napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine (GW 501516) for Under 24 years old

raka1234

Hi Dylan,

I read your write-up and watched your video on Cardarine and was thinking about taking it. I'm a sprinter and I run the 300m and 400m, both long sprints. My time is currently 39.4, and I want to cut it down to 35.8 within the next 8 weeks. Cardarine seems great for me as it would give the necessary endurance required to sprint for 300m.
However, I am a senior in high school and only 17 years old. I was reading about taking Anabolics and other SARM's but they all seem to have testosterone suppressing effects. Cardarine seems to be the only performance enhancing drug on the market that has very few side effects and no hormonal side effects. However, being 17, are there any side-effects that normally wouldn't be found in adults? I know that taking performance-enhancing drugs under 24 or 25 can be extremely dangerous, but I only want to take Cardarine for one 8 week cycle, and then I plan to never take it again. Please let me know if taking Cardarine would be a mistake, or if there are any other potentially safer and more tested drugs that would help me.

i would never recommend any sort of ped for a teenager whatsoever.. if you paid me i wouldnt recommend it...

17 is way too young to use any type of PED bud....even sarms.

All you really need at your age is the right diet and training

Top Bottom