napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Belle The New Kid Cycle Log

f2974398701d7e2a548860e88280c401.jpg

Here’s how I keep myself accountable and organized. As we all know I go straight to the gym from work. No stopping home.

-Am/ pm (before pm workout) pill packs.
-Pre-pull in a syringe 3 days worth at a time
-Roll gym clothes for each day wrapped with a hair tie (bonus, can’t forget a hair tie)
-gym shoes looped through gym bag

Pill packs:
AM: two sugar bear hair vitamins
4 cycle assist caps
2 digestive gummies (they make a world of a difference)
7mg anavar
20mg XR addy (dr prescribed)

PM:
4 cycle assist packs
2 digestive gummies
7 mg anavar

Slin pin prepacks- one AM, one PM preworkout:
1.5iu HGH
3iu MT2

Put each in a ziplock with an open alcohol swipe and all the air out.
One will get tossed in my lunch box in a separate compartment with an ice pack each day. The other taken upon waking up

Clothing packs one per day:
Gym shorts
Gym shirt
Sports Bra
Extra socks
All rolled up and held together with a hair tie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Shoulders today. 45 mins cardio. Definitely tired and didn’t push as hard as normal but I did get through it and I went even though it’s 5deg with a -2 windchill

Took a pic of front and back for beginning reference. My back pics always come out fuzzy

ba84437a8dd3e3dea7470ab55c37e7f0.jpg

12666b1de2256044bf35cf668c75b2b5.jpg

Nice ....not sure I would be able to handle -2 any more. During my hockey days in Buffalo we had -30 with the wind chill. Today 60 degrees and perfect. East of Hawaii and west of Vegas .

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Dang. You're incredibly organized. It shows commitment. Welcome to the forum.

I saw your lupus post. That's a tough one to handle. Have you tried to add glutathione to your regime? It's been talked about a good bit for help with lupus symptoms. I personally IV it every 3 days with a vitamin push. I don't have lupus but I love it for overall health.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I use “cycle assist” instead. I take 8 caps a day. 4 in the AM pack and 4 in the PM pack
9d5eef29a31c5a7b74563a468c0d5591.jpg

I live by cycle assist. 365 days a year. I used to order on Amazon but the labels were looking different each time. I've decided to only order off of the CEL website. I feel like there are fakes going around Amazon.

Nice ....not sure I would be able to handle -2 any more. During my hockey days in Buffalo we had -30 with the wind chill. Today 60 degrees and perfect. East of Hawaii and west of Vegas .

It definitely was not easy. I couldn't feel my face. It was terrible. I am a native soCal girl, so the adjustment was far from easy.

Dang. You're incredibly organized. It shows commitment. Welcome to the forum.

I saw your lupus post. That's a tough one to handle. Have you tried to add glutathione to your regime? It's been talked about a good bit for help with lupus symptoms. I personally IV it every 3 days with a vitamin push. I don't have lupus but I love it for overall health.

Why thank you very much for that!
I have not. I will have to look into that. I'm prescribed b12 injections along with some other vitamins, but I haven't taken that route yet.
The HGH alone does an amazing job of managing my symptoms. According to my bloodwork without treatment I should be bed ridden.

SoCal to 5 degrees ? I wouldn't be able to do the cold any more. Knees are pretty wrecked from football and Hockey. Amazing the hgh helps your lupus that much.

Welcome, happy belated birthday and add another follower to your list.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

SoCal to 5 degrees ? I wouldn't be able to do the cold any more. Knees are pretty wrecked from football and Hockey. Amazing the hgh helps your lupus that much.

Sports will do that. I’ve been playing volleyball since I was 4. My chest/shoulder days at the gym definitely suffer for it after all the injuries.

Weighed in at 147.4 lbs, and 20.1% bf.
It’s been one week. Trending down on bf%, which is awesome. But if the scale is right I might need to do a better job of protein intake. Im going to attempt to hit 150g/day this week and see how that trends

Arms+Abs+Hour of Cardio yesterday
Quads tonight, but I’m super tired. Felt like a ghost pushing weight. I got through it though.

Hey Y'all.

I'm an ASF transplant that was looking for a board of refuge. ASF had gotten way too dramatic for me. I'm in the beginning/ramp up stages of my 3rd cycle. I have lupus, and have previously defeated cancer.
I am 5'10", I eat very healthy. I'm cutting now, so I'm on a low carb high protein diet. I stay around 130p 60-80c and about 30f / day, with a cheat day somewhere throughout the weekend (clean cheat day minus the peanut butter cups).
I was out of the gym previously for about 5 months due to health issues from myself, and then my family, but I am back in full swing now (for the last month or so I've been consistent 6 days a week).

So the good stuff, cycle:
15mg anavar per day split - 1/2 in the AM when I first wake up and the other 1/2 I use as a preworkout.
3iu HGH per day split - First thing in the morning and then when I get home from the gym (around 6PM)

4 weeks in I might add on primo ace tabs, but we will see how my body progresses. As a woman a lot of times less is more.

My bodyfat is what you see in the pic for now (taken yesterday). I get my bf% measured in the AM, which I will post.

Gym goals for this cycle is to increase my ROM for squats. I've got some pretty stiff legs. I know I can handle the weight, so right now it's just a matter of constant stretching and watching my form over weight. Cardio 4x a week (at least 30 min incline walk)

I'm going to be posting pics at least once a week, if not twice. I've never split up a cycle throughout the day like this so I'm really interested to see where my body takes it and what the difference is between cycles. Please introduce yourself, call me out on my shit, follow along, hate me... whatever you prefer.

View attachment 6010
I'm surprised you felt that way about that forum. I thought people supported you and your logs very well. You started logs and then would just disappear. Hopefully you find happiness here.

I'm surprised you felt that way about that forum. I thought people supported you and your logs very well. You started logs and then would just disappear. Hopefully you find happiness here.

Yes! The good eggs did! Unfortunately there was also a lot of comparing/messaging drama that came of it. I also had my messages violated because a mod was curious if I had anymore pics that I had messaged instead of posted. He was disappointed to find out I didn’t.
I only know because that person sent a screenshot of my messages to a friend talking about PTSD and how to get help to another mod that I know IRL, who showed me. He was trying to brag that he got access to my messages being so close to The admin.

I still lurk and comment every once in a while! There’s still definitely some good eggs!

Yes! The good eggs did! Unfortunately there was also a lot of comparing/messaging drama that came of it. I also had my messages violated because a mod was curious if I had anymore pics that I had messaged instead of posted. He was disappointed to find out I didn’t.
I only know because that person sent a screenshot of my messages to a friend talking about PTSD and how to get help to another mod that I know IRL, who showed me. He was trying to brag that he got access to my messages being so close to The admin.

I still lurk and comment every once in a while! There’s still definitely some good eggs!

That definitely is not good!! I had no idea...that's a big invasion of one's privacy. Good luck to you!

Back and an hour of cardio today.
Making something new for meal prep! I’ll post up pics after!

Top Bottom