napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best dosage for a deca/npp blend..test blend dbol cycle?

TheIronGainsta

Ran a few cycles been doing gear about 5-6 years but.. Never ran npp... Also never had ampules so i cannot do half a ml or anything once snapped i have to draw the whole 1ml....so... My test is 400mg per ml blend of 100mg of all 4 tests... My deca npp blend is 200 deca 75 npp per ml and 10mg dbol pils... With this being said and having to use the whole 1ml per ampule on both test and deca/npp what would be my best way to run this cycle in everyone's opinion ? Like to hear from everyone ....

I’m gonna wait to see a few responses, but I’m salivating at the thought of those compounds. I’ll give some feedback once I see what route this takes. What’re your specific goals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the deal....it's ludicrous to dose based on blend and amps
Why would you let that dictate the ratio....

Steroids are readily available everywhere

YOU decide what dose of each compound you need to meet your goal...then buy the appropriate items

Here's the deal....it's ludicrous to dose based on blend and amps
Why would you let that dictate the ratio....

Steroids are readily available everywhere

YOU decide what dose of each compound you need to meet your goal...then buy the appropriate items
i completely agree... thats the most widely used bulking stack around... im a huge fan of deca and npp, not so much dbol but that doesn't mean its not a great cycle.... i like the plan but i also think its ridiculous to try to accommodate it around blends and apms... i would go 400 test/400 deca and 30 mg of dbol... test and deca 12-14 weeks and dbol the first four

Then yall wont like me lol i usually taper in and out instead of blasting first week.. First week or 2 i was gonna do 400 test and 275 deca/npp the dbol i was gonna do at exactly ehat u said 30mg ..ive ran deca and dbol and test b4 so after my initial 1st week or 2 i was gonna bump to 2x the dosage except dbol same for 4 weeks id do 30 mg a day of it.. But take test to 800 and deca/npp to 550 and finish that way tapering out last 2 weeks for a 14 to 16 week cycle done this b4 minus npp and even higher test levels... But thats what i was thinking id do just wanted to see opinions good and bad...i ordered thaiger for first time noylt even realizing it was ampules but i have them so i have to work wit it its what i got and for me those are pretty fair dosages ive done higher not deca so much but test definitely....i know alot of u disagree and will probably hash me for this but i have some experience and have had good results so i think im comfortable in that range...

im just not in the mood bro so you do whatever you want with it... good luck with the cycle...

You do realize...you can fill 2 or more syringes from one amp right...you don't have to pin the whole amp at once...the filled syringes will keep...you can refrigerate them if you like

Then yall wont like me lol i usually taper in and out instead of blasting first week.. First week or 2 i was gonna do 400 test and 275 deca/npp the dbol i was gonna do at exactly ehat u said 30mg ..ive ran deca and dbol and test b4 so after my initial 1st week or 2 i was gonna bump to 2x the dosage except dbol same for 4 weeks id do 30 mg a day of it.. But take test to 800 and deca/npp to 550 and finish that way tapering out last 2 weeks for a 14 to 16 week cycle done this b4 minus npp and even higher test levels... But thats what i was thinking id do just wanted to see opinions good and bad...i ordered thaiger for first time noylt even realizing it was ampules but i have them so i have to work wit it its what i got and for me those are pretty fair dosages ive done higher not deca so much but test definitely....i know alot of u disagree and will probably hash me for this but i have some experience and have had good results so i think im comfortable in that range...
If you are already set on what you're doing regardless, I don't understand the point of the thread.

Top Bottom