napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

BPC 157 peptide

norimor

Hi Dylan

I was wondering if you could tell me a bit more about peptides. Particularly BPC 157.
I Understand that there are not major study done on peptides and i believe in terms of research there is nothing that have been confirmed as a form of safety drug that can be used safely for enhancing performances, focus, muscle growth, weight loss and injury repair. Here in Australia there seems to be a big market keep growing and getting more popular and comune along with the time. What i dont understand is that when i ask my GP about it he tells me " i dont really know much about it " that are no study that can proof this staff is safe. However i have been watching videos and doing my research. Saw you on youtube and came across as knowledgeable and prepared about this universe. Problem i have got is that havent trained for the last 6 months cuz i have hurt my shoulder...is actually a sharp pain that i get just around the middle back section, i think the romboid, and also pain around my deltoide. Every time i make some wrong movement or i sleep on a certain way it hurt for the all day...the pain however vary according to the movement or pressure i put on these specific parts of my body. I have been reading about cjc 1295 that you can stack with ghrp6 as injury repair which they also work for weight loss, fut burning and muscle growth apparently as well. But have been concerned about the fact that it appears that once you start your peptides cycle not matter which one you use, there will be a growth of cells and regeneration of muscles tissues as well, apparently , if you do have some sort of cancer cells, it will double them up and again and again. Another concern i have is how safe this staff is and what are the chances you might have heart problems risking things like heart attack or heart dysfunctions given i have a premature ventricular heartbeat which has been checked and got told nothing to be worry about and that i could have gone to run through a marathon but still i am still scared. Along with my reserch and watching video i came accross bpc157 which seems to be the peptide specific for injury repair and given i didnt train for such a long time i thought should i do it and finally get back into training? also once you stop using this staff how likely is that you will get pain in the area again and therefor your injury will come back again?

I hope you can give me some assistance there and really looking forward to hear from you soon.

I'm using BPC right now for a shoulder issue(injury from when I was young, SLAP tear). I've only been using the BPC for a few days so time will tell if it's effective and legit. BPC is fine to use but the problem with these peptides are the sources are so sketchy, you might end up buying some bunk garbage(pissing away your money). It seems to be hit or miss.... If you have a LEGIT source then yes, it can help. But honestly I would look into MK-2866 from sarmsX, you can read up on it's healing abilities. You could also check out the MK-677(order from SarmsX, other websites are so damn sketchy). Those two combined would be a serious healing stack. Throw the BPC in if you trust your source but honestly it's going to be hit or miss. During this time if your shoulder has enough mobility and it's not in extreme pain you should throw in some light band work to rehab and strengthen the shoulder. There's no telling if it will come back or not, it depends on the injury. Also your doc probably isn't versed in such a thing, they mostly deal in treatments that are FDA(or TGA) approved. My doctor doesn't know anything about any of the things I am discussing, he simply told me to take pain meds(garbage) and pay a truck load of cash for some physical therapy classes. Lol

Last edited:
I'm using BPC right now for a shoulder issue(injury from when I was young, SLAP tear). I've only been using the BPC for a few days so time will tell if it's effective and legit. BPC is fine to use but the problem with these peptides are the sources are so sketchy, you might end up buying some bunk garbage(pissing away your money). It seems to be hit or miss.... If you have a LEGIT source then yes, it can help. But honestly I would look into MK-2866 from sarmsX, you can read up on it's healing abilities. You could also check out the MK-677(order from SarmsX, other websites are so damn sketchy). Those two combined would be a serious healing stack. Throw the BPC in if you trust your source but honestly it's going to be hit or miss. During this time if your shoulder has enough mobility and it's not in extreme pain you should throw in some light band work to rehab and strengthen the shoulder. There's no telling if it will come back or not, it depends on the injury. Also your doc probably isn't versed in such a thing, they mostly deal in treatments that are FDA(or TGA) approved. My doctor doesn't know anything about any of the things I am discussing, he simply told me to take pain meds(garbage) and pay a truck load of cash for some physical therapy classes. Lol
as was pointed out, peptides in a pure form is going to be very difficult... with sarms, most specifically the sarms that comprise the healing and recovery stack would be so ideal for you... at the minimum, i would go with mk2866 and mk677.... sarmsx has PURE sarms and also does have AUTHENTiC 677, which is nearly impossible considering the market but they do... 677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off... i would definitely take a look at this stack.... sarmsx ships to australia on a daily basis with no problems....

The healing properties of the above mentioned are far more predictable and the repair they do is nothing short of amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had very good luck with BPC 157. That and Tb500 do very well together but as Dylan pointed out, finding good peptides is not easy. I currently have an injury that won't go away and I have some quality BPC on hand. It has been frustrating because I know that it would help but the injury in on my upper back and I can't stick myself there 2 or 3 times a day. I can't reach it. Unfortunately BPC is meant to be injected locally and is useless as a systematic injection.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone

Thanks very much for sharing your thoughts here. I will definitely have a look into it and check the above product out. However my second biggest concern is the safety in using those product as i mentioned previously i'm worried about my premature heart beating or PVC. Never Use any steroids or peptides in my life and my understanding is that peptides are safer than steroids.??
Thanks again

I would say that is pretty accurate. Steroids are definitely stronger, although I've had some pretty strong reactions to certain peptides. For instance, MGF messes with my blood sugar levels like nothing else but I get no suppression on it. I need to manage it very carefully while on it. Your blood sugar can crash every hour. It's crazy. So in that respect some peptides are stronger. In general though, I would say that anabolic steroids are stronger than peptides. They work better for growing and maintaining muscle. For healing injury, SARMS and peptides are my go to.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone

Thanks very much for sharing your thoughts here. I will definitely have a look into it and check the above product out. However my second biggest concern is the safety in using those product as i mentioned previously i'm worried about my premature heart beating or PVC. Never Use any steroids or peptides in my life and my understanding is that peptides are safer than steroids.??
Thanks again
you should definitely avoid steroids in this scenario... sarms will have no negative effect in this area... there is no toxicity and even GW501516 improves blood pressure... the stack you want is the healing and recovery stack... you would run mk677 all year continuously without cycling off... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=126&search=healing

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Hi Dylan

Sorry to get back to your last message after a while. Ok let me ask you this. Based on what you said in the last message i am understanding that these sarms are basically almost magic without and side effect a basically risk free. Won't cause any hearth problem or won't give any issues to people like me with heart condition?
If you remember in my initial message i mentioned how i have been out the gym and without training for over 6 months or i should say now well over 7. I have been putting weight on, been eating unhealthy and all sort of things. Im ready to get back into training with my shoulder issue and work hard to solve the problem and the injury of my shoulder. My main concern has been how to train well again with this shoulder injury and how to no risk for my health with the usage of certain drugs like peptides but it appears that the sarms universe is far better and safer than anything else. Can we say that?

Now you gave me confidence in these products. I have been watching also your videos and i gan i have built confidence on the usage of sarms.

Lat thing i wanted to ask : If mk677 promotes the muscle growth and u can easily cycle on for even a year without interruption, the heart being a muscle, of course it will grow, but the concern there for me is, how dangerous can be?

Thanks
Tony

Hi Dylan

So just to clarify, would you say that people with heart condition can use Sarms safely with no issue whatsoever?What i am thinking is that if sarms promotes like peptides and steroids the muscle growth, the heart, being a muscle, isn't it subject to grow as well and therefor people like me with hearth condition can be effected by negatively? I am very concern about my health and i don't want to risk... but i've got confidence on your knowledge and you are an inspiration to so many people including my self that i feel to trust your advise and go ahead with these product usage.

Top Bottom