booster... your liver values were so fucked, its insane on top of that drastic drop in test as well as lh and fsh... you should have blasted hcg a few weeks before the pct you ran... what i would do is finish out your sarms cycle, start running aromasin 12.5 mg eod until your estrogen levels off and then hit hcg the last four weeks of your sarms cycle at 1000 ius week, THEN run ANOTHER platinum pct, because you'll need it after using hcg, and that should get your lh and fsh levels up...

as far as your testicles hurting, that would generally indicate the onset of suppression occurring but your bloodwork indicates no suppression... it could be onset and that could have something to do with the already low lh and fsh as well... do things the way i said... you can start daa right now to help you as well... you can run it 8 weeks...

would HCGenerate do the job? If so how many caps for 1000iu?

Last edited:
HCG doesn't comes with capsule form right? Or can it be taken orally? I don't feel good about injecting something to myself... I am pretty lost about this.

HCGenerate is not even remotely close to the same thing as HCG. HCG only comes as an injectable. HCGenerate is nothing more than a crappy overpriced test booster.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

HCG doesn't comes with capsule form right? Or can it be taken orally? I don't feel good about injecting something to myself... I am pretty lost about this.

well i can't help it, you just need to get over it... its not in capsule form and cannot be taken orally ... bro, its a slin pin for fucks sake... you act like your sticking yourself with a harpoon... you want to recover, then you need to man up and just do it... im sorry if thats harsh but damn, its a little insulin syringe and you only have to inject twice a week so 8 times total and your done... im sorry but seriously?

Top Bottom