napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Car thread

Trenrage

Idk about some of you but I am a huge car person. What's some of your guys' favorite cars? Also do you guys prefer American, European, or Japanese? I personally love Japanese and European cars. This lambo right here is my all time dream car!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 38
I want a 2017 Nissan GT-R. For the money u just can't fuck with Godzilla!

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Everything before i got out to the UAE was pretty boring, first car here was a Porsche Cayman S Sport. Sold that after a year for my Mercedes C63 Coupe, German muscle car !

Everything before i got out to the UAE was pretty boring, first car here was a Porsche Cayman S Sport. Sold that after a year for my Mercedes C63 Coupe, German muscle car !
Love the C63! Especially the Black Series

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Petrols just so damn cheap, all my mates run ridiculous cars. Z06 Corvette, F150 Raptor, CL63 and so on!

I've been playing with jap cars for a while now and love the handling and modifying these babies! My current Civic FD2 Supercharged is putting down 494WHP! Too many cars to list but the latest corvette Z06 is growing on me big time!!

I've been playing with jap cars for a while now and love the handling and modifying these babies! My current Civic FD2 Supercharged is putting down 494WHP! Too many cars to list but the latest corvette Z06 is growing on me big time!!

I wanna boost up my g35 with a twin turbo

haha. yea, had my first hooker there! baahahaha

hahaha that is hilarious, funny how most people think the middle east as being very strict regarding sex etc however prostitution is way higher here than anywhere I've seen (and I've been to amsterdam lol!!!)

Top Bottom