napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood types and how they effect diet

Jackburton

Anyone have some extensive research into this ? I have type A+ and I've read that it's the worst to have as far as being able to break down meat also the highest for diabetes etc ... Anybody have more insight into this

I personally feel this is bullshit. I have not seen enough, if any, empirical evidence to back up the so called "blood type diet." Diabetics obviously have to follow certain protocols, but I believe digestion goes far beyond blood type.

Anyone have some extensive research into this ? I have type A+ and I've read that it's the worst to have as far as being able to break down meat also the highest for diabetes etc ... Anybody have more insight into this

I don't buy into this stuff a whole lot. I've read into it a bit before, and I just don't believe anything about what they say about my blood type (A-)

So personally, in my opinion, I wouldnt think into it much. They base things and correlate certain conditions to certain blood types from statistical data they collect. It sounds good in theory, but if there's anything you learn in science and studies is that correlation does not equate causation

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I don't buy into this stuff a whole lot. I've read into it a bit before, and I just don't believe anything about what they say about my blood type (A-)

So personally, in my opinion, I wouldnt think into it much. They base things and correlate certain conditions to certain blood types from statistical data they collect. It sounds good in theory, but if there's anything you learn in science and studies is that correlation does not equate causation

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I am with you Dr rick!

I'm 0- I looked it up on how I should eat. I eat pretty much like they say I should. So that being said I can attest that this diet is full of shit. Couldn't break 14% to save my life, 15 to 16% seems to be where my body likes to stay. I'm not complaining as I think its thin enough as I am not a BB, but a PL.

I'm 0- I looked it up on how I should eat. I eat pretty much like they say I should. So that being said I can attest that this diet is full of shit. Couldn't break 14% to save my life, 15 to 16% seems to be where my body likes to stay. I'm not complaining as I think its thin enough as I am not a BB, but a PL.

That's actually a very healthy body fat, and way better looking than the average human being. Everyone needs to remember that each individual has a different set point. This is the level of body fat where your body wants to maintain homeostasis. The body doesn't want to change, we have to make it change. With that being said, to get above or below your set point, it's going to be a real challenge. That's why you see some dudes who can walk around with a shredded 6 pack year round whilst downing donuts for breakfast and McDick's for dinner, while others have to suffer on poverty macros and hit cardio like a madman to get diced. It's pretty crazy.

That's actually a very healthy body fat, and way better looking than the average human being. Everyone needs to remember that each individual has a different set point. This is the level of body fat where your body wants to maintain homeostasis. The body doesn't want to change, we have to make it change. With that being said, to get above or below your set point, it's going to be a real challenge. That's why you see some dudes who can walk around with a shredded 6 pack year round whilst downing donuts for breakfast and McDick's for dinner, while others have to suffer on poverty macros and hit cardio like a madman to get diced. It's pretty crazy.

Yeah I'm just not willing to do what it takes I guess. I look at myself and then look at the other guys, I'm way leaner and way bigger then them for the most part. I'm pretty content at around 14 to 16% BF. Plus I can partake in foods I enjoy and don't kill myself with cardio. I still do 30 min sessions 4 times a week but it doesn't eat into my quality of life and is good for the old ticker.

What that means is that if you're a+ you have trouble with meat(protein,fat) and diabetes(carbs,sugar)? What are you supposed to eat? I call bullshit!
I'm type a+ also and I pretty much survive off of meat and fish. I'm 47yrs old and never had a blood sugar problem either. When they give blood transfusions some blood types can be compatible with others so I don't put much faith in those theories.

Last edited:
Top Bottom