napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice: Post-Lockdown Cycle

oxfordcowboy

Hey y'all,

I'm looking for some advice as I'm very interested in doing my first sarms cycle.

Background: I'm a 25-year-old male with a sedentary job and prior workout experience (pre-lockdown -- 3 years). Needless to say, lockdown fucked me up and I crashed all of my work. So, now I am back to skinny-fat status. I can still do pullups and maintained my strength to some extent. I figured that sarms might just be the thing to push me back into gear and improve my body. A big caveat here is I started drinking more heavily, which I plan to stop after the Christmas season (1+ years away from home kinda sucks during lockdown). Obviously, on sarms I will be forced to stop or just waste my money -- so it's a big impetus for me to drop it.

My goals are purely aesthetic -- not too big, not too small, but a decent athletic look + fit my suits.
Ideally I want to start heavy after Christmas and recomp until Feb/March (8-12 weeks trying to maintain or lean down to 175, while getting my strength back). From March/April I want to cut down to a solid six pack by mid June (It shows nicely at 165-167 for me). But, I'm quite flexible here in how to do this best.

Stats: 5'11, 180ish lbs, 25 years, probably 20-some % fat. I'll include two now pics (current) and one from a bit earlier during lockdown (Juneish).

Question: WTF do I do? Other than work on my diet for 3 months... Anything out there to at least make it enjoyable and/or recomp? I was thinking starting on Ostarine would be the most ideal

Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• fat2.jpg
    fat2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 15
  • fat1.jpg
    fat1.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 14
  • normal.jpg
    normal.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 17
Definitely just getting back into things with the diet and training will make a huge difference. If it was me, I would do the traditional Triple Stack of Ostarine, Cardarine, and S4. Perfect for your goals and sarms.forsale carries all of them.

get yourself consistent with your diet and training bro... start really focusing on the mental as well as the physical... as far as your cycle goes, i have a great plan for you to go with...you want to build some strength and lean muscle but also start to cut down as well... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Running a bid modified for the budget in the New Year: 20mg cardarine, 20 mg stena, 25mg ostarine then bump 50mg. Will skip andarine because I use my eyes too much to fuck with them.

Top Bottom