napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloodwork results

feeling better, not 100%, but enough I'm going to work out tomorrow and see how I feel
really good to hear brother... you will get there soon... it always take time especially as you get a little bit older but you will get there soon

yea, I'm really feeling it 5 hours later though. But not as bad as last weeks try to workout.

Not feelign so bad now, but will probably not do cardio tomorrow (elliptical and stairs). Just rest, and hit light weights again wednesday, and work my way back.

Not feelign so bad now, but will probably not do cardio tomorrow (elliptical and stairs). Just rest, and hit light weights again wednesday, and work my way back.
thats exactly what i would do... this is a process and it wont happen over night but like i said, you should continually get better now... you may have your days here and there where you are not your best but in general, most days will be better...

Finally did my first workout in 2 weeks. Light and short workout, but at least something. Will see how I feel later in the day.

Not feeling to good, in the aspect I can sure feel it. Will skip anythign tomorrow, and light workout again wednesday. Something is better than nothing

Worked out today, not feeling as bad as monday, and felt abit stronger as well. Didnt poop out at the end. Still nasty headaches, but the bloating seems to be going down abit.

Went back to every day aromasin for another week.

Worked out today, not feeling as bad as monday, and felt abit stronger as well. Didnt poop out at the end. Still nasty headaches, but the bloating seems to be going down abit.

Went back to every day aromasin for another week.
excellent bro, i anticipate you to just keep getting better and better...

Worked out lightweight isometeric all last week.

Hit my super heavy isometrics today, but am paying for it with splittign headaches all day long, and no amount of ibuprofen is helping.

and BTW, I rarely get headaches, but was gettign them daily for awhile on this estrogen crushing mission, but they usually go away shortly.

Todays has been all day, like some little fucking elf banging away with thors hammer in my head

The headaches are finally subsiding to short periods ibuprofen helps with.

Past 2 weeks doing some maintenance isometrics,pct pretty much ends tomorrow, then 3 weeks bloodwork again.

Still haven't decided if I'll do sarms again, but if I do, I'll skip s4 and sr, as I don't know which did me in, but I'd bet, was the s4.

JP.. not sure if this has already been brought up but maybe you should check your blood pressure. Just a thought. Hawthorn Berry supplement helps with that.

RDW being high- did this ever get rectified? This number will drop when you donate blood.. Do you donate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no, didnt donate blood, I'll check BP, havent since this started. Endo was most concerned over the high estrogen. Get bloods in 3 weeks, if rdw is still high, I'll do just that.

It shouldnt but who knows, I only know adding S4 and SR were the only change this cycle.

So Either it was the additional of those, or just some random reaction.

Checked BP an hour ago at 128/82. Abit high, but not scary high.

Top Bottom