napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

Thanx IWGF, I appreciate you.

This is not the time to wait to challenge yourself to bring out your best. Contact me for training ideas, get your cycle together, order the best quality gear anywhere, and let's go all out to transform ourselves.

The world is going to need us to be strong in body and mind after the virus shit is over.

Let's do it...

1 - Stop Domestic Shop

The enlightened choice for all your cycle, support, and PCT needs.

You can trust the Buddha...

If you are reading these words I guarantee you can choose your "new normal".

You may be wondering, "What makes the Buddha so sure of this?" (As a side note, I love it when people call me Buddha).

The facts I'm basing my statement on are that you used your free will to open your computer, come to this site, click on my thread, and join me in this virtual space. I encourage you to consider that you can use that same free will to make causes that will move your life in a positive direction. Of course there is working out, eating a healthy diet, and the responsible use of gear. But there is also taking time out to reach out to people who may be feeling isolated, contacting family members you haven't seen in a while, and engaging in a consistent spiritual practice. (You knew that was coming. I am....anyway).

If you don't have a spiritual practice you favor, PM me and lets talk, or contact me on the Wickr me app.

We are on this journey together...

If you are reading these words I guarantee you can choose your "new normal".

You may be wondering, "What makes the Buddha so sure of this?" (As a side note, I love it when people call me Buddha).

The facts I'm basing my statement on are that you used your free will to open your computer, come to this site, click on my thread, and join me in this virtual space. I encourage you to consider that you can use that same free will to make causes that will move your life in a positive direction. Of course there is working out, eating a healthy diet, and the responsible use of gear. But there is also taking time out to reach out to people who may be feeling isolated, contacting family members you haven't seen in a while, and engaging in a consistent spiritual practice. (You knew that was coming. I am....anyway).

If you don't have a spiritual practice you favor, PM me and lets talk, or contact me on the Wickr me app.

With your free will you can def make a right decision and ask Buddha to help you pick the right stuff and put a nice stock together if need be. Especially now when every dollar counts you can rest assure that what you are getting is top notch. You know me by now and you saw what I was able to achieve. Sure it took time dedication diet and all that but the what still gets me to this day how little hear i had to use to get there. It?s just another reason why this company is great because how potent their products are and there is no reason to shoot loads of oil or double up on pills to get the same results!! I used about 1/4 what I used to use with much better final results then ever before. No need to be afraid to put the order in. Stuff will come in lighting speed and you can rest assure that what?s the label says it?s inside of the bottle

Biglexi is what refer to in Buddhism as "actual proof". A clear example of how using top quality gear in responsible doses leads to the best possible outcome.

PM me here or connect on Wickr me app.

Now is the time...

With your free will you can def make a right decision and ask Buddha to help you pick the right stuff and put a nice stock together if need be. Especially now when every dollar counts you can rest assure that what you are getting is top notch. You know me by now and you saw what I was able to achieve. Sure it took time dedication diet and all that but the what still gets me to this day how little hear i had to use to get there. It?s just another reason why this company is great because how potent their products are and there is no reason to shoot loads of oil or double up on pills to get the same results!! I used about 1/4 what I used to use with much better final results then ever before. No need to be afraid to put the order in. Stuff will come in lighting speed and you can rest assure that what?s the label says it?s inside of the bottle

Alternative realities.

Waiting in the isle at the grocery store, maintaining proper social distance I glanced over at the coolers that hold these giant boxes of beer. I could not only see some of the shelves, I could actually see the backs of some of the coolers. People all around me, stocking up on intoxicants that, when consumed lead to diminished feelings of anxiety. But it is basic physiology/psychology that the aftermath is actually and increase in anxiety. But this has become so many peoples reality at the moment. One that they are completely submerged and invested in.

So this is an obvious example, but I want you to reflect back on a time when you were completely focused on your training, meals totally dialed in, making gains, and flexing in the mirror after your shower; sensing your unlimited potential. And then maybe how distractions in life led to missing training sessions, grabbing convenient food, and heading quickly over to shave rather then take that moment to appreciate yourself.

Some philosophies (I'm thinking of one in particular) teach that these are potentials in life. Realities that we manifest and maintain through the actions we take.

Let's all get back to the awareness that our environments cannot dictate to us who we are. Shut off the news, find a way to challenge yourself physically (there is always a way) and get back on the path of hope for the future.

Talk to me about designing a responsible cycle to enhance this journey here, or on the Wickr me app.

I have not yet begun to challenge myself...

Anybody that has been following my posts in the past couple months knows I was out in the woods for a while and had to find ways to challenge myself to get training sessions in. Then I was back in the suburbs and got a set of bands that go up to 150lb resistance which led me to do a lot of fly and dumbell type motions. I was definitely able to develop challenging routines and enjoy my workouts.

And now I'm back in the woods and I brought the bands, so I'm getting the best of both worlds, and to tell you the truth I missed curling those lodge poll pines.

And that's it. The end of my post.

Psych!

This whole thing has been a set up for me to talk about philosophy, and since you knew it the whole time I don't feel bad about it.

The first morning I ventured outside with gloves on to do push ups on the frozen ground I was pretty much willing to do anything to exercise. As the assorted items I found to train with began to grow I got into a groove that was really nice, and if anything, I feel like I actually made gains and I am way more defined.

This approach, staying focused on a goal and moving forward with sincere determination is similar to what Joseph Campbell refers to as "follow your bliss".

