napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha's Spring Robo Cycle

This Primo is amazing. Sitting in a meeting this afternoon I could feel my body holding it's fullness. Like it was growing in real time. I'm the Buddha in as much as I utilize a solid spiritual practice to bring my best on any given day, and the Primo just enhances my positive, chill demeanor. It was legs this morning, and before I get into the details, for those of you who are not familiar with my approaches, let me make a couple things clear. My form is ever evolving and improving and I am getting results to support this. I used hack squat machine and leg press here and just to mention, no partial reps, no bounce at the bottom, and no locking out for a break at the top. Smooth steady motion supporting time under tension, firing out of the glutes, squeezing at the top, and controlling the negative.

Superset Hack Squats (up to 3 plates on each side) with leg curls (up to 90 pounds). Superset Leg Press (up to 5 plates each side) with leg extensions (up to 180 pounds). Drop set on the Press 5-3-2, and finished off with calves.

22 sets in 50 minutes and the only barriers I ran into were pushing through the pain of incredible pumps.

Supersetting Chest/Back tomorrow.....can't wait....

I would like to provide answers to some of the most asked questions on gear sites are;

When will the gear kick in? If you are waiting for chemical enhancement to start lifting heavier weights and making gains I'm here to let you know, it may be a long wait. The responsible use of AAS consists of utilizing them to break through plateaus and putting the finishing touches on a physique earned through discipline and hard work. If you gains were achieved from gear alone you will be wondering where they went when you cycle is over.

How much will I gain on this cycle? and, How much of my gains will I keep after PCT? The answer to these questions is, it is all down to your training and diet. I have been training for 25 years without a break and the routines I developed over the past 2 or 3 years are my best ever. Add to this that my diet has been an ongoing science experiment the whole time it is no wonder I am in the best shape of my life.

This is my first time using Robolics Primo and I can say for sure, I will never do another cycle without it.....

I would like to provide answers to some of the most asked questions on gear sites;

When will the gear kick in? If you are waiting for chemical enhancement to start lifting heavier weights and making gains I'm here to let you know, it may be a long wait. The responsible use of AAS consists of utilizing them to break through plateaus and putting the finishing touches on a physique earned through discipline and hard work. If your gains were achieved from gear alone you will be wondering where they went when you cycle is over.

How much will I gain on this cycle? and, How much of my gains will I keep after PCT? The answer to these questions is, it is all down to your training and diet. I have been training for 25 years without a break and the routines I developed over the past 2 or 3 years are my best ever. Add to this that my diet has been an ongoing science experiment the whole time it is no wonder I am in the best shape of my life.

This is my first time using Robolics Primo and I can say for sure, I will never do another cycle without it.....

Last edited:
I was so happy to see the Mass Spec Testing results on Robolics products. Acting as a guide to encourage Bro's to utilized the best gear available in responsible ways has always been my goal. Contact me for an updated price list and contact information and lets get this party started......

Just getting into a new super set opposite body parts routine so I will post more over the weekend. Plan on getting bloods done later in the week just to check on everything. I have no doubt Robolics is the best, but I like to set a good example of responsible cycling which includes pre/on/and post cycle bloods.

Killing it......

I’m using the 5%Liver and Organ Defender right now. It was reasonably priced and has good reviews. I like to run some kind of liver support throughout cycles. Post up your cycle design if you like. You have your AI ready?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was loving Robolics Primo right from the start. Even if you want to say it was a placebo effect at the beginning it would still be based on the fact that everything I have ever used from Robo (and everything I have heard from everyone one else who has used this gear) was awesome! So when the test results came out showing that not only was the Primo real but properly dosed I wasn't surprised.

I prefer longer cycles with milder compounds with no sides, so I had done EQ in my last 2 cycles. Primo is even better as I have the constant fullness in my muscles and my mood is just great.

Don't forget to hit me up for a price list and contact info in order to get your conditioning ready for the Summer.

I will be posting a new pic some time in late May.

Let's do this........

Thanx Rock, much appreciated. I am moving into super setting opposite body parts and recently reflected on the insight that Arnold did things instinctively that science took years to prove works. I like Chest/Back - Rear/Front Deltoid, Center Deltoid from various angles with Cable, Rear Deltoid/Shrugs - Bicept/Tricept - Legs. I limit Tricep involvement on shoulders in order to let them rest for arms day and for legs, I will do extensions/curls, and depending on the days mix up Squats/Hack Squats/Leg Press/Extensions/and Curls (you know your doing it right when the pump is unbearable).

It crossed my mind this morning that I'm doing this Arnold thing while at the same time using his favorite AAS, Primo, for the first time.

