napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Test Cyp Cycle

amo10

I'm looking to do my first ever Test Cyp cycle and just want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row.

I'll be turning 27 soon, I'm 6'1" and 219 lbs, and about 12% body fat. I've played sports and worked out hard my whole life, but recently I've started to see huge gains from actually dieting and eating right. Reasoning for trying a cycle is to continue the gains and if it's something I like, I would like to continue and possibly introduce more in future cycles. Looking to start this after the 1st of the year.

My Plan:

600mg Test Cyp - (2) 300mg shots for 10 weeks
2000 IU's HCG - (2) 500 IU shots for 2 weeks starting the day after my last Test shot

Clomid for 4 weeks at 50/50/25/25mg
Nolvadex for 4 weeks at 25/25/12.5/12.5mg
Arimidex for 4 weeks at 1mg EOD

Please let me know if this is a good cycle or what I need to fix. Thank you!

Youll wanna run your adex on cycle only. Up until your pct starts.

Run your nolvadex 40/40/20/20

I dont think you need the hcg but if you decide to run it youve go the right idea

Wouldnt be surprised if a few recommended going lighter on the Test since its your first cycle. Possibly 350-400mg and then also extend it to 12 weeks.

I would say anywhere from 300-500mg test is ok. 10 weeks is ok. 12 is better. Not sure what two weeks of HCG would do at that dose. One of the TRT docs wanted me to blast 11 days at 1000iu daily as a restart. Many on here suggest 250iu twice a week for the last couple weeks of test and then the two week gap before pct. Adex also looks a little high. I would start at 0.5mg eod. But I will also suggest aromasin over Adex. And bumping nolva to 40/40/20/20.
Are you using a source from AR? Or another place? Just a curiosity question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, I just noticed you said that you recently started making huge gains due to a controlled diet. If it was me, I would continue the natural route until it stalled............really take advantage of the momentum you have going. Also, its great "practice" for when you are on a cycle and good diet is imperative.

I thought doing hcg that would be a good idea because it helps to get your body naturally producing test again. Is it not necessarily needed because of the length of cycle or because of the amount I noted?

I'm not firm on the amount of test that I plan on taking, I came to that number by taking in consideration of TRT dosages and dosages say a body builder would take, and figured 600 was a reasonable in between number.

As for the aromasin over adex, is there a reason for that? I can get adex easily, that's why I decided to use that.

I've been dieting and eating right now for about a 1.5 years so I'd say it's safe to say I've made a lifestyle change, but I'm starting to see stalling. I'm getting stronger but physique wise I've been at a stand still. For never taking anything outside of protein powder and prework, my numbers, I feel are fairly decent for my size.

I had planned on using another source (gear depot) but I'm always open for suggestions on where to get stuff, especially if its validated as being good.

Thank you all for the responses!

I thought doing hcg that would be a good idea because it helps to get your body naturally producing test again. Is it not necessarily needed because of the length of cycle or because of the amount I noted?

I'm not firm on the amount of test that I plan on taking, I came to that number by taking in consideration of TRT dosages and dosages say a body builder would take, and figured 600 was a reasonable in between number.

As for the aromasin over adex, is there a reason for that? I can get adex easily, that's why I decided to use that.

I've been dieting and eating right now for about a 1.5 years so I'd say it's safe to say I've made a lifestyle change, but I'm starting to see stalling. I'm getting stronger but physique wise I've been at a stand still. For never taking anything outside of protein powder and prework, my numbers, I feel are fairly decent for my size.

I had planned on using another source (gear depot) but I'm always open for suggestions on where to get stuff, especially if its validated as being good.

Thank you all for the responses!

you can also get aromasin easily and its FAR superior to arimidex... its not even comparable... 600 mg of test on a first cycle is too much bro... what exactly are your goals from the cycle... please be a bit more specific

If your still making good gains naturally then wait a bit longer. You're already 219. Unless you plan on competing.

you can also get aromasin easily and its FAR superior to arimidex... its not even comparable... 600 mg of test on a first cycle is too much bro... what exactly are your goals from the cycle... please be a bit more specific

Ultimately my goal is to gain more muscle and to drop my body fat %. I feel like my muscles aren't very 'full' if that makes sense. If I flex, I don't feel like my muscles feel hard/dense. I follow your videos, that's how I discovered this forum, so any first time tips I would greatly appreciate.

Ultimately my goal is to gain more muscle and to drop my body fat %. I feel like my muscles aren't very 'full' if that makes sense. If I flex, I don't feel like my muscles feel hard/dense. I follow your videos, that's how I discovered this forum, so any first time tips I would greatly appreciate.

absolutely man... that's what im here for... you want to keep your anabolics to just test on a first cycle... to help get you a significant body fat drop im incorporating a few sarms for you as well... nothing too drastic but enough to really get you closer to where you want to be... here's the full layout for you

1-12 test cyp 350-500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Aromasin is definitely above and beyond comparison to arimadex. Never had issues when running masin.
OP...
heres a link for some info on AIs and why aromasin is superior

https://adrenalinerushforum.com/showthread.php?8209-Aromatase-Inhibitors-Why-and-when-to-use

Top Bottom