napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Comments on my blood works(6 weeks apart)

axgzl01

I am just going to share what was high/low any comments appreciated. I've used a bunk test booster from the local store about 3 weeks before the first bloodwork and results proved that it has something like prohormones in it. So I did the Platinum PCT for 4 weeks and waited 2 weeks to get a post blood work. Right now I am on my S4, Ostarine, GW, and SR-9009 bridge cycle and got the second bloodwork yesterday. I am male, 23 years old.

-04/01/2016 (1st blood work) ;

AST(SGOT) 160 Range 0-40 (High)

ALT(SGPT) 720 Range 0-44 (ALERT, Very High)

Testosterone 270 Range 348-1197 (Low)

FSH, Serum 1.4 Range 1.5-12.4 (Low)

Estradiol 19.3 Range 7.6-42.6 (In Normal Range)

-05/16/2016 (2nd blood work, 2 weeks after PCT, 6 weeks after first blood work)

AST(SGOT) 47 Range 0-40(High but tremendously decreased from the first result and I LOVE Beers.)

ALT(SGPT) 40 Range 0-44 (In normal range)

Testosterone 1118 Range 348-1197 (Increased tremendously)

FSH, Serum 1.5 Range 1.5-12.4 ( This increased but still on the lowest border line)

Estradiol 70 Range 7.6-42.6 (High)

Any ideas why FSH, Serum still considerably low and Estradiol is increased too much? I haven't done any anabolics. I am on my sarms stack as I told you at the beginning.

I also must say that I have little pains on my testicles. I don't know if it's something related my position when I sleep or sit. But this scares the S*** out of me. I am planning to go and see a doctor.

Does high Estradiol levels refers to gyno?
But yeah, ideas&comments welcomed.

Last edited:
Some people have estrogen raised on Sames. You just need to take an AI like 12.5mg aromasin twice a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people have estrogen raised on Sames. You just need to take an AI like 12.5mg aromasin twice a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must have some Aromasin leftover from my PCT. I will take that. Thanks for the advice:)

ya man that is crazy you are 23 and had a 200 test level. have you ever taken any other cycles? prohormones or aas?

ya man that is crazy you are 23 and had a 200 test level. have you ever taken any other cycles? prohormones or aas?

No, I wrote it lol I've used a bunk product that is supposed to work as test booster. But definitely had prohormones in it. And after PCT my Test went back to the normal levels 1118 :D

ay I see that but that's crazy that is a testimony of what we say everyday stop taking that shit in stores, or capsule sarms

I must have some Aromasin leftover from my PCT. I will take that. Thanks for the advice:)

I would only take a couple weeks of aromasin if your not taking anything else. That should lower it and hopefully keep it down. Some people just have high estrogen though. Especially since your natural test returned so high. Could be a reason

Your testosterone increased tremendously. When that happens estrogen will also rise because of more aromatization. Your body typically always maintains a certain test to estrogen ratio if you aren't using an AI. You may have also rebounded just a little after coming off of pct. It's a little high but nothing to be alarmed about.

Obviously the platinum pct worked and worked really well on you. Nice job!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Your testosterone increased tremendously. When that happens estrogen will also rise because of more aromatization. Your body typically always maintains a certain test to estrogen ratio if you aren't using an AI. You may have also rebounded just a little after coming off of pct. It's a little high but nothing to be alarmed about.

What do you say about FSH Serum is still considerably low at the lowest border? And you have any idea why testicle pain might be from?

this is exactly right... its not the sarms nor anything else that is causing the estrogen... its the drastic rise in testosterone... anytime you get that sort of raise, in that short of time especially, there is guaranteed estrogen conversion...

i really want to know what was in that test booster... your liver values were so fucked, its insane on top of that drastic drop in test as well as lh and fsh... you should have blasted hcg a few weeks before the pct you ran... what i would do is finish out your sarms cycle, start running aromasin 12.5 mg eod until your estrogen levels off and then hit hcg the last four weeks of your sarms cycle at 1000 ius week, THEN run ANOTHER platinum pct, because you'll need it after using hcg, and that should get your lh and fsh levels up...

as far as your testicles hurting, that would generally indicate the onset of suppression occurring but your bloodwork indicates no suppression... it could be onset and that could have something to do with the already low lh and fsh as well... do things the way i said... you can start daa right now to help you as well... you can run it 8 weeks...

this is exactly right... its not the sarms nor anything else that is causing the estrogen... its the drastic rise in testosterone... anytime you get that sort of raise, in that short of time especially, there is guaranteed estrogen conversion...

i really want to know what was in that test booster... your liver values were so fucked, its insane on top of that drastic drop in test as well as lh and fsh... you should have blasted hcg a few weeks before the pct you ran... what i would do is finish out your sarms cycle, start running aromasin 12.5 mg eod until your estrogen levels off and then hit hcg the last four weeks of your sarms cycle at 1000 ius week, THEN run ANOTHER platinum pct, because you'll need it after using hcg, and that should get your lh and fsh levels up...

as far as your testicles hurting, that would generally indicate the onset of suppression occurring but your bloodwork indicates no suppression... it could be onset and that could have something to do with the already low lh and fsh as well... do things the way i said... you can start daa right now to help you as well... you can run it 8 weeks...

Yeah, those liver values were too high... In last 6 weeks, I drank a lot of water, ate green vegetables as much as possible, and used little to non supplements. Glad they are back to normal... I will run the HCG like you said in my last 4 weeks. Which means starting 2 weeks later.

Thanks for the advices&comments

Yeah, those liver values were too high... In last 6 weeks, I drank a lot of water, ate green vegetables as much as possible, and used little to non supplements. Glad they are back to normal... I will run the HCG like you said in my last 4 weeks. Which means starting 2 weeks later.

Thanks for the advices&comments

for sure brother... just a few things you left out that may have helped but you did a great job on your own at least addressing a lot of these problems... now we just clean up the last few things and get you back and better than ever...

I know. I will NEVER buy anything from local supplement store again. NEVER.

My LH is in the normal range which is 6.3 range 1.7-8.6

yes, fuck your local supplement store.. they will only get you hurt... make sure to just ask any questions you want here and you will get the proper guidance... thats great your lh is in range... your not far off... i will help you get back to better than ever my man...

Let me add to what D said....YOU ARE LUCKY that your liver values went down.Do yourself a favor and no booze or tylenol for about 3 months. Doing some tudca might help clear any unforseen liver problems.

Let me add to what D said....YOU ARE LUCKY that your liver values went down.Do yourself a favor and no booze or tylenol for about 3 months. Doing some tudca might help clear any unforseen liver problems.

i agree and thank you for pointing that out Jake... those values were dangerous high for sure... its pretty scary and it is very lucky they went down this much... i would do a detox type cleanse and definitely run tudca as jake recommended... hes right on the money... another flush to get the values in a more normal range... while they have come down close to where they need to be, they are still over the top end and need to still come down more to be in a healthy range...

yes, fuck your local supplement store.. they will only get you hurt... make sure to just ask any questions you want here and you will get the proper guidance... thats great your lh is in range... your not far off... i will help you get back to better than ever my man...
Thank you again. I will work on to get FSH levels up as you suggested. Luckily I had about half bottle aromasin leftover from my PCT. I will start using it because I have little gyno going on and I will get my HCG for my last 4 weeks of sarms cycle. I think it's pretty much the plan...

I think I forgot to mention that I took TUDCA for about 750mg a day for 25-30 days during my PCT and I had little booze during the PCT. But you know... When you having your cheat meal with a huge ass burger or a fancy ass pizza you WANT that ice cold BEER :D But I started to lower my drinking...

This thread has to be an example for those who are considering taking capsule SARMs or any shady capsule products. A lot of FAKE things going on around the market. Even the local supplement stores can sell those shady products that are probably hasn't been discovered by FDA and waiting to get banned. But meanwhile, they are up for sale. So do yourself a favor and stay away those shady products. It takes time to get recovered and makes your mood down. Does not worth it at all...

Thank you again. I will work on to get FSH levels up as you suggested. Luckily I had about half bottle aromasin leftover from my PCT. I will start using it because I have little gyno going on and I will get my HCG for my last 4 weeks of sarms cycle. I think it's pretty much the plan...

I think I forgot to mention that I took TUDCA for about 750mg a day for 25-30 days during my PCT and I had little booze during the PCT. But you know... When you having your cheat meal with a huge ass burger or a fancy ass pizza you WANT that ice cold BEER :D But I started to lower my drinking...

yes bro but your making a cheat meal even worse... beer does not fit into this at all, especially when your liver is that fucked.. its only a hinderance to you and i truly hate to see you bust your ass and work so hard only to have beer get in the way... trust me, its not worth it whatsoever... thats your call and its your life but i would really cut that shit... i know as soon as i cut all alcohol i have never felt or looked better...

you have the plan now, so its up to you to implement it and lets get you fully recovered here and feeling great...

Top Bottom