napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can we do a trading thread???

JackSteel

Banned
Haven't seen one in a while and wanted to acquire things and rid myself of some things.

Don't forget code JACK10 on your ExDom purchases for a 10% discount fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am willing to bet Dylan swings by and smacks this thread to oblivion with a resounding "NO" lol.

Trade thread fucked up evo like crazy lol. People were getting scammed right and left. Idk. personally I am for it. If your stupid enough to trade with someone you don't know then you shouldnt be supised by a shitty outcome but not everyone has common sense.

I think we had one at AR but there wasn't a lot of interest in it I don't believe I never followed it. trading other than "gear" stuff tho

I am willing to bet Dylan swings by and smacks this thread to oblivion with a resounding "NO" lol.

You already know... NOT HAPPENING... NOT A CHANCE... im definitely not dealing with what comes along with that... that's not even someone that would be considered after what i've seen and been through with it before so let's please just leave this one alone

Trade thread fucked up evo like crazy lol. People were getting scammed right and left. Idk. personally I am for it. If your stupid enough to trade with someone you don't know then you shouldnt be supised by a shitty outcome but not everyone has common sense.

We're people really getting scammed or did they just say that to bring in Berd?

We're people really getting scammed or did they just say that to bring in Berd?

bro, that trading thread was a mess when i was still over there... its not happening... not a chance... there's too much liability and im certainly not going to listen to pm's all day about people getting scrued etc.... its not an option, it never will be an option etc...

I'm not too bummed out over it because of all the great sponsors we have on the board. I totally understand Dylan's stance on the issue

The trading thread was a disaster from the get go. I stayed far clear of it, and it caused a lot of drama on the board and a lot of pissed off scammed members. We don't need that shit here at all

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

bro, that trading thread was a mess when i was still over there... its not happening... not a chance... there's too much liability and im certainly not going to listen to pm's all day about people getting scrued etc.... its not an option, it never will be an option etc...

Id think if u wanna trade then do it privatly off this site. Like secure email and leave us out of it.

I dont like the trade thing. Someone traded one of my products once and they didnt get it from the guy and tried to say it was my responsibility to make it right. Lol. I was like uh how exactly do you figure that one. Lol

PHURIOUS

Anybody remember paja or is that too old school for some of u. Jaaaaa

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom