Getting Started - SARM Stack / PCT / Workout Regimen

robotsquirrel

Happy New Year everyone.

===========
Age - 46
Height - 6' 2"
Weight - 231 lbs
Body fat % - 25%
Years of training - 30+ (not sure what training consists of, but been lifting since i was 15. swam competitively. ran track competitively. played Rugby competitively. last 5 years i've slacked a great deal due to work. )
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) - zero, never done this before.
PCT for each cycle - none
Goals - Body Recomp - Ideally get to 199.9 lbs (psychological goal), gain muscle - get BF to 10-12%.
Supplements (if any) - none currently, was anticipating using creatine, and whey protein where required. Nutrition supplements - magnesium chelate, vitamin c, adrenal response, DIM, PQQ, COQ10, fish oil, Vitamin D3, multi-vitamin, methylated folate
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) - none. i have hired a nutritionist and have used him for the past 5 years. will be eating very clean, get my macros dialed in
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) - ankle injury from rugby - just have to wear a brace if i play rugby, otherwise it will pop. only surgery has been to remove my appendix.
===========

I have done some reading/video watching and pre-purchased my stack (S4/GW/MK)/PCE from SARMSX (listed below). The plan is to use the stack for weeks 1-8, and the PCE for weeks 9-12. I'm not married to this plan, so that's why I'm posting/preparing/asking questions right now before I execute on this. The only thing I'm starting now is getting back into workouts and starting the clean eating process.

My questions:
  1. What blood panel do I need to request for my blood test?
  2. Is there a good place to get the blood test done, or can it simply be done through my regular doctor (w/o getting some scrutiny)?
  3. To keep things simple, I plan on doing either the Body Beast weight program or P90X or a mixture of the two (hybrid). Any coments on this approach? Knowing my goal, which program would you suggest?
  4. Can I/Should I still take creatine?
  5. Are there any questions I should be asking/answering before starting that I have not?

I'm looking to make this as turnkey as possible, so I can focus on showing up and hitting the workouts hard. If I have to think about supplements/meals/etc every day, the ship won't leave the dock. If I have everything planned out, and do a weekly meal plan (cooking/prepping/etc), then this will happen and I'll do a great job.

Best,
RS

STACK + Plan
https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-triple-stack-protocol-8weeks
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.​

PCE + Plan
https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day​

Last edited:
Happy New Year everyone.

===========
Age - 46
Height - 6' 2"
Weight - 231 lbs
Body fat % - 25%
Years of training - 30+ (not sure what training consists of, but been lifting since i was 15. swam competitively. ran track competitively. played Rugby competitively. last 5 years i've slacked a great deal due to work. )
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) - zero, never done this before.
PCT for each cycle - none
Goals - Body Recomp - Ideally get to 199.9 lbs (psychological goal), gain muscle - get BF to 10-12%.
Supplements (if any) - none currently, was anticipating using creatine, and whey protein where required. Nutrition supplements - magnesium chelate, vitamin c, adrenal response, DIM, PQQ, COQ10, fish oil, Vitamin D3, multi-vitamin, methylated folate
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) - none. i have hired a nutritionist and have used him for the past 5 years. will be eating very clean, get my macros dialed in
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) - ankle injury from rugby - just have to wear a brace if i play rugby, otherwise it will pop. only surgery has been to remove my appendix.
===========

I have done some reading/video watching and pre-purchased my stack (S4/GW/MK)/PCE from SARMSX (listed below). The plan is to use the stack for weeks 1-8, and the PCE for weeks 9-12. I'm not married to this plan, so that's why I'm posting/preparing/asking questions right now before I execute on this. The only thing I'm starting now is getting back into workouts and starting the clean eating process.

My questions:
  1. What blood panel do I need to request for my blood test?
  2. Is there a good place to get the blood test done, or can it simply be done through my regular doctor (w/o getting some scrutiny)?
  3. To keep things simple, I plan on doing either the Body Beast weight program or P90X or a mixture of the two (hybrid). Any coments on this approach? Knowing my goal, which program would you suggest?
  4. Can I/Should I still take creatine?
  5. Are there any questions I should be asking/answering before starting that I have not?

I'm looking to make this as turnkey as possible, so I can focus on showing up and hitting the workouts hard. If I have to think about supplements/meals/etc every day, the ship won't leave the dock. If I have everything planned out, and do a weekly meal plan (cooking/prepping/etc), then this will happen and I'll do a great job.

Best,
RS

STACK + Plan
https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-triple-stack-protocol-8weeks
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.​

PCE + Plan
https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day​

hey brother.. excellent details to say the least... I LOVE THAT... let me get to your questions for you... there are several issues i see here... the cycle needs to be 12 weeks, not 8... thats an issue because your not running a complete cycle and will not get complete results... i would strong advise correcting that... also, you are not anywhere near trying to do a recomp bro... you need to be cutting... sarms prevent muscle wastage but your focus needs to be to get into a healthy condition and recomp is not what you need right now... eventually, absolutely, but not now... I would HIGHLY consider adding SR9009 to this stack... it corrects metabolic disorder and burns through fat... to your other questions...

1. http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

2. you can buy this panel and it will instruct you how to set up your appointment...

3. i would NEVER solely depend on that... its great to do a few times a week but you need to get in and start doing real cardio, not that garbage... you need to run, swim, stair climb, elliptical, bike etc... you need to weight train with lighter weights and more volume on reps...

4. not necessary whatsoever... .i would avoid it right now...

5. i covered everything bro..

Top Bottom