napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

Sincerity is my favorite human trait.

I think it is the foundation of all the best in life including consistency, honesty, sensuality, (trying to think of one that doesn't end in "y") anyway, you get the idea.

I think we have the opportunity to manifest and strengthen all these qualities through our physique development. It always starts out as disciplined drive - goal focused, driving focus. But over the course of time it can become passionate drive - this energy draws you towards your goals and dreams.

This latter approach can be nurtured through being mindful in all things. And you know I'm going to say something here about meditation, so I just did.

Just getting started...

Yes, 1 - Stop Domestic Shop is your dependable source for all things HGH. Generic, Rx, you name it.

PM me for recent price list or connect with me on Wickr for even faster results.

Don't delay...

The only consistent thing in life...

No matter how hard you may try to avoid changes they are occurring constantly. The time of day giving way to days and weeks passing, and before you know it, you find yourself in completely unexpected places. As physique trainers we are well aware of the process of change, the goal setting, the efforts. But what is most important throughout this journey are the causes you make in the moment.

Now is the only time to take action to bring about the reality you want to experience.

Now is also a good time to PM me for a 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, or connect with me on Wickr me app to save a couple minutes you could spend doing something else.

It's all up to you...

With the gyms open again I have spent the past week or so doing extended sessions, sometimes as long as an hour and a half.

That's cool and all, don't get me wrong, I'm writing my life's soundtrack, gonna make it my favorite song (didn't know I could rap did you?).

But I digress; With the intensity that I train it is best to keep it under an hour, but of course this short period of time can add up to a shock to the system leading to growth.

Contact me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and train like never before.

As they say, It's all good...

You may have noticed the Buddha has been on the move lately. Well, as it turns out, I have now settled into a permanent location which brings up - Gym Shopping.

I've mentioned in the past that I go out of my way to be polite to the people we see flocking into gyms at the start of the year, beginning of Summer, and other points that can act as encouragement for individuals to get in shape. That is because these people make it possible for gym rats like us to have a selection of workout spots where ever we go.

A quick google search showed me 3 gyms within 15 minutes of my new residence, so I decided to go with the closest one first. It was a 24 hour entry gym, which is cool, but when I got there the doors were locked and I noticed a sign that stated, "No entry for non-members". This didn't stop me from waving to a person inside who promptly let me in.

I reflected on a description of the gym on their web site as I walked in, "4000 Square feet of workout equipment", and for a second I considered running out to my truck and getting a tape measure. But to be honest, I never had a woman pull that stuff on me (not that I have ever bragged), and similar to this situation, at the end of the day, it is what you do with it that counts.

So I set about training chest, front and center deltoid, tris, and abs. There was a brand of machines I wasn't familiar with that had slightly different angles than I have been exposed to recently, and enough cable macines and dumbells for me to get the job done. Since non-members were not allowed in there was no posted daily fee so before I headed for the door I dropped in $3.00 just out of courtesy.

And here comes the unexpected; I was the only left in this tiny little gym when I found out the person who let me in had scanned their own gym card to do it. I looked for a back exit to no avail and just when I was going to settle into doing more core until someone showed up I noticed a little red box next to the door that had packing take over an opening that led to a fob that opened the door. I let myself out and slipped the fob back in the slit I had made knowing full well that my 3 bucks would more than cover the cost of that strip of tape.

You can't make this stuff up.

The search continues.

Meanwhile if you are searching for a top quality source for Domestic AAS, Supports, PCT, HGH and all things physique enhancing, send me a PM here or connect with me on the Wickr me app where I am also Buddha builder.

Good things come to those who don't wait and take action, never giving up.

That doesn't have one of those "rolls off the tongue" old saying vibes, but I like it.

So I found this cool, medium size gym to join and I'm already liking it. They have some machines I hadn't even seen before let alone used. A squat platform where a belt goes around your waste instead of having the weight on your shoulders which is actually a West Side Powerlifting gym thing. They also have a back bench where you lay on your front with your face through a opening in the pad to do barbell rows. I will have no problem taking it to the next level with this place.

