napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloodwork results

pre cycle estrogen was 34, precycle test was 580.

I had a feeling the high estrogen was the culprit. I'll hit the aromasin tonight when I get home, unless I can find some around here somewhere off the books
you were already higher on estrogen as it is... thats definitely one of the main culprits... out of curiosity... what was your lh and fsh pre bro?

Foods that Increase Estrogen Levels!

• Soy Products
  • Beer-Hops
  • Oregano
  • Grapefruit
  • Licorice (The real thing, not the sugary red stuff)
Foods That Reduce Estrogen Levels!
If you have low E, avoid all cruciferous vegetables as they will reduce estrogen levels in your body.
These include..

• Broccoli
  • Brussel Sprouts
  • Cauiliflower
  • Cabbage

• Soy Products
  • Beer-Hops
  • Oregano
  • Grapefruit
If you have low E, avoid all cruciferous vegetables as they will reduce estrogen levels in your body.
These include..

• Broccoli
  • Brussel Sprouts
  • Cauiliflower
  • Cabbage
Interesting, im always learning something new!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

yea, the endo here was abit puzzled as well, but he just told me pretty much the same thing, drop the E levels asafp.

yea, the endo here was abit puzzled as well, but he just told me pretty much the same thing, drop the E levels asafp.
im confident that is the issue brother... once you get in the high 20's or low 30's you will feel a significant difference...

Not sure on test just yet

Never had been on an AI..pre bloods I was 25ish....Have not redone bloods for 4 weeks since I quit everything acept Clo/Gw for an 8 week PCT then I was going to retest.

I'm feeling much better for sure...who knows it might be back up to around 25

I'd be willing to bet your test was lower which is why your estrogen was lower. Your body tries to maintain a certain test to estrogen ratio so when test is low estrogen can be as well. Test comes up and estrogen comes up with it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

• Soy Products
  • Beer-Hops
  • Oregano
  • Grapefruit
These include..

• Broccoli
  • Brussel Sprouts
  • Cauiliflower
  • Cabbage

This is helpful information. Is there anything you don't know Dylan? Lol

I'd be willing to bet your test was lower which is why your estrogen was lower. Your body tries to maintain a certain test to estrogen ratio so when test is low estrogen can be as well. Test comes up and estrogen comes up with it

Good to know....I'm getting better I played 18 holes of golf and then came home and wore a backpack blower for almost 4 hours blowing leaves...only problem now is I tweaked my lower back and now I can't bend at the waist.
Old man issues.....;)

Good to know....I'm getting better I played 18 holes of golf and then came home and wore a backpack blower for almost 4 hours blowing leaves...only problem now is I tweaked my lower back and now I can't bend at the waist.
Old man issues.....;)

I feel you on those issues man. I've been battling back issues since my early 20s, and now being in my 40s things haven't exactly got easier

Did a lightweight workout this morning, will see how I feel in a few hours. Saturday put up a new livestock fence.

So we'll see. Saturday evening I was totally done, but sunday was fine.

Old man issues.....;)
fuck i completely understand... i broke my back when i was 21 and i never had surgery, it was too risky so i deal with certain pains daily but i just push through and am basically used to it at this point but back issues are prevalent man... its a bitch and considering im in a chair all day and night working, it definitely adds to it... i only get it to eat, workout, go to the bathroom and have sex... LOLLLL

Top Bottom