napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloods went in today

Im definitely not saying your wrong with running 500 brother, just not this scenario for him... 500 is perfect for some, no doubt, but many times its not necessary... Thanks for posting though brother... You always have good insight

Not worries my man, glad you got my back on this one. It's actually my bad, I misread part of the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phurious don't even get me stressin about it LOL im bout to crush it with aromasin. lol but I almost shit my pants at first.

Uh ya. Ur test number would have been higher if u had that under control. Id take aromasin everyday for the first 5 dats then e2d

PHURIOUS

ya the thing is i been off test for damn near 2 months and off pct for 3 weeks or so. but imma get this shit down before january. i told my wife we have reversed roles, im nagging and shit and she is angry still from the s4 hahaha i feel like cuddling and shes like get off me bitch hahahaha

drb and tx terror had to talk me off the ledge. this is the first time ive ever had bloods done so i didnt know what to expect and when i saw i was out of range for estro i was stressin. can someone tell me what rdw is i mean i read it is red blood cell width but what does it exactly say. or suggest since it was high as well.

ya the thing is i been off test for damn near 2 months and off pct for 3 weeks or so. but imma get this shit down before january. i told my wife we have reversed roles, im nagging and shit and she is angry still from the s4 hahaha i feel like cuddling and shes like get off me bitch hahahaha
Bro you have cracking up..lol

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

im going to watch the notebook right now with a bowl of ice cream....and some tissues, steel magnolias tomorrow

drb and tx terror had to talk me off the ledge. this is the first time ive ever had bloods done so i didnt know what to expect and when i saw i was out of range for estro i was stressin. can someone tell me what rdw is i mean i read it is red blood cell width but what does it exactly say. or suggest since it was high as well.

and also dylan chimed in on west coast time to make sure i was off the ledge and staying off, haha good thing we are nationwide, but i really appreciate the help with understanding that i wasnt pregnant and about to give birth. its a small speed bump lol

Top Bottom