I already started writing out my routines and brought them in with opening sets of 12-15 to get the most out of the progressive overload. Strict form and focus to break through to the next level.

Connect with me on Wickr me app to chat about routines, cycles, and diet. If you have any trouble finding me, I'm Buddhabuilder there too, open your account and PM me here and I'll make sure we connect.
'
Here we go...

There will be blood!

Bloods anyway, but only if you want the most out of your cycle while maintaining optimum health.

An exchange I recently had with Rick Rock reminded me of the importance of this. The only way to be sure of your Test, Estro, and other levels is to get your own bloods done. This is true whether you are on TRT or full on blast mode. In fact doctors are the worst when it comes to assuming that your TRT dose is going to guarantee a certain level of Test in your bloods.

When on cycle, blast or not, bloods before, during (week 7 if you are using a long ester like Test E of C) and after. Time and testing will let you know how much AI to add from the beginning and/or how long to run your PCT.

This is a marathon, not a sprint.

Connect with me on Wickr me app to chat about routines, cycles, and diet. If you have any trouble finding me, I'm Buddhabuilder there too, open your account and PM me here and I'll make sure we connect.

Let's plan ahead this time, just in case.

Yes, I was one of the gym rats standing next to the free weights declaring, "They're never going to close the gyms!", the day before they did.

So none of us expected it because it had never happened before. But it has happened now so...you know what I'm saying...

All Im doing is encouraging everyone to have a back up plan (or two for that matter). If things go south and they decide to close the gyms again let's all seize it as an opportunity to transform our physiques in a way not possible otherwise. In fact, should things head in that direction I will start a "training outside the gym" thread so we can all encourage each other in the endeavor.

That means nothing stands in your way regarding designing your next cycle and connecting with me here or on the Wickr app to obtain your AAS, Supports, PCT, and all other things physique enhancing.

Lets stand strong, shoulder to shoulder, and never give up...

Little did I know, just after putting up my last post a trusted Bro I interact with messaged me to share the bad news, his gym was closing again due to the spike in Covid cases.

So true to my word, I am starting a thread on the other side so we can all share our out of gym workout exercises and routines. Jump in on it when you have the chance. It will be a way of staying motivated while motivating others.

Whatever the challenges, we have this community to participate in.

Never give up...

Last edited:
Little did I know, just after putting up my last post a trusted Bro I interact with messaged me to share the bad news, his gym was closing again due to the spike in Covid cases.

So true to my word, I am starting a thread on the other side so we can all share our out of gym workout exercises and routines. Jump in on it when you have the chance. It will be a way of staying motivated while motivating others.

Whatever the challenges, we have this community to participate in.

Never give up...
Let me guess...he either lives in florida, texas, or Arizona.

The way things are going it could be anywhere soon...

I am so focused in the gym right now and I guess the possibility of losing access to it again may be one of the motivating factors. In order to squeeze every last bit of benefit from every rep I am even more mindful of my form than usual (and that is saying something). Focusing on mind/muscle connection throughout the movement with particular attention to;

-Pause at the bottom of the motion with some tension still in the target muscle to avoid letting it go into the joint.
-Initiate the motion in the target muscle.
-Smooth motion throughout movement with full range of motion.
-Squeeze at the top.
-Control the negative.

Stay connected through this community to stay focused and motivated and share your workout ideas and experiences.

And feel free to PM me here or on the Wickr me app where I am also buddhabuilder for cycle feedback and to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list. We are your reliable, domestic source for top quality AAS, Supports, HGH, and all things physique and sexual enhancing.

It's time...

Let me guess...he either lives in florida, texas, or Arizona.

I posted recently that I had been training for over an hour a day 6 days a week since the gyms reopened, and I was thinking that might be a little too much. But now, reflecting on a famous May West quote, "Too much of a good thing is wonderful.", I figure I'm good at this volume for the time being.

