napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Buddha's ESARMS Banned Nutrition Log

So back with some science;

Blood Pressure 135/88 which is in the normal range for my age (so now everybody googles to figure out how old I am. No worries, I am ever more youthful).
Resting Heart Rate 85bpm (another good number).

There is no limit to what I can do in the gym right now with the stamina and focus of this stack. One thing for sure, I have to stay mindful to get that second 1/2 gallon of water down in the afternoon or the caffein hangs on me, but that has always been the case when I'm using stim sups.

My cut remains steady so I'm not changing anything drastic with diet, just keeping my training and food intake consistent.

Loving it......

I bet most Bros on here have their favorite mirror. You know the one...

Mine is when my son's bedroom door is open and I can see my full reflection in his closet door mirror. With natural light to my right it just brings out the definition like crazy, and I ain't never been this defined before.

I see the stacks being sold by ESARMS and I recommend using the SARMS with the Banned Nutrition for max results. These aren't some GNC supplements. This stuff is the real deal so take as directed, train all out, and keep your diet focused for incredible results.

Buddha approved.........

So glad to see ESARMS expanding their product line and purchasing choices. I hope they become my one stop shop for all SARMS and related products. I can vouch for the quality of their products so far, and with Dylan vouching for them there is no doubt.......

So glad to see ESARMS expanding their product line and purchasing choices. I hope they become my one stop shop for all SARMS and related products. I can vouch for the quality of their products so far, and with Dylan vouching for them there is no doubt.......
absolutely brother!

Their quality is second to none! Absolutely the best SARMS on the market in my opinion.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Coming up on the end of the Banned Nutrition supplements and it has been a solid experience. I was out of town for 4 days last week and didn't have them with me, but as soon as I got back into town I was rocking it. And that short break clarified many of the things I observed at the start of this cycle. The Cardazol and M1-MK give this steady energy without anxiety of fidgetiness that you get with fat burners. They also lead to me not being hungry, although if I choose to eat I'm hungry and enjoy the food.

I'm hanging around 222lbs right now and can't imagine I want to go lower than 219. Great stuff...

And the ESARMS GW501516 has me planning a SARMS cycle later in the year. Nice to see they are adding products as we speak.

Let's do this.....

Some more science;

My LDL had come in a little high on my pre-cycle bloods which made me even happier to have the chance to test drive the ESARMS GW501516 on this cycle as it is documented to improve this. Even with running over 1 1/2 grams of gear a week my LDL dropped 10%. Another 10% will bring me into range, so I figure after a short break I will roll in a ESARMS stack that includes the GW.

Thanx to Dylan for giving me the chance to do this log...

Some more science;

My LDL had come in a little high on my pre-cycle bloods which made me even happier to have the chance to test drive the ESARMS GW501516 on this cycle as it is documented to improve this. Even with running over 1 1/2 grams of gear a week my LDL dropped 10%. Another 10% will bring me into range, so I figure after a short break I will roll in a ESARMS stack that includes the GW.

That's awesome brother! Have you thought about what you'll run in the SARMS stack?

Like you've mentioned and like Dylan preaches, I feel people overlook how beneficial that extra stamina and recovery time can be. I understood it going in, but after actually using it, I really "get it". I can't imagine not including it in a cycle or even a PCT, which is something I never considered really when I started taking it. I too just ordered from eSarms and i'm sure excited and curious to feel the difference of GW from Proven. Cheers!

Some more science;

absolutely awesome to hear brother! great log and great work!

Top Bottom