napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Checking In

Week 8 update -weight 221. Well this week started with an intestinal issue so I made this my de-load week. Got my bloods done (PrivateMedLabs) and got the results back. Blood was drawn fasted @ 7:45am. I can't get the report attached so I'll just list all the highs and lows of the panel:
RDW 15.7 HIGH 12.3-15.4 %
Platelets 552 HIGH 150-379 x10E3/uL
Eos (Absolute) 0.7 HIGH 0.0-0.4 x10E3/uL
Creatinine, Serum 1.51 HIGH 0.76-1.27 mg/dL
eGFR If NonAfricn Am 49 LOW >59 mL/min/1.73
eGFR If Africn Am 57 LOW >59 mL/min/1.73
Potassium, Serum 5.7 HIGH 3.5-5.2 mmol/L
AST (SGOT) 56 HIGH 0-40 IU/L 01
ALT (SGPT) 78 HIGH 0-44 IU/L

Testosterone, Serum 174 LOW 348-1197 ng/dL

Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 4.6 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL
FSH, Serum
FSH 5.3 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL
Estradiol
Estradiol 9.9 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

Any comments/advice?

Cheers
its hard to give advice without pre cycle bloods to compare to bro? am i missing those anywhere?

Hi DG, Thanks for checking in. As I mentioned in a previous post, unfortunately no pre cycle blood work was done. I'll get another panel done 4 weeks after PCT. Is that the correct timing? I'm guessing that would also be my pre-cycle panel before starting another cycle.

Cheers

Hi DG, Thanks for checking in. As I mentioned in a previous post, unfortunately no pre cycle blood work was done. I'll get another panel done 4 weeks after PCT. Is that the correct timing? I'm guessing that would also be my pre-cycle panel before starting another cycle.

Cheers

Ya you're going to want to wait a little longer. The numbers I'm seeing indicate that it's likely to climb some. Not sure how long to wait for another panel, 4-6 weeks seems reasonable but someone else may have a different opinion.

Hey Bud, big late welcome to I Sarms. 61 years and still hitting the gym! That's awesome! Motivation for all!

Keep up the good work bro' i hope i can keep smashing it into my sixties, big respect to you.

It's never too late to reinvent yourself!

Cheers
hey brother... thanks for letting me know... i just dont know how to interpret it because i dont know what kind of effect it has had... seeing your LH and FSH still high is a good sign and i would think you had low T to start with but its still impossible to tell with nothing to compare to.. i wish i could tell you more brother..

UPDATE: Week of 4/26/2017- Weight 225.6
Well I finished my 12 week Triple Stack cycle. I started my mini PCT two and a half weeks ago and have nine days left of PCT. Just got back from Dexascan....To me, kind of suprising results: 11.7 lb. muscle gain and 2.2% fat loss compared to my starting Dexa stats at beginning of cycle. I was suprised at the lean mass gain and thought my fat percentages would be higher. I never got around to doing any HITT and was lifting progressively which may have played a part. Stilled amped about my results from this cycle, and will be finishing my PCT, getting bloods done three weeks after PCT, then running another Sarms cycle yet to be determined. I'll continue to update this thread on the next cycle.

Cheers

Just got my blood work back 4 weeks after PCT of my last Sarms cycle making this my pre cycle bloods for my second cycle.

Testosterone, Serum
Testosterone, Serum 501------ 348-1197 ng/dL 01
**Please note reference interval change**

LH 5.0--------- 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01
FSH, Serum
1 of 2
FSH 5.3 ---------1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01
Estradiol
Estradiol 18.9 -------7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01

Second cycle consists of Sarms listed and I'm still focusing on FATLOSS. Starting on Monday as I'm on a deload week. Last Dexa had me at 23%. I'll get scanned again at the end of this cycle also. I liked the muscle hardening of S4 and will be increasing the dosage per Dylans protocol. I never had the side effect at 50mg a day. I had half a bottle of 2866 from my last run and opted to buy another and add to this cycle. Never got started on HITT last cycle but will now. I'll update thread periodically.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m ,
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Cheers

fucking awesome brother... bloodwork look great, lh and fsh especially which is a common thing i see with all sarms bloodwork... great job and please keep the updates coming!

