Age 61
Height 6' 3"
Weight 215
Body fat - 25% per Dexascan
Years of training 30 years/for fitness/ more on than off-home gym
Complete cycle history- nothing ever
PCT for each cycle
Goals-FAT LOSS
Supplements ACV, EAA, Arginine, Beta Alanine. Glutamine, Creatine, EGCG, Fish Oil, Vitamin D3, Ubiquinol, Greens Drink, Organic Maca, Cinnamon,Tumeric, Coconut Oil
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) No food allergies known. I've been IF 18/6 since June 2016. November thru January 1st did OMAD. Hence the supplements, as
I'm getting 2000-2200 calories a day. Bought 1/2 grass fed side of beef and eat organic as much as possible.
Any other relevant info:Been looking over this site for the last couple weeks. Ordered the triple stack from Sarmx. Picking up tomorrow from the post office:
4 x Cardarine (GW-501516)
3 x Andarine (S-4)
2 x Ostarine (MK-2866)
1 x LiquiClo
1 x LiquiAro
Already received DAA. Got the LiquiAro just in case. I'll do bloodwork 6 or 7 weeks in. Going to start this Sarms cycle Monday 1/16. I'm hopeful to accelerate fatloss.

Cheers

welcome to isarms bro! great to have you! you are going to love the stack my friend... if you have any questions along the way, let me know and please keep us updated on your result...

Age 61
Height 6' 3"
Weight 215
Body fat - 25% per Dexascan
Years of training 30 years/for fitness/ more on than off-home gym
Complete cycle history- nothing ever
PCT for each cycle
Goals-FAT LOSS
Supplements ACV, EAA, Arginine, Beta Alanine. Glutamine, Creatine, EGCG, Fish Oil, Vitamin D3, Ubiquinol, Greens Drink, Organic Maca, Cinnamon,Tumeric, Coconut Oil
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) No food allergies known. I've been IF 18/6 since June 2016. November thru January 1st did OMAD. Hence the supplements, as
I'm getting 2000-2200 calories a day. Bought 1/2 grass fed side of beef and eat organic as much as possible.
Any other relevant info:Been looking over this site for the last couple weeks. Ordered the triple stack from Sarmx. Picking up tomorrow from the post office:
4 x Cardarine (GW-501516)
3 x Andarine (S-4)
2 x Ostarine (MK-2866)
1 x LiquiClo
1 x LiquiAro
Already received DAA. Got the LiquiAro just in case. I'll do bloodwork 6 or 7 weeks in. Going to start this Sarms cycle Monday 1/16. I'm hopeful to accelerate fatloss.

Cheers

Welcome to isarms and thank you for the introduction. We have an awesome family here that really takes care of each other. Good call on the triple stack, and if you have any questions or need anything please let us know

Thanks Dylan and RickRock. I'll probably update weekly in this thread. Started today, with the stack below. Didn't taste too bad.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.----in the am and another 0.5ml 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…or am non workout days
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid
Starting weight 218
Did morning Bikram yoga (105 degrees for 90 minutes) and lifted early afternoon. I'll be switching up by lifting first then Bikram for the next 12 weeks.

First week update - weight 214. Taking the sarms daily like clockwork. Nutrition on point. Workouts going good, but can't say if there any noticeable difference regarding endurance or strength as of yet. No vision issues thus far. Looking forward to the next 11 weeks.

Cheers

thanks for the update.. you are still very very early into it.. you will really start to see things going at the 2 week mark and continuing forward...

Second week update - weight 218. Weight up a bit had some pizza yesterday, aside from that nutrition on point. Weight training going well, muscle seems harder, endurance seems better. I'm recovering faster between sets. 4 x 90 minute classes of Bikram still kicking my ass endurance wise. Mirror wise I can see changes. On to week three.

Cheers

i just noticed you were doing yoga... thats excellent bro... definitely stay with that as well.. looking forward to all your gains... lay off the fucking pizza LOLLLL keep it up bro!

Second week update - weight 218. Weight up a bit had some pizza yesterday, aside from that nutrition on point. Weight training going well, muscle seems harder, endurance seems better. I'm recovering faster between sets. 4 x 90 minute classes of Bikram still kicking my ass endurance wise. Mirror wise I can see changes. On to week three.

Cheers

Awesome update bro! You are about to enter week 3 and things should start really getting good. Keep it up!

Third week update - weight 222. Well, I wasn't going to update this week, but I just crushed my push day....really noticed a strength increase today. I lift 3x a week and Bikram 4/5 times a week. This past week, I've added LISS (5 x 3 mile walks) first thing in the morning. I'll add two days HITT during week 5.

Cheers

Third week update - weight 222. Well, I wasn't going to update this week, but I just crushed my push day....really noticed a strength increase today. I lift 3x a week and Bikram 4/5 times a week. This past week, I've added LISS (5 x 3 mile walks) first thing in the morning. I'll add two days HITT during week 5.

Cheers
awesome bro! thanks for the excellent update ! keep up the great work!

Fourth week update - weight 221. Nice noticeable strength gains every workout. Sore shoulder I had seems to have healed. Really liking this triple stack! Looking forward to continued strength gains for the next 8 weeks.

Cheers

Fourth week update - weight 221. Nice noticeable strength gains every workout. Sore shoulder I had seems to have healed. Really liking this triple stack! Looking forward to continued strength gains for the next 8 weeks.

Cheers

awesome i am in to follow and yes the healing effects of the mk is very strong and no soreness when you know you should be sore, makes you think am i doing this shit right lol don't worry about your weight so much now it will start to fall off when the gw kicks in good and your stamina and endurance goes up

Cheers
awesome bro, the healing is NO JOKE whatsoever... thats excellent to hear! thanks for the update!

Week 5 thru 7 update -weight 218. Nothing but good things to report with the Triple stack. Making strength gains every workout (micro loading the weights) but gains none the less. Feeling fantastic, mirror image showing fat loss. Will be betting another Dexascan at end of cycle to verify. Going into week 8, I never had the S4 vision issues. On my next cycle, I'll get more S4 and increase dosages per DG. Leg day week 7 not as strong as usual, but pull day was excellent. I was two weeks into a 10 week program when I started the Triple stack and will be doing a de-load week at 10 weeks. I was going to push for 12 weeks but that leg day convinced me otherwise.
On another note, although I did not get starting blood work done, I'll be getting the Medlabs panel done this Tuesday and will post those results.

Cheers

Week 5 thru 7 update -weight 218. Nothing but good things to report with the Triple stack. Making strength gains every workout (micro loading the weights) but gains none the less. Feeling fantastic, mirror image showing fat loss. Will be betting another Dexascan at end of cycle to verify. Going into week 8, I never had the S4 vision issues. On my next cycle, I'll get more S4 and increase dosages per DG. Leg day week 7 not as strong as usual, but pull day was excellent. I was two weeks into a 10 week program when I started the Triple stack and will be doing a de-load week at 10 weeks. I was going to push for 12 weeks but that leg day convinced me otherwise.
On another note, although I did not get starting blood work done, I'll be getting the Medlabs panel done this Tuesday and will post those results.

Cheers
absolutely awesome brother! thanks for the great update... you are doing excellent... keep it up and i will be looking for your panel and for more progress to come!

Week 8 update -weight 221. Well this week started with an intestinal issue so I made this my de-load week. Got my bloods done (PrivateMedLabs) and got the results back. Blood was drawn fasted @ 7:45am. I can't get the report attached so I'll just list all the highs and lows of the panel:
RDW 15.7 HIGH 12.3-15.4 %
Platelets 552 HIGH 150-379 x10E3/uL
Eos (Absolute) 0.7 HIGH 0.0-0.4 x10E3/uL
Creatinine, Serum 1.51 HIGH 0.76-1.27 mg/dL
eGFR If NonAfricn Am 49 LOW >59 mL/min/1.73
eGFR If Africn Am 57 LOW >59 mL/min/1.73
Potassium, Serum 5.7 HIGH 3.5-5.2 mmol/L
AST (SGOT) 56 HIGH 0-40 IU/L 01
ALT (SGPT) 78 HIGH 0-44 IU/L

Testosterone, Serum 174 LOW 348-1197 ng/dL

Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 4.6 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL