napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS and anavar

cfabiannow

I did a lot research on this keep getting mixed reviews . I want to run anavar and SARMS LGD . I was told and read it was good and some say no don't do it . Any feed back would be great .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well its not good to run any oral without a test base. But adding sarms with an oral will always be a positive thing.what are u looking to do? N what's Ur stats bro

Bf is a tad high...but if you blast by raising Ur trt dose and add anavar and sarms that would make a good cycle

Goal is to look good naked lol . All kidding aside been dieting hard for awhile now . Wanna get it little more tight few more gains would be nice .

I did a lot research on this keep getting mixed reviews . I want to run anavar and SARMS LGD . I was told and read it was good and some say no don't do it . Any feed back would be great .

its a good combination while on trt but i have to tell you, its not the best option for YOU... your body fat needs to come down significantly... the misconception with "cutting" orals such as anavar and winstrol is that they drop weight and body fat... they need to be used when your in excellent condition so you can see them shine... they are not fat burners and not for weight loss...

honestly, the best option now would be to run a sarms stack while on trt... get yourself in the proper condition and then incorporate winstrol in your next blast... anavar is fine if your intent but honestly, winstrol is so far superior, you would be much better off with it... here's what i would do now

1-12 test cyp 150-200 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg every 3 days
1-12 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Not going to get much love for the Var on this board brother, even though it does have fan boys here, mainly me. Isteroids board Var is preferred over Winny. Different boards different thoughts on compounds.

its a good combination while on trt but i have to tell you, its not the best option for YOU... your body fat needs to come down significantly... the misconception with "cutting" orals such as anavar and winstrol is that they drop weight and body fat... they need to be used when your in excellent condition so you can see them shine... they are not fat burners and not for weight loss...

honestly, the best option now would be to run a sarms stack while on trt... get yourself in the proper condition and then incorporate winstrol in your next blast... anavar is fine if your intent but honestly, winstrol is so far superior, you would be much better off with it... here's what i would do now

1-12 proviron 50 mg day
I have to back Dylan up 100% on this. A stack of sarms to compliment your TRT is going to be much more ideal for your goals in comparison to anavar.

As said, steroids aren't fat burners, and a sarms stack is more suited for total recomposition. There's an awesome sale running at pure essence as well now also

I would look into running SR9009 & GW... melt that fat. I would runWinny over Var but to each is own.

In terms of fat burning though, I think SARMS has the most potential, especially if your diet is dialed in.

Gotta agree with these guys. Var is a nice addition but I think it really shines when you're at lower bf%. At 17%, the cost definitely outweighs the benefit and you wouldn't get much out of it. Looks like Dylan got you covered on this one. Focus on training and diet to cut down first. Sarms while you're on trt sounds like a solid plan.

1-12 proviron 50 mg day
I agree with dylan. I would scrap the anavar all together myself, but this is a solid lay out. If you accompany it with a good diet then you could do some seriously awesome stuff.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Don't get me wrong I love anavar. I've gone as high as 120mg a day and it's just really not that cool.... mg for mg and result to result when comparing any other drug it's just not for me. I'd rather use a multitude of other drugs. Anavar is great for the chick's though

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Anavar blows. There I said it!

You did not do anavar justice. It blows...hard. It has no anabolic effects except on women and children. I may sprinkle some on my morning oatmeal but do not count it in my total mgs of aas.

You did not do anavar justice. It blows...hard. It has no anabolic effects except on women and children. I may sprinkle some on my morning oatmeal but do not count it in my total mgs of aas.

Lol, I think we view things completely different. The worst of the worst in the steroid world are probably the most anabolic IMO. Test, Var, EQ, Primo, Tbol and Proviron are the only Steroids worth anything IMO. But Opionons are like Dicks everyone has one. But then again I have no intrest in having 19in arms and find some things just a little over the top.

Lol, I think we view things completely different. The worst of the worst in the steroid world are probably the most anabolic IMO. Test, Var, EQ, Primo, Tbol and Proviron are the only Steroids worth anything IMO. But Opionons are like Dicks everyone has one. But then again I have no intrest in having 19in arms and find some things just a little over the top.

Well no deca/test cycle? The all time greatest,.. most heavily relied upon,.. of all decades? Ok..your opin...no problem. But dude....I cannot go along with "everyone has dicks". Sorry I will have to adamantly say that that is an incorrect statement.

Well no deca/test cycle? The all time greatest,.. most heavily relied upon,.. of all decades? Ok..your opin...no problem. But dude....I cannot go along with "everyone has dicks". Sorry I will have to adamantly say that that is an incorrect statement.

I'm not saying that Deca or Tren don't have their place. What I am saying its not for everybody. Doesn't fit everybodys goals or needs. And yes your correct not everybody has dicks. Cant go wrong with Test, Test is the man, you don't need anything else really. you can cut on it you can bulk on it you can do everything on it and the least toxic of the group, its the original and best.

I guess the side effects of the big bulkers are not worth it to me nor is that kind of size appealing to me.

Top Bottom