Our 1 - Stop Domestic Shop generic HGH is all of that and more, and with it's healing properties I haven't experienced fatigue in any muscle at the start of a training routine. And that's with a 3 day spilt 6 days a week.

I'll continue to monitor for any signs of over training but am so enjoying my flow right now I don't see any reason to dial it back.

Connect with me on the Wickr me app to talk about your own cycle ideas and let's design new and challenging work out routines to make your dream physique a reality.

There is no reason to wait...

Happy 4th of July Bros!

I encourage you to spend a little extra time training today and the drop back and check a couple posts on this thread you may have missed. I try to keep things interesting and insightful.

I was in my local grocery store earlier getting cook out supplies and noticed they are still out of the reusable shopping bags that had been made mandatory by law last year. When I asked why they said it was because shipping from many other countries is still at a stand still because of the pandemic.

Remember, 1 - Stop Domestic Shop ships domestically so you never have international shipping concerns or customs worries.

The nation is going to need us all in top form to recover from this pandemic so it is time to get your cycle plans clear and connect with me with a PM here or on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder to get your orders in.

We are on this journey together...

It's great to see some Bros making their way back to the sites following what ever struggles they may have been going through. I encourage all of you, who haven't already. to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list (pm me here of use the Wickr app where I am also buddhabuilder) and get busy designing your next cycle.

The struggle is real and presents as an opportunity to challenge yourself and grow physically and otherwise.

Fast Domestic shipping, top quality gear, and enlightened customer service.

We got you...

I am loving our generic HGH and at this point don't plan on ever coming off it. At 3iu's a day it's actually affordable and the results are beyond what I expected.

"Train and eat like your gains depend on it, because they do." (Yea, I just quoted myself. LOL!)

I would like to personally thank everyone who have taken the time to check out this thread so far. We are currently at 18,525 views and I appreciate every single one.

I love every aspect of physique training; workout designing, food intake (notice I didn't say diet there), AAS, supplements...everything...

And of course checking out the reflection in the mirror when shaving or catching admiring glances from my woman all just the icing on the cake (a low fat, zero carb, healthy cake that is).

We are gym rats and this is a community where we can celebrate that.

As always, PM me for a price list or get the Wickr me app on your phone and connect with me there, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

I'm having one of those, "I am huge!" days.

Training on point - Check
Meals dialed in - Check
Supplements planned out - Check

After that the flexing just comes naturally.

Get that Wickr app and connect with me for all your AAS, Supports, PCT, and more.

"Cause you can't, you won't, and you don't stop..."

I Love to train legs.

That should not come as a surprise to anyone who reads my threads because you already know I love to train and since legs are part of that....you know what I mean.

In order to make legs something I look forward to I always have to design really challenging routines. Super setting leg sled press with extensions is a good combination, or giant setting curls, hack squat, and extensions. Once you get a flavor for the pain you know it is a sign that you are heading in the right direction.

I also like to train legs on Monday. Now I know Monday seems to have become international chest day, but believe me there is never a problem getting the squat rack (unless someone is curling in it...but I digress).

I've got great legs and I feel that has been a foundation that encouraged my overall physique development. Like my legs sent a message to the rest of my body like, "Get as big as you want, I can handle it!"

Feel free to contact me for more exercise routines and to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

You will be glad you did...

Whether you stop in on the weekend or post every day you are a member of this community.

Make the most of it and post thoughts and ideas, or respond to stuff you like or otherwise.

We are united in the challenge to bring out our best physiques by living healthy life styles and making the most out of life.

PM me here for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and ask any questions you may have.

Enjoy the weekend...

There is still time to cut in order to have a solid base to build on this coming Winter.

PM me here for cycle ideas and to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Better yet, get the Wickr me app for super fast interactions.

Let's go...

Top Bottom