napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Been told not to use Nolvodex after a Deca- cycle?

Chriss7576

Can anyone tell me if you should use Nolvadex after a Deca- cycle? I have heard that it can mess with the prolactine levels so you should leave it out of your PCT. Any info would be great.

Can anyone tell me if you should use Nolvadex after a Deca- cycle? I have heard that it can mess with the prolactine levels so you should leave it out of your PCT. Any info would be great.
That's pretty much it... Don't use after a Deca cycle because of prolactin... That's about all I know as well. I would stick to just Clomid and Aromasin...

There is some truth that Nolva can increase prolactin levels which can be a bad combination if you have used deca. However, if you allow enough time for esters to clear I don't see a problem at all using Nolva in PCT, especially if you have controlled prolactin through your cycle, and continue to control it throughout pct with caber

I'm going to run keep running test for 4 weeks after I quit the Deca. Then wait 3 weeks before starting PCT. I know Deca has a really long ester, would seven weeks total off deca be long enough to start nolva? I have been using Caber.

I'm going to run keep running test for 4 weeks after I quit the Deca. Then wait 3 weeks before starting PCT. I know Deca has a really long ester, would seven weeks total off deca be long enough to start nolva? I have been using Caber.
Yes that's more than enough time bro. You are fine to use nolva in that case

Top Bottom