napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Body developing tolerance to Drugs

eq is excellent for a second cycle however i can tell you this with certainty, i have ran some of the best primo i have ever used with a source here... there is DEFINITELY one million percent legit primo around and i would always pick primo first but eq is another great option

Alright. I'll try and add primo to my second cycle once I find a genuine source. I can't afford to get ripped off. So I was going with Eq.

Before starting my new cycle I'll ask you guys

Alright. I'll try and add primo to my second cycle once I find a genuine source. I can't afford to get ripped off. So I was going with Eq.

Before starting my new cycle I'll ask you guys
i have several logs with robolics primo and thats my go to on it but you can ask around in the source forum... run whatever you are comfortable with but i have years of experience with it and to say primo is faked everywhere is simply not true... noone on this forum will rip you off or they would not be allowed here... there is a zero tolerance policy here with good reason...

i have several logs with robolics primo and thats my go to on it but you can ask around in the source forum... run whatever you are comfortable with but i have years of experience with it and to say primo is faked everywhere is simply not true... noone on this forum will rip you off or they would not be allowed here... there is a zero tolerance policy here with good reason...

Alright Dylan I completely understand what you say. I'll try to get Robolics primo shipped to me here in India. But the problem is India has access to only a limited UG labs, namely.
LA Pharma
Meditech
Thiager
Balkan (very less)
Alpha Pharma
So presently I only have access to products of these UG labs.
Getting stuff shipped from abroad is a pain in the ass here. Anyway, I'll try and get my hands on Robolics primo if possible. Thanks :)

Alright Dylan I completely understand what you say. I'll try to get Robolics primo shipped to me here in India. But the problem is India has access to only a limited UG labs, namely.
LA Pharma
Meditech
Thiager
Balkan (very less)
Alpha Pharma
Getting stuff shipped from abroad is a pain in the ass here. Anyway, I'll try and get my hands on Robolics primo if possible. Thanks :)

I’m afraid Robo only ships inside the USA u fortunately but I’ll ask for you bro. Let me know if you need anything at all geared towards Robolics!

LA Pharma
Meditech
Thiager
Balkan (very less)
Alpha Pharma

Why don't you go with Alpha Pharma they never disappoint very widely used here in dk

LA Pharma
Meditech
Thiager
Balkan (very less)
Alpha Pharma
i didnt realize you were in india... not sure what to tell you there so you may want to stick with eq unless you know for certain the sources there have legit primo...

I’m afraid Robo only ships inside the USA u fortunately but I’ll ask for you bro. Let me know if you need anything at all geared towards Robolics!

i didnt realize you were in india... not sure what to tell you there so you may want to stick with eq unless you know for certain the sources there have legit primo...
Thankyou Jacksteel.

Yeah I am in India, so I have access to limited gear but it is very easy to get ancillaries OTC here. Caber, Nolva and Clomid costs are affordable. Heck I got aromasin for $7 here. The main problem is authenticity of the gear.

I can go for alpha, but I have never used anything except for Meditech and Thaiger. Both were good specially meditech.

Okay bro however i think hipocampus ship worldwide and his prices are very affordable. Btw i can confirm that all Alpha Pharma i and those i know have used, have been legit and it all came from India. You can also check the authentication code with AP on their site

Okay bro however i think hipocampus ship worldwide and his prices are very affordable. Btw i can confirm that all Alpha Pharma i and those i know have used, have been legit and it all came from India. You can also check the authentication code with AP on their site
Yeah Alpha is very affordable here. Most probably I'll be running alpha gear or LA pharma's gear on my next cycle. I have heard from multiple friends that LA Pharma is also good.

I have seen many IFBB pro interviews and they seem to have one thing in common, their switching of compounds after maybe 4 or 6 weeks. They say that the body develops tolerance for them and they simply stop working. This could be a problem for long gaining cycles. Any first hand advice would be appreciated.

PS: I like to run things conservatively but still I want to know out of curiosity.

Some one who has abused so much growth and gear that they get distended stomach won't advise me on bodybuilding. That shit is just gross. The two pictures I post show two people I'd take advice from on dosing, and two I wouldn't.

Last edited:
Brother, it's widely accepted. Even piana called bull shit on it. Bodybuilding used to be about physique, not mutant size.
and people ask me why i never go to any shows anymore or even care about them... THIS is why... its not anything that its supposed to be... its a joke to be honest, and it generally makes me sick to my stomach to even see

and people ask me why i never go to any shows anymore or even care about them... THIS is why... its not anything that its supposed to be... its a joke to be honest, and it generally makes me sick to my stomach to even see

Agreed, it really should be a disqualifying factor. I mean fuck, what do their internal organs look like after that. It looks so unhealthy.

Some one who has abused so much growth and gear that they get distended stomach won't advise me on bodybuilding. That shit is just gross. The two pictures I post show two people I'd take advice from on dosing, and two I wouldn't.

Bodybuilding has changed alot. I love the 80s time which was called the golden era of bodybuilding. No bloat, no distended guts. Pure aesthetics.

IFBB winners these days look freaky and nowhere like human. We were better off without the GH.

But yeah, IFBB is now planning to include the gut in the scorecard. I am hoping this would mean that bodybuilders will stop abusing growth hormone so much.

PS: I am still a big fan of Frank Zane ;)

Agreed completely bro. I admire, respect, and love the look of that era of bodybuilding. Today a look just sucks, and I'm a big fan of the classic physique and bodybuilding look, which is exactly what I strive for on myself

Agreed completely bro. I admire, respect, and love the look of that era of bodybuilding. Today a look just sucks, and I'm a big fan of the classic physique and bodybuilding look, which is exactly what I strive for on myself

Im being serious, how the FUCK do you have a six pack and a pot belly at the same time. The look on their faces is as if they feel some serious sense of accomplishment. If ronnie coleman competed with arnold and lou ferigno in the 80s he'd of gotten booed of the stage. It defies logic to me. That seriously has to come with serious ramifications for future health to do that to your self. I watched a rich piana video where he said he was on growth for 2 yrs straight and he said his hat size went up 2 sizes due to his head growing. His FUCKING head grew. That cant be healthy.

Im being serious, how the FUCK do you have a six pack and a pot belly at the same time. The look on their faces is as if they feel some serious sense of accomplishment. If ronnie coleman competed with arnold and lou ferigno in the 80s he'd of gotten booed of the stage. It defies logic to me. That seriously has to come with serious ramifications for future health to do that to your self. I watched a rich piana video where he said he was on growth for 2 yrs straight and he said his hat size went up 2 sizes due to his head growing. His FUCKING head grew. That cant be healthy.
That's what happens when you abuse GH and insulin at ridiculous levels, not to mention the insane food intake. Phil Heath even looked pregnant at the Olympia this year....and still won. I'm pretty disappointed in the open class and I hope they can turn it around. Right now it's terrible

Top Bottom