napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best Time To Take DNP.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hivarmot

Hello everyone what should be the best time to take dpn..
In morning or at night or before workout

And what should be best time duration to run dnp 1month/15Days/7days

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I took DNP once because a gym bro suggested it(yeah I was a fucking idiot), even at 150mg a day I broke out in hives and I had to go to the doctor to get prednisone tablets. The worst experience I have ever had... I'll never go near it.

Hello everyone what should be the best time to take dpn..
In morning or at night or before workout

And what should be best time duration to run dnp 1month/15Days/7days

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Never is the best time. Don't ever use that shit bro. Cooking yourself from the inside out doesn't sound like a very good time to me. Even at mild low doses you are basically inducing high body temerature and giving yourself a fever. Why the fuck would you do that? A little more than that and you are dead.

DNP advice is better solicited at other forums where people literally give zero fucks about you or your health. I don't think anyone here will give you the time of day in this regard.

With that being said, I believe the best time to take it is very shortly after you dig a 6' deep hole and finish driving the last nail in your coffin.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Well, I used it for 14 days at 200-400 mg. But I will never recommend it to others you feel like shit and you can't sleep and you sweat yellow. But it works like nothing else

I Ike taking it before bed so I can just sweat it all out. I have taken it before work and it wasn't pleasant

Why is everyone against DNP? Have any of you tried it?

I Ike taking it before bed so I can just sweat it all out. I have taken it before work and it wasn't pleasant

Why is everyone against DNP? Have any of you tried it?

Yes, it landed me a trip to the doctor's office and that was on 150mg a day. I broke out in hives all over my body and got incredibly sick. My doctor said it was a "serious case" and I had to take prednisone. Will that happen with everyone? Maybe not but google "DNP hives" or "DNP rash" it's common. It's not something you want to fuck around with and all this pro DNP shit won't go over well with the moderators here so please don't promote it.

Yes, it landed me a trip to the doctor's office and that was on 150mg a day. I broke out in hives all over my body and got incredibly sick. My doctor said it was a "serious case" and I had to take prednisone. Will that happen with everyone? Maybe not but google "DNP hives" it's common. It's not something you want to fuck around with and all this pro DNP shit won't go over well with the moderators here so please don't promote it.

I know about the hives, and how is that a serious condition? It's an allergic reaction anyone can have to any medications. I know few ppl that did get allergic reaction to DNP that Benadryl fixed.
I'm not promoting anything; I was answering a question. Obviously you're a hypocrite cause you TRIED IT and no one forced it down your throat and now you're mad cause it gave you hives?
Just like saying test gave me the flu; no one should take it !

We will not condone or advise anyone on anything that can be fatal if the dose is off a little on this board...period. DNP,insulin, and certain strong prescription diuretics like lasix fall into this category.

Nothing more needs said. Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom