napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Belle The New Kid Cycle Log

I'd have estimated slightly lower, not that I'm any authority on the subject!

I appreciate that! I definitely feel like it should be. I’m using one of those hand-held measurement devices, and they told me it can be anywhere from .6 up to 3% give or take from your actual percentage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate that! I definitely feel like it should be. I’m using one of those hand-held measurement devices, and they told me it can be anywhere from .6 up to 3% give or take from your actual percentage

Those devices are horribly unreliable and the leaner you get the more inaccurate they seem to become.

Those devices are horribly unreliable and the leaner you get the more inaccurate they seem to become.

My gym is getting one of those fit scale scanner things...? I forgot which one in particular. But it’s like a dexa scan. Can’t wait to start using that instead when it finally gets delivered

Great progress. Keep it going!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

After Sunday’s workout I got hit with a migraine that’s kept me stuck in bed for two days. Back to feeling normal this morning, can’t wait to get up and at it. Hammies and glutes today and a goooood chunk of cardio. I feel so gross.

cf8dcf1878af34c63542f99934a3abc8.jpg

Definitely look like your getting harder. Has your weight gone down ? Muscle increase?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Definitely look like your getting harder. Has your weight gone down ? Muscle increase?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

My weight has actually increased back up to 150lbs when I upped my protein. My legs and glutes are getting larger, I’m showing lines again in my quads and hammies.
Shoulders are rounding again. Tricep lines are showing through.

Since last post did a chest and shoulders day
Abs and arms
And a quad day

Back and bi’s tonight
Followed by a shoulders and abs workout tomorrow

Trying to stick to at least 20mins of cardio, but doing interval running with the uphill walk throughout so I don’t get too bored

Man i wish i was that detailed in my meal prep!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Ironically I detail it out because of my deep hatred for mornings. The less I have to think about the better. I just want to be done with it. That’s why I pre-draw my pins for the week, pre pack all my vitamins and meal prep.
I’m like an angry hungry 5 year old in the morning.

Top Bottom