napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloods went in today

Yea that's odd. Just get that bro. If they did it then, they should do it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But does the test you have does it call for anything that I need that I do not already have with my two tests?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

nice well hopefully we have that settled as to which test is which. however im pretty sure we wont know from my test will be well below 1500

well fuck me running. got my results good news and bad news

I will post here in a few when I scan them in RDW- HIGH at 17.5 (Normal range 12.3-15.4) Alkaline Phosphtase-LOW at 37 (Normal range 39-117 iu/L)Test serum is 500, and the big kick in the nuts Estradiol 54.9-HIGH (Normal range 7.6-42.6)

is it worth it to do anything about it before my next cycle starting in 2 weeks. can I use aromasin or what im kinda freakin out lmao I guess I am acting like a bitch hahahaha since I feel like im growing tits

29vmog7.jpg

How long after your last pin did you get this lab done? Test number is nice, what have you been running? How about your AI?

my last pin was 1st week of October of test cyp. this was my cycle

1-14 test cyp 150-200 mg week
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-14 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
7-14 eca stack

pct

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

however I did not bridge the MK and GW as I was instructed. Lesson learned. And my PCT started around 1 November

very impressed with my natty test levels still being up. I wish I could find the paperwork I had a few years ago I believe my test was in the 120's. SO to say I am thrilled with the products from bio tech (proviron, test cyp, Aromasin, Nolva, and Clomid) and the pure essence SARMs, is an understatement. I really wish my estro was lower but I think I will be fine. Not to mention I lost 40 lbs 8 inches in my waist and about 10-15% BF I am thrilled.

I have a ways to go but it was a damn good jump outta the gate as this was my first cycle.

Thad great to hear brother! Sounds like you've recovered well. Did you do any on cycle bloodwork? If so was your est high then?

no I didn't I was a knucklehead that jumped on before I found this place. realized I was doing it wrong stopped regrouped with the help of the family here, they reeled me in and dialed me in. so this is basically a baseline before I start my next run and I will run mid cycle. ill show u my run on this Bayer proviron from Hipo, test cyp, and a bombs from phurious, superman stack PE of course, aromasin bio tech, PCT is all hipo nolva, aromasin, clomid. hcg I haven't ordered or decided who I will order from. all of the sponsors here have good logs so I have no reservations but I just stepped out on this cycle to spread the love more toward hipo!!! and am excited as hell to start.

1-12 test cyp 250 mg week
1-4 A-bombs
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-14 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-14 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-14 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Wow, you will see some big time results. I'll be following your log for sure on that one. Bought about bumping the test to 400 or 500mgs per week? Why only 250?

that's just what DG suggested, I don't go against the grain too much, I am new to all of this so I guess I am of the mentality slower is better marathon vs sprint. if they tell me to bump it ill bump it. if not its fine I felt phenomenal on the last run. I will certainly be logging

I would encourage you to up test. 500 per week is not crazy amount and is typically a good sweetspot for your test base. It will make a big difference. I'm excited for you bro!

I actually may have been hitting 500 last run I was pinning twice a week. bro I have been so damn excited for this run. thank god the bloods came back in a day. I want to start now!!!! but ill wait til January

Wow, you will see some big time results. I'll be following your log for sure on that one. Bought about bumping the test to 400 or 500mgs per week? Why only 250?

he's already shown sensitivity to estrogen and 150-200 mg... so what would be the point in doubling that to 500? its not necessary at all... hes already running anadrol which can kill you on estrogen as it is... completely unnecessary...

I actually may have been hitting 500 last run I was pinning twice a week. bro I have been so damn excited for this run. thank god the bloods came back in a day. I want to start now!!!! but ill wait til January

just because you were pinning twice a week does not mean you were taking the wrong does whatsoever... it depends on how much each pin, not the frequency

he's already shown sensitivity to estrogen and 150-200 mg... so what would be the point in doubling that to 500? its not necessary at all... hes already running anadrol which can kill you on estrogen as it is... completely unnecessary...

Got it, totally agree with you DG, you're the man!
Rock, as I said before I'm excited or ya, Jan is right around the corner. Stick to your plan and you'll kill it!

Got it, totally agree with you DG, you're the man!
Rock, as I said before I'm excited or ya, Jan is right around the corner. Stick to your plan and you'll kill it!

Im definitely not saying your wrong with running 500 brother, just not this scenario for him... 500 is perfect for some, no doubt, but many times its not necessary... Thanks for posting though brother... You always have good insight

Top Bottom