Update: 4 weeks completed. Workouts & diet on point. Ive increased my S4 dosage for week 3 and 4 to 60mg twice a day. Starting week 5 I'll increase S4 to 70mg twice a day. No sides from it what so ever. I've not had the pumps I had during my last cycle, but 4 weeks in and strength and endurance noticeably up. Getting 0ne HIIT workout in weekly, and will add another day of HIIT in week six. Still doing Bikram 3 days/wk. MK2866 use really takes care of old shoulder pains during these cycles. I'll do bloods mid cycle bloods in weeks 6 or seven and update again.

Cheers

Update: 4 weeks completed. Workouts & diet on point. Ive increased my S4 dosage for week 3 and 4 to 60mg twice a day. Starting week 5 I'll increase S4 to 70mg twice a day. No sides from it what so ever. I've not had the pumps I had during my last cycle, but 4 weeks in and strength and endurance noticeably up. Getting 0ne HIIT workout in weekly, and will add another day of HIIT in week six. Still doing Bikram 3 days/wk. MK2866 use really takes care of old shoulder pains during these cycles. I'll do bloods mid cycle bloods in weeks 6 or seven and update again.

Cheers
Glad everything is going so well brother. Thanks for the update!

Week 7 update. I upped the S4 dosage to 75mg 2x a day and do get the yellow tint every now and again, really not a big deal. Workouts are going good and weights/reps increasing every workout. I feel great.

Just received my blood results:

Testosterone, Serum
Testosterone, Serum 85 --------LOW------- 264-916 ng/dL 01
Adult male reference interval is based on a population of
healthy nonobese males (BMI <30) between 19 and 39 years old.
Travison, et.al. JCEM 2017,102;1161-1173. PMID: 28324103.
LH 3.6 ---------1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01
FSH, Serum
FSH 3.5 --------1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01
1 of 2
Estradiol
Estradiol <5.0 -----LOW --------7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01

Test, LH, FSH, Estradiol really took a hit compared to my last cycle, which was the Triple Stack. Anything to be concerned about regarding bloods?

Cheers

are you running an ai? your lh and fsh are good but clearly your test is low... you need to start tongkat ali asap... your pre cycle bloods were right around 500 correct?

Hi Dylan, thanks for the quick response.
No, I am not running an AI of any kind.
I have been taking Tongkat Ali Root Extract 1:200 @600mg 2x a day, 5days on 2 days off and repeat. Been doing the Tongkat Ali from the beginning of the second cycle. Should I be taking a bigger dose?
Yes, my pre cycle bloods were Testosterone, Serum 501

that makes no sense on your estrogen being low... was it low already? stay on tongkat ali 7 days a week...

My pre cycle bloods for estrogen:
Estradiol
Estradiol 18.9 -------7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01

I'll stay on the Tongkat Ali 7 days a week. Would it be a good idea to also add DAA as I made a nice recovery using that my first sarms cycle?

Cheers

Finished my PCT from my sarms cycle 4 weeks ago. Got the results from my bloods which were drawn Monday. Everything looks to have bounced back nicely.

I added an IGF1 test to the female hormone panel because I started MK 677 on November 2. I'll be running MK677 for at least 12 months and get another blood test 4 months in. The MK677 is from Biotech (picked up 12 bottles during Halloween sale) Results of bloods below:

Testosterone, Serum
Testosterone, Serum----- 493-----------264-916 ng/dL

1 of 2
LH --------7.0---------- 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL
FSH, Serum
FSH -------6.5---------- 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL
Estradiol
Estradiol--23.8--------- 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

Roche ECLIA methodology

IGF-1
Insulin-Like Growth Factor I------ 194---HIGH---------49-188 ng/mL