napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Buddha's SARMS4SALE S23 Log

Outside training today I started thinking about some of the writings of Joseph Campbell. He was a western philosopher who developed certain amount of popularity for making really deep concepts accessible to everyone.

One of his most popular concepts was "Follow Your Bliss", which explored how staying focused on goals and working sincerely helps open unexpected ways forward.

After having a killer Back/Bis routine I was sitting, basking in the afterglow, when I saw a line of bricks on a shelf, and I started thinking, "I could pick up one or two of those in some sort of exercise." Which led me to thinking, "Yea, I could put them in a bucket or two". and boom, a new way of engaging in progressive overload with unexpected objects.

I sense this concept in the way I was approached about running the S23 log. I couldn't even imagine that we would all be off the streets and gyms closed just those few short weeks ago, but it was my involvement in developing this that gave me the extra drive to push through and win, to follow my bliss.

Remember, Sarms.forSale is still providing us with 20% as a way of helping the community through the pandemic.

It doesn't get better than that...

Took a couple of long hikes on the weekend and am still noticing the stamina from the S23. This is a SARM that I will bring back for my Spring training from now on.

Just getting started.

I appreciate the feedback everyone.

Training has always been a sanctuary for me. I joined a gym in NYC because I needed someplace to take a shower. You know the joke - What do you call a guitarist who broke up with his girlfriend? Homeless - only for me it wasn't funny. But as the universe would have it, I found myself in that gym. Training, and the accompanying endorphins were my first glance beyond symptoms of depression and getting bigger led to feelings of being safe following childhood stuff.

I hope some of you are setting new goals and finding creative ways to reach them. Every mod I am familiar with keeps health first when sharing training and supplement advice so reach out to any one of us to chat.

Sarms.forsale is a reliable source for all things SARMS so make sure to take advantage of their current discount.

Life is from this moment on...

well said brother... every day is a struggle but also an eye opener so we should focus on taking positives from each day and realizing the value each day TRULY holds as opposed to overlooking things that we so easily do on a day to day basis...

Thanx Bros.

Looking for ways to challenge myself even further. When we think of progressive overload the automatic go to is increase the weight while dropping the weight. But put in the out of gym experience of training, we need to find new approaches.

I decided to go with a high rep session for chest yesterday, and I had a great pump.

I had been doing 20 rep sets of flat bench to warm up. Mind you, this is a flat wooden Bench and my barbell is a 12 foot long lodge poll pine. So I decided to use boards to elevate one end of the Bench, first for incline and then for decline. Keeping 30 seconds in between sets/exercises I worked up a great pump in just over 10 minutes. I went into "working sets" by doing dips in the corner of a fence before going straight into one arm work for shoulder and tris.

I keep trying to push the envelope on the S23 and have yet to get to a point of complete failure. This has definitely enhanced my cut and I am feeling great overall.

I have three weeks to go in this SARMS cycle and am determined to get the most out of it...

If I "hit the wall" at anytime during this S23 cycle I must have gone right through it.

4 hour hike on Saturday and dragged the woman to bed when I got back.

Starting a superset approach to everything tomorrow.

Just getting started...

If I "hit the wall" at anytime during this S23 cycle I must have gone right through it.

4 hour hike on Saturday and dragged the woman to bed when I got back.

Starting a superset approach to everything tomorrow.

Just getting started...
excellent brother!

A perfectly blue sky greeted me this morning and I felt excited to get back into some superset work. In the gym at least 50% of my time I am doing some sort of supersets; opposite body parts, mechanical drop sets, etc., but other than 21's for bis and tris I had been doing none for the past could months, so I definitely had an excitement factor this morning. My press work on chest with logs has been higher reps so I did those as the second set. This was my workout, 4 sets of everything.

Flat pushups/Incline Bench
Feet elevated push ups/flat Bench
Decline Press/Pull Overs (This is a favorite of mine)
Arnlod Presses/ Side Lat Raises
Tris 21's
Tris Dumbell Presses

44 sets in 45 minutes. I strove to be mindful with every motion; pausing at the bottom, initiate the motion in the target muscle, squeeze at the top, control the negative. Nice steady flow, taking advantage of the added S23 stamina and enjoying every second.

Afterwards the woman asked, "How was it?", "Beautiful" I responded.

I think I had not considered supersets because I was just so glad to have been able to put together some good, basic workout routines. This opens the door to another level of challenge and development.

I appreciate being able to write these updates as it helps me stay aware that we are on this journey together.

Thanx Bros...

Last edited:
We appreciate you taking the time too write these updates. I for one am inspired by you. I enjoy reading your logs. Detail is great. You mind set is even better.
Keep up the awesome things you do. We gain from it as much as you do. I am glad that we can help you any way we can. Inspiration is a powerful tool.
Stay strong!!!

A perfectly blue sky greeted me this morning and I felt excited to get back into some superset work. In the gym at least 50% of my time I am doing some sort of supersets; opposite body parts, mechanical drop sets, etc., but other than 21's for bis and tris I had been doing none for the past could months, so I definitely had an excitement factor this morning. My press work on chest with logs has been higher reps so I did those as the second set. This was my workout, 4 sets of everything.

Flat pushups/Incline Bench
Feet elevated push ups/flat Bench
Decline Press/Pull Overs (This is a favorite of mine)
Arnlod Presses/ Side Lat Raises
Tris 21's
Tris Dumbell Presses

44 sets in 45 minutes. I strove to be mindful with every motion; pausing at the bottom, initiate the motion in the target muscle, squeeze at the top, control the negative. Nice steady flow, taking advantage of the added S23 stamina and enjoying every second.

Afterwards the woman asked, "How was it?", "Beautiful" I responded.

I think I had not considered supersets because I was just so glad to have been able to put together some good, basic workout routines. This opens the door to another level of challenge and development.

I appreciate being able to write these updates as it helps me stay aware that we are on this journey together.

Thanx Bros...

another awesome update! thanks brother!

Top Bottom