napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Blood test resulys

Believe me I am!! He tried coming up with a bunch of bullshit why my numbers are lower so I told him I'm gonna switch labs and do bloods again and show him the numbers. Then I'm gonna ask him for my $ back.

is that the same guy that fucked you over for a coupla months waiting on shit? damn

all you need to know now is that you are in the right place for the good shit you have been here long enuff to know the sponsors are solid not some whack ass bitches everything you need right here at AR

140 cyp put me at 1177 10 days after injection! Damn those numbers. Hope you can get some cash back lol. Especially if you KNOW the guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn dude. Either you hyper respond or that stuff was highly overdosed. That's very high numbers for that dose

Damn dude. Either you hyper respond or that stuff was highly overdosed. That's very high numbers for that dose

It was prescription. I hope I respond well to all gear! I did just do bloods for Phurious sust as well. Waiting on results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there is no excuse for that... there is nothing he can say to cover the fact that he's selling counterfeit shit... that's a typical douche bag doing that shit... people that do this are just flat out scum... what did he think, you would not not run bloods? fucking douche... people like that deserve an ass beating, seriously

You said it fucking right man. He was full of bullshit and excuses to try and cover for his shit products. All the stuff he was telling me just sounded flat out pathetic

all you need to know now is that you are in the right place for the good shit you have been here long enuff to know the sponsors are solid not some whack ass bitches everything you need right here at AR

Hipo- I've tried had legit, phurious- awesome tren. And still yet to try some others. I'll have to give some a go! No more wasting time with my shit gear my chef was giving me

Got my blood test results on my chefs
Gear. Was running
1g test
700 tren
500 mast

Pinned 200mg sust 36hr prior to draw

733 total test
206 free test.

this is sad..

This is very sad and it really makes me angry, actually.

I´m very happy you had already received your Norma from us and I´m sure your test levels will increase as soon as you will start using them.

I really dislike people selling fakes. Just saying :-(

Hipo

That's actually just under 10x that's right where you wanna be Imo most gear should be in that 8-10 window.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'd like to... I'm currently cruising right now and will start stocking up for next blast. How's robo tren ace?
Il say it's ridiculous. I've ran a fuck ton of tren. Robo's held best in my last go around.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This is very sad and it really makes me angry, actually.

I´m very happy you had already received your Norma from us and I´m sure your test levels will increase as soon as you will start using them.

I really dislike people selling fakes. Just saying :-(

Hipo

Thanks for the normas. I love those things! Makes me grow like a weed!!!

Top Bottom