napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Broke my right clavicle (collar bone)

C

cbbram00

I fucked up and crashed my mountain bike. My noggin is ok but I broke my collar bone and will need a plate with screws to repair it back in place. I'll be out of the gym but I'll still be on the forum every day. I'm guessing I'll be out a couple months. I was on cycle but I'm going back to a cruising dose of Test and HGH.

My wife broke hers and had a plate put in aswell, good luck with the recovery. Make sure you do the Physical therapy afterward if they offer it. It helped my wife tremendously, she made it back to Olympic lifting and has PR'd several lifts since

Last edited:
I believe there is some literature out there on Anavar used post surgical. I believe you can find on Todd Lee MD website.
Just a thought....

Damn that sucks man. Wishing you a smooth recovery. Could have been way worse as you know (Head injury, etc). You’ll be back at it soon enough bud.

Sorry to hear that my bro! Speedy recovery!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My wife broke hers and had a plate put in aswell, good luck with the recovery. Make sure you do the Physical therapy afterward if they offer it. It helped my wife tremendously, she made it back to Olympic lifting and has PR'd several lifts since
I believe there is some literature out there on Anavar used post surgical. I believe you can find on Todd Lee MD website.
Just a thought....
fuck brother, im really sorry man! the important thing is to rest and let it heal!
Damn that sucks man. Wishing you a smooth recovery. Could have been way worse as you know (Head injury, etc). You’ll be back at it soon enough bud.
Thanks for the support everyone! I usually get most of my cardio cycling... Just never thought I would get injured doing it.

Even Lance Armstrong has a repaired clavicle. Kinda makes me feel a little bit better about the situation.

I fucked up and crashed my mountain bike. My noggin is ok but I broke my collar bone and will need a plate with screws to repair it back in place. I'll be out of the gym but I'll still be on the forum every day. I'm guessing I'll be out a couple months. I was on cycle but I'm going back to a cruising dose of Test and HGH.

Damn that sucks dude. Sorry to hear that. Hoping for a speedy and effctive recovery for you. Sounds like you have a good plan in the meantime

you will be all good bro... just get the proper rest and recovery and you will come back better than before

I know it's going to be hard to stay away from the gym, but you must rest and heal completely before picking up the weights again. You don't want to cause more damage by starting back too soon, besides the gym and the weights aren't going anywhere they'll still be there when you to get better. I'm glad I took the necessary time to rest, heal after my injury and now I'm better than ever.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Make sure you do the Physical therapy afterward if they offer it. It helped my wife tremendously, she made it back to Olympic lifting and has PR'd several lifts since

They mentioned it to me. I'll look into it further.

Damn that sucks dude. Sorry to hear that. Hoping for a speedy and effctive recovery for you. Sounds like you have a good plan in the meantime
Yeah I'm trying not to get too bummed about it. Shit happens.

I know it's going to be hard to stay away from the gym, but you must rest and heal completely before picking up the weights again. You don't want to cause more damage by starting back too soon, besides the gym and the weights aren't going anywhere they'll still be there when you to get better. I'm glad I took the necessary time to rest, heal after my injury and now I'm better than ever.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I'll wait until the doctor says I'm good to go.

Dam that fuckin sucks bro. Not to be negative but if they don't set it and screw and plate properly it can be a bitch to get it healed right. Listen to the docs and rehab it like they say bro.

Damn, I honestly feel like breaking my collar bone was a worse recovery experience than when I broke my back. Mine was almost a compound and all they did was set it and put it in a figure 8 brace (17 years ago or so). I’ve had absolutely no issues with it since, take those anti-catabolic measures and you’ll bounce right back [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom