napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can we do a trading thread???

If I was too trade with anyone on here it would have too be someone that i deal with in enough posts and time that I felt ok just pm them about it and it being a private thing most of the regular guys on here are stand up bros but when you make it an open thread situation you let all the trolls and lerkers in and you no longer know you your dealing with

If I was too trade with anyone on here it would have too be someone that i deal with in enough posts and time that I felt ok just pm them about it and it being a private thing most of the regular guys on here are stand up bros but when you make it an open thread situation you let all the trolls and lerkers in and you no longer know you your dealing with
I agree. There are several individuals I've come to know but n it's all private. They have other personal contact for me that's outside a forum all together.
I preffer it this way. Really the only purpose of the open thread would be to invite others you don't know to well.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

And getting scammed is the least of your worrys you could be swapping your mailing address with LE for all you know next day feds kick in the door and your scared rolling over on labs trying too save your skin yeah that could go very badly

And getting scammed is the least of your worrys you could be swapping your mailing address with LE for all you know next day feds kick in the door and your scared rolling over on labs trying too save your skin yeah that could go very badly

Is that what you would do?

No but face the facts the majority would Ive been inthose situations and seen suposed hardcore dudes roll like little girls best too stay under the radar

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

And just making the point that dealing with a trusted source is one thing but randomly swapping mailing info with everybody for illegal good not the smartest idea

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

I know man I've been faced with it too. Just fuckin around. I got burned by PK2 on the trading thread at Evo

At first I thought you called me a butt face but then I re-read it

Top Bottom