In tune with the universe to put it mildly......

Aromasin no clomid? did just the clo last cycle and it worked well. Clomid at 50 mg a day for 3 weeks is that what your asking.

We now return you to our previously scheduled thread.....

I spent the first week or so of this new routine focusing on pristine form and moving in a 2 seconds up/3 seconds squeeze/4 seconds down/1 second pause on most every exercise I introduced, and I'm turning the corner into challenging weights right now. In an 8 rep range I'm looking at a max weight of 95lb DB decline Press, 315lb Squat, and 180lb T-Bar Row. My shoulder work has crossed into Giant Set land so the weights aren't quite so high, but the burning pain is all of that.

Just the start of the 8th week, about half way through the cycle, and it is all about slowing things down and letting the target muscle do the work. Quality wise I am already ahead of where I was last May so it is all gravy from here on out (and me on a cut...I could have said icing on the cake....whatever).

Appreciation to all my Bros for being on this journey with me. Whether its cycle ideas, training routines, or a Robolics price list, please feel free to contact me.

Joy in the struggle.....

Some of you may have seen a thread I am running to review ESARMS GW501516 and the Banned Nutrition supplements Cardazol and M1-MK. The combination has given me great stamina and without a doubt enhanced my cut. And that's where the Robolics Primo is once again shining. One of the reasons people love Primo is that it is reported that you can actually build muscle on a calorie deficit, and my little science experiment is helping prove this. I'm down 8lbs in the past 3 weeks with no sign of muscle loss. I was a little flat yesterday so I am going to eat 1/3 pound of pasta with my protein tonight and see what I look like with lots of glycogen to pump the muscle up in the morning when I do check/Back.

I am at that point where new veins are popping and the definition in my abs getting clearer by the day.

Reflecting back on all those years of discipline, training, and diet...I wouldn't change a second of it....

Another inquiry regularly put forward on sites is the old, "Why am I not making gains even though I am training "hard" and "eating a lot"?

I'm figuring, if you're going to phrase a question regarding the 2 most important aspects of physique development like that, your approaches are probably just as vague.

Training hard could mean a lot of different things to different people, but what ever you are doing now, if you don't change it up in 6 weeks your body will figure out what's going on and stop responding. Workout routines are an art and a science, not something you do on the side while waiting for gear to provide you with results.

And "eating a lot" - a lot of what? Hopefully stuff your body can use to build muscle while adjusting the carb intake to avoid too much fat gain. I heard a kid in the gym saying, "I just can't eat more than I do.", to which I responded, "Put the food in your mouth, chew it up, and wash it down with water. If it was easy everybody would do it." (As opposed to saying they do it, but I left that part out).

Gear is great, but it is not going to do the job for you.......

You know you're in good company when you are running a Robolics log at the same time as Jack Steel. Since his is bulking and mine is cutting we have it covered from every angle so ask any questions on any aspect of gear you like, one of us should be able to answer.

Getting into the heavy phase of my current work out design and with about 1 1/2 more weeks to go I am considering which way to go. At this point I'd say it is going to be a giant set/single body part thing so watch for the design.

Gear wise, from my first rep I am unstoppable and holding full pumps through the day.

Training like never before.......

You know you're in good company when you are running a Robolics log at the same time as Jack Steel. Since his is bulking and mine is cutting we have it covered from every angle so ask any questions on any aspect of gear you like, one of us should be able to answer.

Getting into the heavy phase of my current work out design and with about 1 1/2 more weeks to go I am considering which way to go. At this point I'd say it is going to be a giant set/single body part thing so watch for the design.

Gear wise, from my first rep I am unstoppable and holding full pumps through the day.

Training like never before.......

This was a very detailed log of your current cycle and training. Thanks for putting this all out here for us to learn from and for the recent Robolics recommendation. Looks like he’s the direction I’m headed in and it’s great to hear you’ve been so satisfied with his product. Makes me even more excited to no longer have to stare at a tracking email for weeks on end reading the same old line “processing through US customs”.

So I’ve run many cycles in the past but started medically prescribed TRT about a 18 months ago. This will be my first blast/cycle and because I read in the beginning of your log you are also on TRT I figured perfect for you. My TRT dose is 100mg/week of test cyp. I have a bunch of test e left over from before TRT started and wanted to run a 500mg/week blast. Do I pin my usual 100mg test c each week along with 500mg test e, or do I pin 400 of the test e along with my 100 test c for a 500 weekly total?

Second question is ester related. Even though they are both long esters they are technically different esters. Is it still gonna take weeks for the test e to build or will it be available right away because I already have steady levels of test c in my system?

Thanks for the help

Top Bottom