napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulking cycle

singparts

Sir,
I'm looking out for a decent bulking cycle but i don't have more than 45-50 days to bulk as i have to cut down after that too
As far as i know Deca has to be run at least 10-12 weeks to see difference and first 4 initial weeks not much can be expected
Trenbolone is really harsh on liver and is somewhere in between bulking and cutting so i don't really wanna go for it
Anadrol seems to fit in this but as being an oral it would be harsh on liver

Please assist me here
And please suggest a liver and kidney guard

One last query that​ i have is that
Can testosterone undecanote be used and is it efficient and give results?

Post your full stats.

Why do you only have less than 2 months?

noone with any sense is going to recommend you using steroids without test... your timing is just so bad there's really not much here you can do unless you do run anadrol with test but DO NOT run anadrol without test bro...

Sir,
I'm looking out for a decent bulking cycle but i don't have more than 45-50 days to bulk as i have to cut down after that too
As far as i know Deca has to be run at least 10-12 weeks to see difference and first 4 initial weeks not much can be expected
Trenbolone is really harsh on liver and is somewhere in between bulking and cutting so i don't really wanna go for it
Anadrol seems to fit in this but as being an oral it would be harsh on liver

Please assist me here
And please suggest a liver and kidney guard

One last query that​ i have is that
Can testosterone undecanote be used and is it efficient and give results?

We need your full stats, goals, and experience before we can advise you on anything

Top Bottom