napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best combo (Sarm, Steroid etc) for first time cycle. Endurance athlete

GegerganAnimal

Hey Guys and Gyals...

After poking around the forum, sites and youtube videos for a while. Finally got myself in the forum. Don't want anyone to smash their head or start cursing the skies because of this new beginner (Me!! Hehe).

I got this really good rat I wanna help. Endurance athlete. Sport is based on high aerobic power with repeat sprint abilites. He is going to drop a level back to semi-pro borderline pro. He use to be ridiculously fast, strong with unlimited (so it seemed) fitness. Basically could run for ever. Here stats of him.

Height - 188cm/6ft2
Weight - 82-85kg. depends on eating and recovery but mostly 83kg
Strengths - Repeat sprint ability and recovery between intervals. Seems like an explosive athlete to others with all the physical traits.
Weakness - Stupid fool sometimes does too much and hits plateaus making the guy hit adrenal fatigue or the like.
Looking for - Gain speed and explosive power back. This is a soccer player who was able to run sub 4.4 40y. Run 100m in 10.8. Vo2max just below 70. Squat and Deadlift 2.0BW.
One problem is in-season so sometimes 1-2 times a week matches. Will buy things one I leave this country and go back locally where sarms cane come.
What have I concluded to - Best thing would be GW50516 daily for up to 12 weeks. Could throw in SR9009. Maybe consider the Mk677 to help with sleep. Sometimes I start have insomnia. Can recovery between bouts but some days if done too much work come to sessions groggy-tired. Learned Equipoise and Primobolone but those require up to 14-16 weeks to see good effects. Rewatched a DylanGemilli video and RAD140 and S4 are good add ons. I understand both would need PCT.

Anyone with experience on these things as an Endurance athletes. Results? Side effect? Libido issues? Compability issues or concerns? Best cycle for my first time? Best things to consider while in-season. Won't be going abroad anytime soon because of this dropped performance after injury. Looking to discover and finally increase my physical prowness.

Will buy and hopefully update once I start these in couple of weeks.
Regards

GegerganAnimal

Hey Guys and Gyals...

After poking around the forum, sites and youtube videos for a while. Finally got myself in the forum. Don't want anyone to smash their head or start cursing the skies because of this new beginner (Me!! Hehe).

I got this really good rat I wanna help. Endurance athlete. Sport is based on high aerobic power with repeat sprint abilites. He is going to drop a level back to semi-pro borderline pro. He use to be ridiculously fast, strong with unlimited (so it seemed) fitness. Basically could run for ever. Here stats of him.

Height - 188cm/6ft2
Weight - 82-85kg. depends on eating and recovery but mostly 83kg
Strengths - Repeat sprint ability and recovery between intervals. Seems like an explosive athlete to others with all the physical traits.
Weakness - Stupid fool sometimes does too much and hits plateaus making the guy hit adrenal fatigue or the like.
Looking for - Gain speed and explosive power back. This is a soccer player who was able to run sub 4.4 40y. Run 100m in 10.8. Vo2max just below 70. Squat and Deadlift 2.0BW.
One problem is in-season so sometimes 1-2 times a week matches. Will buy things one I leave this country and go back locally where sarms cane come.
What have I concluded to - Best thing would be GW50516 daily for up to 12 weeks. Could throw in SR9009. Maybe consider the Mk677 to help with sleep. Sometimes I start have insomnia. Can recovery between bouts but some days if done too much work come to sessions groggy-tired. Learned Equipoise and Primobolone but those require up to 14-16 weeks to see good effects. Rewatched a DylanGemilli video and RAD140 and S4 are good add ons. I understand both would need PCT.

Anyone with experience on these things as an Endurance athletes. Results? Side effect? Libido issues? Compability issues or concerns? Best cycle for my first time? Best things to consider while in-season. Won't be going abroad anytime soon because of this dropped performance after injury. Looking to discover and finally increase my physical prowness.

Will buy and hopefully update once I start these in couple of weeks.
Regards

GegerganAnimal
hey bro... being a beginner makes no difference on what you use.. sarms are nothing like steroids period... now, the very best stack to run for endurance purposes is the enhanced super stack... gw, sr, rad and s4... this is beyond ideal for what you need.. read my articles on sarms here.. https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

you have basic questions that are all answered there... i spend hours and hours providing easy content so these questions can be answered... no compatibility issues, no libido issues, side effects are minimal at best...

here are the links to get everything you need to purchase followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan has it spot on here. For what you are trying to accomplish with endurance benefits, there's nothing better than the enhanced super stack. You can't go wrong with it, and it will be perfect for you

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

let me know if you have further questions bro... the layout i gave you is going to be beyond ideal for your goals...

hey bro can you stop talking in third person or about a pet "rat"

anyways, that SARMS stack is a good option for your goals right now. you should not have any detrimental side effects or libido issues while on SARMS. take the SARMS straight down the hatch, don't mix them or put them in anything. shake before use

Thanks for the input guys. Added those to the wishlist. You guys have made it easy for me.

SpikedEggnog - Sorry man. Saw a cyclist humiliated online and don't want nothing like that.

Hopefully be on the goods before Jan

Thanks for the input guys. Added those to the wishlist. You guys have made it easy for me.

SpikedEggnog - Sorry man. Saw a cyclist humiliated online and don't want nothing like that.

Hopefully be on the goods before Jan
excellent bro, make sure to keep us update on your results and let me know anytime you have further questions...

Top Bottom