napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Buddha's Express Domestic Cut Cycle

Yea bobhead, you won't regret it.

One of the reasons I have really enjoyed this log is it lets other Bros know a safe reliable source for great gear. I also like to show appreciation to ExDom as they have been great from the word go. Customer service, delivery, and of course, high quality gear.

I'm over 9 weeks in and I'm still right on the crest of the wave.

Training like never before.....

One thing about this latest gym trial, they have a hack squat machine that rests on your lower back instead of your shoulders. I guessing that was one of the reasons my legs were sore today.

Still banging out 30 or so sets in 40-45 minutes every session. I'm more interested in the intensity and the pump right now than the weight, but still hitting my numbers. Not dropping below 6 reps but still seeing 245 on incline, 405 DL, and 335 squats just to name a few. In the context of my workout, 30-45 seconds in between sets, I come out of the gym feeling on top of the world.

Just getting started.....

One thing about this latest gym trial, they have a hack squat machine that rests on your lower back instead of your shoulders. I guessing that was one of the reasons my legs were sore today.

Still banging out 30 or so sets in 40-45 minutes every session. I'm more interested in the intensity and the pump right now than the weight, but still hitting my numbers. Not dropping below 6 reps but still seeing 245 on incline, 405 DL, and 335 squats just to name a few. In the context of my workout, 30-45 seconds in between sets, I come out of the gym feeling on top of the world.

Just getting started.....

Hell yea bud. Any slight change in exercise form you happen to make, your body alters it's motor pattern naturally even if the target muscle is the same. I do this with exercise rotations every once and a while and the new exercise I implement always kicks my ass.

Sounds like a solid training session. Keep it up brother!

Buddha are you using his test prop 200?
I'm curious how that concentration feels.

Hi zero.

Yes, Test P 200 and it has zero pip. I have used quite a few short esters from ExDom, Test P, Mast P, Tren A, and couple other prework out blends TNE and TNE/Dbol, all with zero pip.

You will find ExDom is always working to make sure everything about his products is the highest quality, from customer service and shipping to the strength and smoothness of the gear.

And, thanx for the insights MaxxP. I tend to transform my workouts every 12 weeks, but like you said, it's those little tweaks that can really make the difference.

Buddha are you using his test prop 200?
I'm curious how that concentration feels.
I too am using short esters from EXPDOM... Very lil PIP and what i am getting is most likely from the TNE... You will not be dissapointed with any EXPDOM gear.

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

I too am using short esters from EXPDOM... Very lil PIP and what i am getting is most likely from the TNE... You will not be dissapointed with any EXPDOM gear.

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US
I ran the tne it was good. Bis. Ar was good too. Saving the rest for my girl.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Weekend in my main gym always something I look forward to. A full minute between sets and sometimes a brief chat with one of the other core members.

Pressing motions today, 275 flat bench, 70 DB military press, 50 DB kickbacks, just a few highlights, nothing less than 6 reps. I could have trained all day, but always mindful of balance with family and weekend stuff.

The middle way......

We've all been here.

2 weeks left of a cycle and thinking, "That's it. What were my results?"

Not here. Not now.

This is the time to take the whole thing to another level! I've just been on the Var for 4 weeks, and when I brought it in my weights went through the roof. I walk into the gym and it is an all out battle. I love to train, the intensity, the sense of power. And since I connected with ExDom I have even greater confidence that I am accenting my natural abilities with the best possible gear.

I am set for my targets for the week. 4-6 reps of;

DL 405
Flat Bench 295
EZ Curls 125
Sculls 115

It is said, you want big arms - heavy rows and bench. Yea, and all out efforts on the isolation movements as well.

Who's with me?

I'm fucking with you Buddha!!! Great to hear you so happy with the cycle! Your positive mood is always very motivating!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heavy rows are definitely wonderful arm builders! I swear my arms look an inch bigger every time I have a rowing day! Obviously they aren't but the pumps I get are great. Heavy rows are a great addition to an arm or back day. Great exercise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes Mr. Steel. The most awesome thing about this community is the upward spiral of all us fighting to bring out the best in ourselves and encouraging one another to do the same.

4 weeks to PCT which I will be logging for Pure Essence SARMS, so 2 more weeks to kill it on this cycle and the 2 week cruise.

Fighting to build it, and will fight just as hard to keep it.

Let's go.....

8 days left on cycle and fighting to the last second. Definitely a picture coming up. I am a monster.....

Already coached the wife on taking my picture next sat morning...post it up soon after.

I am ready to destroy the gym. Clear, focused, no holds barred.

This is just the beginning.....

Last pin of the cycle this morning.

Hard to believe. This has been a killer cycle with great results. Kind of walked through the gym this morning reflecting back over the past 3 months, and considering the training routine I'll be putting together for my Pure Essence PCT log.

But for now it's shave up real good for some photos to put up tomorrow. Just another way to express appreciation to ExDom for another awesome cycle.

Enlightenment is not a static state, it is a path one walks with strength and determination.

Last pin of the cycle this morning.

Hard to believe. This has been a killer cycle with great results. Kind of walked through the gym this morning reflecting back over the past 3 months, and considering the training routine I'll be putting together for my Pure Essence PCT log.

But for now it's shave up real good for some photos to put up tomorrow. Just another way to express appreciation to ExDom for another awesome cycle.

Enlightenment is not a static state, it is a path one walks with strength and determination.

Looking forward to the photos Buddha!

Top Bottom