napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Buddha's SARMS4SALE S23 Log

Checking in with my body today I had a sense of overall anabolic activation. Just the feeling that everything had been challenged and is responding by growing, so I officially took the day off training.

This was well earned after a major hike yesterday on a snow covered path. The whole trip took about 3 hours and it was great to be out in the middle of no where with a blue sky and wilderness all around.

This morning I was reflecting on a post by BenP on his instagram where he was talking about the positive impact on health/mental health of training outdoors as the sun rises. I know a lot of us are on lock down, but chances are we can slip outside first thing and engage in some sort of challenging physical activity. Just move around enough to warm up, light jog, jumping jacks, etc., and then move right into body weight exercises.

Get some focused meditation in just before this and you can start the day feeling renewed and hopeful.

No doubt experienced the stamina benefits of the S23 during the hike yesterday. I practically had to carry my son the last 20 minutes and I was still good to go. LOL!

Back to chest, front/center deltoid, and tris tomorrow.

Let's do this...

This S23 came into my Supplement regime at exactly the right time. It has combined with the non-gym workouts I designed to help make this whole episode memorable.

I stuck close to my chest/front,center deltoid/tris designed routine today, and before the second set was over I already had a laser beam focus to get the most out of the workout. After a while, part of the motivation is driven by the searing pumps I get in all the target muscles and a desire to just get through it. With 30 second sets and 30 second in between sets/exercises it takes everything I got and the sense of accomplishment (combined with a good dose of endorphins) afterwards is incredibly satisfying.

I doesn't hurt that I know, in the back of my head, I will be reporting all this to my Bros on this site as we continue our journey of mutual motivation.

My first day back in the gym I know my physique will be at least as good as it was the day before it closed.

Never give up...

perfect... with your effort that you are putting in and the strength of s23, im very confident you wont lose a thing in this time off and will more than likely make some nice gains as well...

Thank you for being so descriptive in how you are feeling and seeing. That is so helpful to everyone reading in so many ways. We love following this experience. Thank you for keeping such an excellent account of this cycle..

Sometimes you just grind them out.

When I started with the home workout routines there was a bit of novelty, a certain amount of things being different so somewhat interesting. But now that I've been through the body split over 3 times there are times when it's pure disciplined drive. Anyone who has followed my logs knows the importance I put on training and diet as the foundation for any supplements, and this is another clear example of how this plays out.

It is because I embraced the training obstacles this pandemic brought to me with a determination to transform through the process that the S23 has been able to shine.

I recommend this supplement for anybody seeking to achieve clear goals, whether they be physique transformation or powerlifting, and is willing to do whatever it takes to reach them. Then you can harness the increased stamina and focus to take your game to the next level.

Now is the time...

When I started with the home workout routines there was a bit of novelty, a certain amount of things being different so somewhat interesting. But now that I've been through the body split over 3 times there are times when it's pure disciplined drive. Anyone who has followed my logs knows the importance I put on training and diet as the foundation for any supplements, and this is another clear example of how this plays out.

It is because I embraced the training obstacles this pandemic brought to me with a determination to transform through the process that the S23 has been able to shine.

I recommend this supplement for anybody seeking to achieve clear goals, whether they be physique transformation or powerlifting, and is willing to do whatever it takes to reach them. Then you can harness the increased stamina and focus to take your game to the next level.

Now is the time...
great words brother!

Now is the time...

Well-said brother. Things have definitely evolved rapidly. My original mindset was similar to yours regarding the "novelty" aspect. Once I started to understand that this was going to be a longer-term situation, I quickly adapted and shifted my mindset. Now is indeed the time to start crushing some goals! Great log so far my man.

So good to hear your perspective MB. It is indeed time to crush it.

The closest I can get to the news at this point is glancing at headlines that pop up on the internet. There was one that questioned, "Does anybody still have a weekend"?

The way I am keeping track of the days now is pretty much the way I kept track of them before, "What body parts am I training today?"

Slowing down movements, tuning into form in order to get the most out of every rep; business as usual.

I heard some colleges are developing plans to provide virtual classes in the Fall. I'm like are you fucking kidding me? So Started considering ways to obtain some training equipment and it all seems very civilized suddenly.

I'll start checking craigslist anyway just in case. And I'm also going to refine my leg workout to ensure I am pushing everything as hard as I can.

Life is from this moment on...

Well-said brother. Things have definitely evolved rapidly. My original mindset was similar to yours regarding the "novelty" aspect. Once I started to understand that this was going to be a longer-term situation, I quickly adapted and shifted my mindset. Now is indeed the time to start crushing some goals! Great log so far my man.

absolutely bro... i know its a crazy thought these days but creativity does still exist and all of us have it if we are forced to do it... crazy concept, i know, i know but we have no choice right now... you are doing an excellent job to say the least!

I am getting some of the best pumps I've had for years on this S23 and I hold them for hours afterward. I'm guessing it's the increased ability to stay in the time under tension zone.

I have started to look for ways to push the workouts I developed in the past weeks and have found some interesting approaches. For example, in order to warm up chest before going into a variety of push ups I found a way to suspend 10 foot long lodge pole pines ( the ones I've been using for biceps curls) so I can lay under them and do presses. I found a wooden bench just the right width so mechanically it's a bench press. Slowing the reps down, pausing at the bottom, and initiating the motion in the target muscle, I took it up to 20 reps. After that, the chest workout I had been doing was even more enjoyable as the muscles were all warmed up and ready to go.

I went into one arms overhead shoulder presses with a piece of what looks like a section of railroad rail (I'm guessing it's about 50 pounds), and finished up with a variety of triceps exercises using that same weight. This helped me stretch out the time of my workout to about 40 minutes which is just another way of pushing the envelope to keep my physique transforming.

I was still fully pumped after getting cleaned up and was just sitting feeling relaxed and confident. I appreciate having this community through these tough times.

Remember, Sarms.forSale is still providing us with a 20% discount during the pandemic. I have no doubt all their products are the highest quality after test driving the S23 and I will be designing a new SARMS stack at the end of this cycle.

Feel free to connect with me or on the Wickr app. We are on this journey together.

The other day I said your journey sounds like a movie.
I had to look it up. It?s Rocky IV when he trains in Russia.
You are an awesome inspiration.
Keep up the amazing work!!!

nice bro... im loving what your experiencing with s23... after i finish yk11, i will be taking my time off but then moving on to s23 after that... thank you for the excellent input on your experience!

you are very lucky they chose you to run s23. i ran it years ago and it is potent stuff. easily the strongest sarms i ever ran

Too funny Slyder. You got me thinking about a similar movie with Van Dam where he is taken out in the jungle for some kind of special training. It's like what I am doing, but I'm taller...

Anyway, back and bis yesterday and just killed it. I used the rail road rail (RR) for dumbbell rows to warm up, moving real slow and squeezing the top of the motion. This was followed by a variety of row motions where I kept changing the elevation of my feet which seemed to increase the challenge. Back to the RR for 21's followed by lodge poll pine curls, failing at 8-9, and finally hammer curls with a twist at the top with the RR.

Afterwards I had to crane my neck to get the yogurt in my mouth with a spoon. I hadn't had an arm pump like that in years.

I'm keeping the calories restricted and continue to cut up.

This is my chance...

The other day I said your journey sounds like a movie.
I had to look it up. It?s Rocky IV when he trains in Russia.
You are an awesome inspiration.
Keep up the amazing work!!!

Top Bottom