napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

It seems like Bros see some light at the end of this tunnel we find ourselves in. You can contact me about workout routines, cycle, spirituality, whatever.

We are on this journey together...

I enjoy being part of this community because the theme is consistently, health and longevity while striving to reach our ideal selves.

Get your bloods done, before, during and after cycle.

Lowest possible dosages for getting the most out of your cycle.

And in case you missed my amazing(I say humbly)Sarms4sale log, train and eat like your gains depend on it - because they do.

I rep for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop because they have quality products and great customer service.

Connect with me here with a pm or use the Wickr app. If you have any trouble finding me at Wickr, just sign up and let me know your name and I'll connect with you.

It's all interconnected...

Contact me today for the latest price list and let?s work together to reach your ideal physique. I am so right right now, full and defined. We are on this journey together...

I found a gym in a tiny little town about an hour from where I have been staying with family. Full body work out, 2 hours and 20 minutes.

Like spending time with a long missed lover...

Please be sure to get the most recent price list when you are ready to order. We are constantly getting new products and I don't want any of you to miss a single thing.

As always, pm me here or use the Wickr me app.

Monday Legs Day....

Having a session in an actual gym the other day was wonderful, but if anything, it has increased my determination to keep killing it with all the body weight, inanimate object, anything I can think of approaches I have developed over the past weeks.

PM me for a price list and let's talk about the cycle that is going to lead you out of this pandemic and towards your dream physique.

Now is the time...

1 - Stop Domestic Shop for all your cycle, support, PCT, and more.

Top quality gear and great customer service.

Contact me today for the latest price list...

I've been here with you for years my Bros. Always feel free to reach out and connect for all you quality gears needs.

I am having some of the best trainings in my life right now and encourage you to reach for the stars.

Let's do it....

1 - Stop Domestic Shop for all your cycle, support, PCT, and more.

Top quality gear and great customer service.

Contact me today for the latest price list...

Guys make sure that you contact Buddha for your needs he is another great guy and will hook you up with great products for sure !! For those who follow my log you are what they are capable of doing and I still think I haven?t reached my best potential and I?m an old fart at this point. Not everyone wants and has to step on stage but you def want the best products you can get your hands on especially now when every dollar counts and you want to make sure you are getting what you are paying for. !!! Definitely don?t hesitate!!! We have great team here and Buddha will hit home run every time. I?m sure of that !!!

Biglexi is walking the walk when it comes to focused trying, diet, and utilizing the best quality gear available. It is an honor to be on the team with him, cbbram, and RickRock.

We have all been here for years repping top quality sources.

Contact me today for the latest price list and let's talk about your training and goals.

Connect with me on Wickr for even faster responses where I am also Buddhabuilder.

The time is now...

So many people I worked with talking about how they have gained weight because all they did was sit at home and eat.

I am in the best shape of my life! If anything I reduced my food intake because I got out of the lean bulk 5-6 meals a day rhythm I had been in for years.

When I'm back in the office it's gonna be a whole lotta, "Don't hate me cause you ain't me" energy.

For real...

I LOVE this guy!!!

Guys make sure that you contact Buddha for your needs he is another great guy and will hook you up with great products for sure !! For those who follow my log you are what they are capable of doing and I still think I haven?t reached my best potential and I?m an old fart at this point. Not everyone wants and has to step on stage but you def want the best products you can get your hands on especially now when every dollar counts and you want to make sure you are getting what you are paying for. !!! Definitely don?t hesitate!!! We have great team here and Buddha will hit home run every time. I?m sure of that !!!

Biglexi is walking the walk when it comes to focused trying, diet, and utilizing the best quality gear available. It is an honor to be on the team with him, cbbram, and RickRock.

We have all been here for years repping top quality sources.

Contact me today for the latest price list and let's talk about your training and goals.

Connect with me on Wickr for even faster responses where I am also Buddhabuilder.

The time is now...
The feeling is mutual brother. I'm happy to be surrounded by such great guys on this team with 1 stop domestic shop.

Give Buddha a shout and he will get you taken care of, just as all of the rest of us will as well!

I so enjoy knowing that I'm on this team with Bros I have been turning to for training and cycle advice for years. The very first post I ever put on a sight was a thread I saw RickRock on. I was nervous thinking, "This is going to be on the internet where everyone could see it!" But slowly I found I enjoyed sharing my training knowledge, and after studying gear for years and doing cycles with the guidance of Dylan and the other core members we see around I found my niche, always advising health and longevity through the responsible use of gear while keeping training and diet in the forefront.

As always, connect with me through a pm or the Wickr me app to discuss all of the above. 1 - Stop Domestic Shop is just that. Everything you need for quality gear, supports, PCT, and more with great customer service.

Be the storm...

Received my second order through buddha. Fast service even with this COVID crap going on! On point service and overall just a great transaction! Thanks for the hookups Buddha!!!

Top Bottom