"If you follow your bliss, you put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while, waiting for you, and the life that you ought to be living is the one you are living. Wherever you are ? if you are following your bliss, you are enjoying that refreshment, that life within you, all the time."

Never give up...

You thin this post is good check back 5 or 6. I've been on a roll lately.

But first PM me here or connect with me on Wickr to discuss responsible cycles and to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list. The best gear with domestic delivery so no customs worries, and great customer service to boot.

After you read the posts you may want to text and email all your friends saying something like, "You gotta check out this guys posts, there really....interesting..."

Spread the love...

I get the feeling that the gyms re opening and the recent posts Ive seen regarding training injuries might not be completely unrelated to I wanted to post my thoughts on the possibility.

We all have our favorite exercises and getting back into the gym is like reconnecting with a much missed lover, which needless to say, can lead to getting carried away.

I encourage you to design a clear workout routine ahead of time, and bring the exercises in at 15 or even 20 reps, pyramiding up in weight to 10 reps, and even then not to failure. Focus on the movement, pause at the bottom, initiate the motion with the target muscle, squeeze at the top (without hyper extending joints), and control the negative. There will be plenty of time to bring the weights up and drop the reps in the coming weeks and this approach will give the joints and tendons a chance to re-acclimate to working out again, further ensuring your safe re entry to training.

For me, staying focused in the moment and getting the most out of every set, every rep, has been the goal of my physique training for years. (You knew this was coming, so I'm not even going to say anything about it this time) It may appear that a mountain climbers goal is to reach the top of the mountain, but his true goal is to become a great mountain climber.

By all means, get excited about being back in the gym, and express appreciation to yourself for getting involved in the art/science of physique training.

It is so wonderful to be running with the 1 - Stop Domestic Shop reps. People Ive followed and trusted for years.

Contact any one of us for a price list and lets greet the gym openings with new drive and determination...

I forgot about the mirrors.

So I ended up in a slightly larger town than I had been in, and as it turned out it had a slightly larger gym. I imagine there is a pattern here that is supported by quantum physiques, but I don't want that to become a distraction, so I'm not going to mention it.

Half way through my chest routine I looked up and saw my reflection in the wall of gym mirrors and thought, "Fuck! I'm huge!"

All that training out in the woods with inanimate objects, body weight, and resistance bands really paid off.

Get your most recent price list for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop from me here or on the Wickr me app and get ready for the gym openings every where.

It just keeps getting better...

Yeah man. It's really good gh for Generic. I'm on a very similar program as yours. Axiom Test P. Low dose trt. 3iu gh per day. 1.5 Generic and 1.5 Serostim.

Enjoying every rep back in the gym. Walking what I talk, mindful of every part of every moment.

Based on my experience through this pandemic so far I'm confident I can handle anything that comes along.

This is a good time to connect with me for cycle designs and a 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

The time to focus on goals and fight harder than ever has arrived.

Let's do this...

In one of the harder core gyms I trained in over the years there was an elderly gentleman, I was going to say old guy but didn't want to sound disrespectful, who worked behind the counter in the mornings. There to open every day at 5:00 AM you couldn't help but get the feeling that he had been showing up to the exact spot where he stood behind the counter before they even they built the building.

He was a walking encyclopedia of bodybuilding/workout knowledge, but you had to be sure you had time to spare when you asked him a question because he would need to share stories of how they did it "back in the day" when guys really trained.

When I was getting my squat form together he would stop me every legs day as I made my way to the door and go down a list of everything I had done wrong. I would take notes, video myself attempting to execute the perfect, full rage squat, and save time after every workout to be enlightened to the areas I still needed to work on.

But then he stopped. I noticed I had walked out of the gym on a couple of consecutive legs days without receiving strict guidance on all things related to what some people consider the king of leg exercises. After a couple weeks I went straight up and asked him, "What's going on? You haven't said anything to me about my squat form lately."

He looked me in the eye and simply stated, "Your not doing anything wrong."

As I sat during his memorial service a couple months ago I felt so much appreciation for his life.

Time is fleeting Bros. Are you going to wait for your environment to tell you it's alright to train again or are you going to create the reality you want to experience.

I'm here, walking the walk with everyone in this community. Contact me to discuss a responsible cycle and get the newest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

The purpose of life is to become happy...

Everyone here who has been around for a while has heard (heard? whatever...) me state, "Train and eat while on cycle like your gains depend on it, because they do." So I wanted to throw up the occasional post that focuses on training.

Mechanical Drop Sets using resistance bands.

Sounds complicated, right? I'll walk through doing this for Triceps (which I did this morning), but with a little imagination you can use a similar approach for every body part.

The upper arm will be next to and parallel to the torso throughout, not letting the elbow move forward, backward, or out.

Facing away from the source of the resistance, with the bands just tight, do 15 reps. Here the highest point of resistance is the bottom of the motion, where the band and the forearm are at a 90 degree angle. Then step away and turn towards the source of resistance and do 15. Here the point of maximum resistance is when your arm is fully extended, when the forearm makes a 90 degree angle with the band. And finally, take a step in - this reduces the tension of the band (decreasing the resistance) and do 15. In this last motion the point of maximum resistance is somewhere in the middle.

This exercise is awesome on cables for everything upper body, but I just attuned to it this morning with the bands and wanted to share the joy.

I'm just getting started...

Top Bottom