napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cabergoline,Arimidex,Aromasin,Nolvadex ~ Help plz

Flanex

I've been reading a lot about these compounds & it seems the more I read about them the more confused I get.Would someone please give me the shorthand version of what these particular compounds do,their uses,when to take them & recommended doses with AAS?

What I know:

Aromasin - 12.5mg EOD when on Test & other aromising agents to prevent estrogen conversion or to keep it a bay.

Cabergoline - .5mg E3D(?) when on nandrolones(Deca,NPP,Tren) to prevent high prolactin ie:gyno/bitch tits

I think arimidex is similar to aromasin with it's uses,just a different compound.I have no idea what nolvadex is for,but I've seen it included in PCT.I'm on TRT so I'm pretty sure I don't need PCT.

I've never been a good study & it's seems the more I read, it just gets all jumbled together & I learn nothing.Probably too many drugs in the 80's & 90's LOL. :p

Please correct me if I'm wrong on what I thought I already knew.Please don't send me links to glossaries in which I've already probably researched the hell out of.I'm not asking anyone to hold my hand but I need this explained to me in layman's terms.

Also if there are any others besides these four that I forgot & are important let me know.

Thanks a bunch

you have no need for nolvadex at all if your on trt.. so you can really disregard... its used in pct to help jumpstart your hpta along with clomid... it helps you recover...

arimidex is an AI however its not a suicidal inhibitor as aromasin is... it is not going to kill estrogen but merely suppress so if you are estrogen prone, its not a good option... you generally run it .5 mg e3d... aromasin will also prevent gyno rebound where arimidex is not nearly as effective in doing...

you are right on with aromasin and caber...

i've done videos and everything listed bro so you should watch those as well just to really educate yourself so you always know...

you have no need for nolvadex at all if your on trt.. so you can really disregard... its used in pct to help jumpstart your hpta along with clomid... it helps you recover...

arimidex is an AI however its not a suicidal inhibitor as aromasin is... it is not going to kill estrogen but merely suppress so if you are estrogen prone, its not a good option... you generally run it .5 mg e3d... aromasin will also prevent gyno rebound where arimidex is not nearly as effective in doing...

you are right on with aromasin and caber...

i've done videos and everything listed bro so you should watch those as well just to really educate yourself so you always know...

Thanks Dylan,I've watched all your videos on these.It's just easier for me to understand when it's written out just the way you did it.It's already becoming clearer.

Thanks again

Thanks Dylan,I've watched all your videos on these.It's just easier for me to understand when it's written out just the way you did it.It's already becoming clearer.

Thanks again

well in that case, i hope that cleared some things up for you bro... if you have more questions on them, just let me know... i just gave a quick short hand answer but plenty to let you understand the functioning... of course there's far more to each but you grasp exactly what they do and have a clear indication of how to use them

So just to be clear,All I would need is caber & aromasin no matter what compounds I do?

My biggest fear is getting bitch tits & having to get a $8K operation to remove it.I just want to know everything I need to know to prevent this.

I'd appreciate some comments from some of the heavy hitters like ROBO & 44 too for instance if y'all don't mind.Thanks guys

So just to be clear,All I would need is caber & aromasin no matter what compounds I do?

That would help you with controlling estrogen and prolactin on cycle yes, which eliminates gyno concerns, but there are other factors on cycle health related that people use supports for to help lipids, liver, blood pressure, prostate. Etc,

no bro, you only need caber when your using a nandrolone... you absolutely do not want to continuously run that if not needed... aromasin should at least always be on hand, regardless of what your using.. you have no concern with clomid being on trt... its not something you would use unless you were having trouble having a child due to steroid use and some use it to help fertility...

That would help you with controlling estrogen and prolactin on cycle yes, which eliminates gyno concerns, but there are other factors on cycle health related that people use supports for to help lipids, liver, blood pressure, prostate. Etc,

Oh yeah I know about all those supports,cardiovascular,liver,prostate,etc.I'm just worried mostly about estrogen & prolactin isses.Thanks for your input Rick.I always appreciate your advice.BTW I've been on that super Cissus for my joints two weeks now,so far no real improvement but it's still early I know.

no bro, you only need caber when your using a nandrolone... you absolutely do not want to continuously run that if not needed... aromasin should at least always be on hand, regardless of what your using.. you have no concern with clomid being on trt... its not something you would use unless you were having trouble having a child due to steroid use and some use it to help fertility...

Yup that's what I meant.No matter what I'm doing those two would be all I'll need(aside from supports of course).Thanks Dylan

Top Bottom