napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Car thread

I used to do a lot of turbo conversions on my cars before and turbos are amazing at what they're supposed to do but unfortunately put a lot of stress on the block, pistons and rods ect when using high boost!
I find the supercharger a more civilised application as it delivers the power and torque progressively so what I mean is the power builds up as the revs increase=more revs more boost, giving a much more linear delivery of such power/torque!

Yeah it's too bad it puts stress on the car :( that's why I think I'm just gonna make it simple. I'll get an exhaust kit along with cold air intake. Make the car sound real nice and add a bit of hp

in about 3 years bro but I would rather have a tractor lol or a bobcat so I can clear some land or hel even 50 acres for the same price as that damn car lol

in about 3 years bro but I would rather have a tractor lol or a bobcat so I can clear some land or hel even 50 acres for the same price as that damn car lol

Great plan....I did just this and now this is my view

rm6uzb.jpg

ya I picked up an 05 outback xt 2.5 turbo has 120k miles on it talk about a fast lil mf'r its def a sleeper looking like a grocery getter hahaha. I don't do mods and shit like that but I can hear the bearings in the turbo grinding a little, the banjo screens were taken out of the turbo because they clog and burn the damn things up but wtf guess that will cost a grand we shall see

Lol. Subarus are great reliable cars but when something goes wrong it hurts your wallet big time brother!!

I know right that's what pisses me off. im trying to stash shit away so when the old lady cant work no more I got plenty and not stress out about it. lol

My absolute favorite car was my Audi TT Quattro. Not much power even for a turbo car, but the ride quality was unsurpassed. I have a 91 Mustang GT that's got a stroker, blower, heads and all the goodies. Scary fast. I've busted the ass of many a late model vette in that car. Admittedly though, I'm a superbike guy. My Hayabusa is my fav de la fav. Nothing like 170+ mph and only a helmet to keep you alive. Seldom get to ride it fast now because those damn state troopers are out more and I'm getting too old for ducking and dodging the po-po. Last ticket cost me $700 alone because I was nice enough to not run. Had to give it to him for having the balls to try...most just say eff it cuz they know catching you either ends in failure, or death.

Top Bottom