napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Broke my right clavicle (collar bone)

Surgery went well I'm back home...
bd67840968771f8d050eda77b15fed80.jpg
5d0fe7cead10b2f5b77c5aa0335e81bc.jpg

Speedy recovery bro. I'm just getting back to weight room myself. Partial lcl tear. Guess I shouldn't be cage fighting at 43. Lol. Hope you feel better soon.

12 days post surgery. Insane how fast HGH heals. The doctor will think I'm super human on my follow up on Friday.
2a9fc40509979124a7350c3627d3138a.jpg

Dude. I took HGH for a broken hand and minor tear in a ligament. I broke my pinky bone in my hand completely in half. Doc said I wouldn’t be able to grip a bar for 4-6 months. I took my cast off myself, and was deadlifting 405 by my 8 week check up. He about shit himself. This was done with 4ius. I hope you heal fast bro! Sorry that happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's good knowledge for anyone that has questions about gh's healing abilities. Now tell us which gh your using, you know someone's going to ask?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That's good knowledge for anyone that has questions about gh's healing abilities. Now tell us which gh your using, you know someone's going to ask?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
5 IUs of generic black tops. I like the generics because the sides are mild compared to the stronger stuff.

Wow get better brother. As a cyclist and use to do amateur racing I have had this exact same injury. Recover well focus on moving and lower body. Always a shame with injury but I will say collerbone and ribs always a nagging injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1st day back in the gym yesterday. 8 week recovery not too bad for a broken bone. I attribute it HGH and I really think it's a wonder drug for healing. Really sore today but I'm really excited to get back to it.

1st day back in the gym yesterday. 8 week recovery not too bad for a broken bone. I attribute it HGH and I really think it's a wonder drug for healing. Really sore today but I'm really excited to get back to it.

[emoji1434][emoji1434][emoji1434]

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

That is wildly impressive. 8 weeks from a break like that is phenomenal. The hgh hype is for real. Might have to start looking into it. If you don't mind my asking when did you start taking hgh, Cb? Is it something you stay on all year round? I know it's costly but as I get older it's definitely something I will look into a little further.

That is wildly impressive. 8 weeks from a break like that is phenomenal. The hgh hype is for real. Might have to start looking into it. If you don't mind my asking when did you start taking hgh, Cb? Is it something you stay on all year round? I know it's costly but as I get older it's definitely something I will look into a little further.
I started about 2 years ago and I run year round. I take some time off occasionally for a few weeks but I'm on most of the time.

Top Bottom