napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can we trust this guy about sarms, which has more than 100 000 Youtube views ?

Dylan is so patient! He literally answers every and I mean every silly question. Tons of patience! Can't say enough about the guy!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

i really appreciate that brother... your a huge asset here as well and im very happy to have you here... thank you brother

Lol this thread.

Dylan you da man! Please Keep supplying the quality info brother! From videos to forums this all matters to me and many others.

@rickrock your quality too man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know Dylan is THE reference, but this guy seems to give also a lot of advices about sarms, but I don't know if he's reliable, as there are so much BULLSHIT on the web.

The thing is that he has a lot of views....

New World Nutritionals on Youtube - My Awesome Experience With The SARM YK-11

youtube.com/watch?v=O_IRo40zPp8

Thanks

The nutshell in his YK11 video, is that this is the first sarm he took, and basically he loves it, and thinks its definitely the real deal, and produces quality amazing stuff. Tells you to just use your brain if you plan on taking anything (regardless of what it is, sarm, steroid etc), dont be a dumbass. And tells you to go and buy the YK11 because its legal and cheap, before the Fed get their stinking paws on it when they realize how good it is. Another thumbs up for Sarms.

Thanks for the link I watched the video found it a rather entertaining rant (about other stuff) and watched a couple of his other videos also.

I know Dylan is THE reference, but this guy seems to give also a lot of advices about sarms, but I don't know if he's reliable, as there are so much BULLSHIT on the web.

The thing is that he has a lot of views....

New World Nutritionals on Youtube - My Awesome Experience With The SARM YK-11

youtube.com/watch?v=O_IRo40zPp8

Thanks
this guy obviously hits the Crack pipe

entertainment purposes only

The nutshell in his YK11 video, is that this is the first sarm he took, and basically he loves it, and thinks its definitely the real deal, and produces quality amazing stuff. Tells you to just use your brain if you plan on taking anything (regardless of what it is, sarm, steroid etc), dont be a dumbass. And tells you to go and buy the YK11 because its legal and cheap, before the Fed get their stinking paws on it when they realize how good it is. Another thumbs up for Sarms.

Thanks for the link I watched the video found it a rather entertaining rant (about other stuff) and watched a couple of his other videos also.

exactly, calling this one clueless would be far too nice!

Honestly, guy looks like a scrub and the video is 20 minutes long. Why would anyone listen to him is beyond me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your guess is as good as mind... i pride myself on my word and credibility and most do not.. i make sure to convey that by my approach and my information in every video and i hope everyone can see how important these ethics are to me

Top Bottom